US Fears The Emergence Of Shariah Banks

autumn

Strength in Unity
America, which is renowned for its extremism towards Islam and being like a grouchy granny she was lately, is now talking incoherent again by warning its citizens about institutions and banks which claimed to be managing finances in accordance with the Islamic shariah.

The ailing US claimed that such an institution or bank posed danger to the national security of the US, because they are supporting as well as financing all forms of violence. The same call was also made by conventional banks in the West. They charged that those institutions could threaten the economy of Europe and the West.

They alleged that Islamic institutions and banks were having a part in financing violence acts, always referred to as "terrorism". The organizations of The Right Alliance of the USA which is notorious for being radical, also called for a formation of a special congress to debate and express the danger of those institutions and banks.

One of the leaders of the US organizations who are known for his extremism towards Islam, Brigitte Gabriel, said, “The orthodox Muslims are attempting to form institutions and banks which claimed to be managing finances in accordance with the Islamic shariah in order to bring the economy of the West down and fight us.”

The US assessed that property management in accordance with the shariah is a radical political doctrine and is a very dangerous issue, besides being a player in the financing of the “terrorist movement”.

“The shariah banks’ investments in the US today have already reached $800 millions, meaning millions of dollars from those profits are used to finance the terrorist movement. The movement that causes destruction and threatens the US economy,” one of the radical organizations in the west claimed.

This is just one of their pathetic attempts to discredit Islam and Jihad as well as to disunite the Islamic ummah. In the current breakdown of the global capitalist market condition, Islamic Finance continues to appeal to businessmen. Even the non-Muslims are venturing into islamic finance. Believe me America, those people are not stupid!

Islamic Banks Flooded With Bankers

Islamic banks were now flooded with customers to deposit their money in the banks. They felt that the Islamic banks would get away unscathed from the liquidity crisis that is crushing the world at present.

There are a number of reasons behind the effectiveness of Islamic banks in evading the losses caused by the global crisis, namely by managing those banks in accordance with the system of the shariah which forbids interests and does not allow dependency on bank loans.

An Islamic bank officer in England, Stephen Amos, verified the impending significant increase of Islamic bank customers. According to him, there have been an increase in the number of customers lately, not only from the Muslims but also from amongst the non Muslims.

An expert in economy from Bangladesh, Azizul Haq, said, "Islamic banks could save the world in finding solutions which are effective in solving financial problems."

At the moment, at least 300 Islamic banks have already spread all over the world. Their assets have been estimated to reach $800 million. Experts in economy estimated that by the year 2013, the assets of the Islamic banks would reach trillions of dollars.

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: thank you for this thread, i hope it does become easier to access Islamic bank in the west. I think there are some in UK but I am searching for one in France. Have called something called Europe Arab bank but they say they are a private bank so I don't think it is an option. Is there anything on Islam q and a if one puts money in an interest free account in a western bank, is it halal as I avoid interest personally? How do we manage this as muslims in the west who want to avoid riba? :wasalam:

One of the leaders of the US organizations who are known for his extremism towards Islam, Brigitte Gabriel, said, “The orthodox Muslims are attempting to form institutions and banks which claimed to be managing finances in accordance with the Islamic shariah in order to bring the economy of the West down and fight us.”

Salaam,

You would think that God's punishment, such as the current banking "global crisis" would humble these kinds of people of their arrogance & condesending views of Muslims & Islam. They speak with fear and no wisdom.

It's destined by Allah swt that Riba (interest) will be destroyed whether some people, society, governments, like it or not.

Righteousness always prevails.

P.S. do you have a source for the article? Jazakallah khair.

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

masha Allah nice one yeah Islamic law can only safe the world as Islamic laws are from Creator alhomdolila and man made laws will always have some flaws in it. yeah Alhomdolila in UK lloyds tsb is providing with ISLAMIC Account its nearly by 18 months now Alhomdolila.

Allah Hafiz.

autumn

Strength in Unity
:salam2: thank you for this thread, i hope it does become easier to access Islamic bank in the west. I think there are some in UK but I am searching for one in France. Have called something called Europe Arab bank but they say they are a private bank so I don't think it is an option. Is there anything on Islam q and a if one puts money in an interest free account in a western bank, is it halal as I avoid interest personally? How do we manage this as muslims in the west who want to avoid riba? :wasalam:

i believe it should be halal as you are avoiding interest which is haram.
maybe you could find some Islamic banks that are actually not private as it says in the article that they are emerging.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
America, which is renowned for its extremism towards Islam and being like a grouchy granny she was lately, is now talking incoherent again by warning its citizens about institutions and banks which claimed to be managing finances in accordance with the Islamic shariah.

The ailing US claimed that such an institution or bank posed danger to the national security of the US, because they are supporting as well as financing all forms of violence. The same call was also made by conventional banks in the West. They charged that those institutions could threaten the economy of Europe and the West.

They alleged that Islamic institutions and banks were having a part in financing violence acts, always referred to as "terrorism". The organizations of The Right Alliance of the USA which is notorious for being radical, also called for a formation of a special congress to debate and express the danger of those institutions and banks.

The US assessed that property management in accordance with the shariah is a radical political doctrine and is a very dangerous issue, besides being a player in the financing of the “terrorist movement”.

“The shariah banks’ investments in the US today have already reached $800 millions, meaning millions of dollars from those profits are used to finance the terrorist movement. The movement that causes destruction and threatens the US economy,” one of the radical organizations in the west claimed.

This is just one of their pathetic attempts to discredit Islam and Jihad as well as to disunite the Islamic ummah. In the current breakdown of the global capitalist market condition, Islamic Finance continues to appeal to businessmen. Even the non-Muslims are venturing into islamic finance. Believe me America, those people are not stupid!

Islamic Banks Flooded With Bankers

Islamic banks were now flooded with customers to deposit their money in the banks. They felt that the Islamic banks would get away unscathed from the liquidity crisis that is crushing the world at present.

There are a number of reasons behind the effectiveness of Islamic banks in evading the losses caused by the global crisis, namely by managing those banks in accordance with the system of the shariah which forbids interests and does not allow dependency on bank loans.

An Islamic bank officer in England, Stephen Amos, verified the impending significant increase of Islamic bank customers. According to him, there have been an increase in the number of customers lately, not only from the Muslims but also from amongst the non Muslims.

An expert in economy from Bangladesh, Azizul Haq, said, "Islamic banks could save the world in finding solutions which are effective in solving financial problems."

At the moment, at least 300 Islamic banks have already spread all over the world. Their assets have been estimated to reach $800 million. Experts in economy estimated that by the year 2013, the assets of the Islamic banks would reach trillions of dollars.

:salam2:

that islam hater that you mention Brigitte Gabriel is a SHE not a He. i can't stand her. fox news always uses her to bash islam and muslims. they try to use her because she's arab. lebanese or jordanian i believe. i forget. she's not even muslim. she's ashamed of being arab too. she thinks she's anglo. and she dresses like a streetwalker and wears makeup like a clown.
:wasalam:

autumn

Strength in Unity

that islam hater that you mention Brigitte Gabriel is a SHE not a He. i can't stand her. fox news always uses her to bash islam and muslims. they try to use her because she's arab. lebanese or jordanian i believe. i forget. she's not even muslim. she's ashamed of being arab too. she thinks she's anglo. and she dresses like a streetwalker and wears makeup like a clown.

oh its a she... let her be. and she is not the only one.. there is also this other one, claims to be muslim and has developed her own views. the west always go by her view.. she explains to them what SHE believes, she wants to change islam because she thinks she is right. i dont know her name though..i think it can be found on youtube, a lot of these things..

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:salam2: brother...

My country is not having even a branch of an Islamic Bank even when the richness of Islamic Banking reached beyond $800 m. But it is said as a 100% muslim country.

Truly we have an anti-Islamic ruler to rule over us. He do not want it to happen. If you wish, I can make another thread about his anti-Islamic activities later. Some of you may know him.

May ALLAH (swt) protect us from him in this election. Please pray for us.

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

Faiza619

Strangers on earth

Brother your comment on her made me laugh.
LOLZ

People like that should be hanged:astag::astag::astag:

Faiza619

Strangers on earth

Brother your comment on her made me laugh.
LOLZ

People like that should be hanged:astag::astag::astag:

abuayesha

Dear Brothers and Sisters

I think we should try to answer the people who talk and write against Islamic teachings and tarnishing Islamic values in a manner fit for the readers.

It is better to avoid criticizing personally. Do criticize and tell what Islam says about the given subject directly.

Jazaa akumullaahu khairan

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer

As far as I know the last figure of $800 million is not correct.

I've read a similar article which put the figure around $500 billion, which sounds more logical. Unless the $800 million is reffering to something different than I read.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

Dear Brothers and Sisters

I think we should try to answer the people who talk and write against Islamic teachings and tarnishing Islamic values in a manner fit for the readers.

It is better to avoid criticizing personally. Do criticize and tell what Islam says about the given subject directly.

Jazaa akumullaahu khairan

my point in giving my description of her was important because what i said was accurate. i've been knowing about her for years now, close to ten years now. it's really not a personal attack on her but i'm just pointing out the very reasons why she's anti islamic. she dresses immodestly when islam calls for modesty, she is pro-zionist and jew, when she should support arabs. what i mean is that she is the antithesis of everything islamic.

have you ever noticed that women that are against the hijab, dress immodestly? or those that say islam is too strict because we pray five times a day, do not pray at all? isn't interesting that people that support abortion are big partakers in zinaa, while most married people are against abortion?

in other words, ms. gabriel is leading a sinful life contrary to islamic values, so of course she doesn't like islam.

Salaam,

My dear brothers & sisters in Islam. We need to start investing & taking advantage of our Islamic banking. We not only avoid interest and encourage many others including non-Muslims to use it; thus, but it is one of the best solutions in stopping the corruption the private Federal Reserve has caused (by printing money out of thin air) on individuals, families, socieities, governments & countries. The Federal Reserve has bad habit of playing war games because they finance wars as seen throughout it's history.

Please read the article "The Collapse of the American Empire" I posted today.

abuayesha

in other words, ms. gabriel is leading a sinful life contrary to islamic values, so of course she doesn't like islam.

Wa alaikumussalaam warahmathullaahi

Dear Brother,
You are right! I do not argue on what you talk about. But what I concern about is that we, the Muslim community (Muslim Ummah) is supposed to be showing others the right path. So, let her bark. We do not bark at her, but we answer in a way that she would be ashamed of what she lacks.

Even if she would not realise, do not bother, the people who read our/TTI members comments would indeed start thinking about the teachings of Islam.

I would like to recall the very first incident which prompted Marmadiuke Pickthal to learn about Islam.

When he was in Telaviv, he was witnessing an incident happened between an elderly Jew and a young Arab. The Jew was scolding the Arab and humiliating him in front of others. The young Arab was very calm and apologizing to the Jew and finally the onlookers intervened and made peace between them.

Mr Pickthal approached the Arab young man and asked about why he was so silence over the incident though he could have overcome the old man who was insulting him in such a way that no one would have tolerated. The young Arab told him that he was a Muslim, and he borrowed some money from that man and the time given has expired. He continued saying that our Prophet Muhammed sallallaahu alihi wasallam told us that the lender has all the rights to claim his dues from the borrower. It was my fault that I did not keep my promise. I was so afraid of my creator Allaah (swt).

The REPLY sent a wave in the mind of Mr. Pickthal. The rest is known by everyone. He learned Islam, reverted and gave a nice translation of the Noble Qur'an. May Allaah forgive that young Muslim whose reply inspired Mr. Pickthal and all the Muslims.

Yes, it is true we all are fired up when someone like Ms. Garial criticize indecently. But, we should not lose our temper. Allaah says, innallaaha ma'as saabireen - indeed Allaah is with those who are patient.

I don't know whether I explained correct. Hope everyone understand.
Wassalaam

tabaria

It's amazing how ignorant people can be and still get air time. Some of the biggest islamic banks are in fact subs of western banks such as CITI and HSBC.

You also have a few Jewish owned institutions in the U.S. who are participating in sharia compliant lending.

Don't worry, if their is money to be made governments will bend over backwards for their banking sectors. And if their banking sectors want to offer sharia, the government is not going to stop them.

On a separate note. The current financial crises is believed by many to just getting started. I would research something called "super cycles" and the Kondratiev wave. Basicly it theorizes a major collapse is coming soon like the one in 1929, which means another large war will start a few years after that. (at least if the trend holds).

http://www.prisonplanet.com/financial-cycle-and-the-coming-collapse.html