would you make du'a for me please!!????!!!!

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum warahamatulahi wabrakatuh dear respected brothers and sisters

i hope you are in good health and imaan. Alhamdulilah for me i am in the best health and imaan.

i would like you to make du'a for me because after this week i have three huge exams coming up. i know that we are all busy with life and i would like to make to du'a for a fellow muslim and i hope you all like the same. i missed you all and i hope i get to spend as much time as use to spend it while i was in summer break. its great been at tti alot but life isn't only spending time behind the computer when i got lots of things to do. love you all for the sake of Allah and i wish you all well.

:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

wasalam

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
:salam2: sister Zaynab123. InshaALLAH I will make dua for you so everything can go smooth and well for you. InshaALLAH you will be able to do very well in your exams. May Allah be with you, Amin!!:hearts::hearts::wasalam:

LaLa09

♥Amor vincit omnia♥
inshallah all will go well, eat some fruits before and get plenty of rest while you are making ur duas as well :hijabi:

sumaya_02

proud muslimah
:salam2:
May Allah make the exams easier 4 u insha'allah.
Insha'allah i'll remeber u in my dua's sister Zaynab
:wasalam:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:salam2: Dear sister Zainab...

Alhamdhulillah I am in good health but I cant say in the best of iiman.

I will keep you in my duas inshaALLAH.

O ALLAH! Give sister Zainab perfection in Iiman, Islam and Ihsan. Make her a mother of Huffaz, Ulama, Haafizat, Aalimaat and Martyrs. And make her rich in Patience, Generosity and Kindness. Amiin Ya Rabbal Aalamiin.

Please keep us informed about your exams.

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

cmelbouzaidi

salam2: dear sister, You will be in my duaa Insha Allah. What kind of exams are you taking, dear sister? Let us know how everything goes, Insha Allah, and may Allah give you the strength and inner peace to handle it to the very best of your abilities. I know you are a very bright young sister, :ma:

Your sister in Islam (who still has bad dreams about exams even though it has been a while and no horror stories to report, lol)!

May we all pass the biggest tests in this life here on dunya and follow the Straight Path, Ameen.

:wasalam:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

Alhamdulilah! i have got the most dearest brothers and sisters. lucky me each and everyone of you made me happy. right now am at school so eading your responds made my day happy. insah Allah i wish you all well....

:hearts::hearts::hearts:

wasalam

dorkya

please all of you bro and sis in ILAM make me a dua

i wish you all bro and sis make me a dua to get a healthy :tti_sister:

as i found some abnormal thing in the body so i wish all of you to make a supplication to GOD that the abnormal will not harm me and get better soon

my mom and dad is so getting old age they should not take care me any more as thier old time ,,,that's me should to take care and give them warmth ...but if only i got a healthy of able to support them .....so please all you make me a dua to get the way and stay healthy + hapiness ...i really need it .

Jazakumullah

MAY ALLAH GRANT ALL OF YOU IN HIS GUIDANCE AND KEEP ALL OF YOU AWAY FROM SYAITAN AND BESTOW ON ALL OF YOU A BEST REWARD FROM HIM

HUSNA KAMAL
THAILAND

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Insha Allah sister Allah will give success in ur exam and bring u out with flying colors. Oh Allah! Nothing is easy except what you have made easy. If you wish, you can make the difficult easy. make the exam easy for our sister Zaynab123. Ameen. Insha Allah will remember in ur Dua's and u also remember me in ur dua's please.

Jazak Allah.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
i wish you all bro and sis make me a dua to get a healthy :tti_sister:

as i found some abnormal thing in the body so i wish all of you to make a supplication to GOD that the abnormal will not harm me and get better soon

my mom and dad is so getting old age they should not take care me any more as thier old time ,,,that's me should to take care and give them warmth ...but if only i got a healthy of able to support them .....so please all you make me a dua to get the way and stay healthy + hapiness ...i really need it .

Jazakumullah

MAY ALLAH GRANT ALL OF YOU IN HIS GUIDANCE AND KEEP ALL OF YOU AWAY FROM SYAITAN AND BESTOW ON ALL OF YOU A BEST REWARD FROM HIM

HUSNA KAMAL
THAILAND

Asalamu alaykum

:SMILY206: to tti sister may Allah subhana wata'ala take all the hardships away from you sister amiin. we all have to suffer through tests in life and always remember sis be patient and insha Allah i'll always remember you and everyone who is need in my dua's. jazak Allahu khayra ukhti.....:hijabi:

wasalam