Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Sophie1

salam everyone.
Im like new to this site just joined it yesterday! im a muslim ofcourse, but i want to learn more about our BEAUTIFUL religion! ;)

Muslimah_75

Akhira is close.....
Assalamualaikum sister i am new to this web site to. i already like it! hope to be your frend INSHAALLAH

assalamualaikum

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:salam2: botht the new sisters...

Welcome to TurnToIslam family. Hope you enjoy your stay and hope to hear from you often.

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

sami2000

aslam alikum warahmato allah wabarakato welcome in this wonderful forum .you r among your family and dont hestate to ask one of us
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:

abuayesha

:wasalam:

Welcome sister in Islaam to TTi.

\\Unto Allaah belongeth the sovereingnty of the heavens and the earth. He createth what He will. He bestoweth female(offspring) upon whom He will, and bestoweth male (offspring) upon whom He will; or He grants them males and females, and He maketh barren whom He will. Lo! He is knower, powerful.\\ Holy Qur'an 42:49-50

So, always adhere to supplicate only to Allaah, not anyone else. Allaah alone we should rely upon for everything.

Wishing you a peaceful and pleasant stay in TTI.

Wassalaam

dz_bes

wa alaykom assalam,
A very warm welcome to you dear sis, hope you'll enjoy your stay here with us - your brothers and sisters- and inshaAlah we'll be of some help you.