Daily supplication : Supplication When starting ablution

amjaddamen

brother
:salam2:

Respected sisters and brothers :
You know worshiping ALLAH dose not restricted to praying and fasting , but it extends to every action done by muslim , day and night , so do not wonder if I told that you are obeying ALLAH while sleeping if you just sleep following qur'an and sunnah .
So iam honored to introduce you these collection of day & night supplications .and may ALLAH well reward the one who translated it to English .(unknown to me )

When starting ablution

بِسْمِ الله

(ابو داوود ،ابن ماجه ،احمد)

‘In the name of Allah.’

Upon completing the ablution
(1)

أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لا إِلَـهَ إِلاّ اللهُ وَحْدَهُ لا شَريـكَ لَـهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمّـداً عَبْـدُهُ وَرَسـولُـه
مسلم))

‘I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger.’
( muslim)

(2)
اللّهُـمَّ اجْعَلنـي مِنَ التَّـوّابينَ وَاجْعَـلْني مِنَ المتَطَهّـرين
(الترمذي).

‘O Allah, make me of those who return to You often in repentance and make me of those who remain clean and pure.’
(termithy)

(3)

سُبْحـانَكَ اللّهُـمَّ وَبِحَمدِك أَشْهَـدُ أَنْ لا إِلهَ إِلاّ أَنْتَ أَسْتَغْفِرُكَ وَأَتوبُ إِلَـيْك
(النسائي) .

‘How perfect You are O Allah, and I praise You, I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped except You, I seek Your forgiveness and turn in repentance to You.’
(annsa'I)

Almeftah

Daily supplication : Supplication When riding a car, train, bus..etc.

When mounting a means of transport: car, train, bus, ship, elevator..etc.

abu Dawud 3:34, at-Tirmidhi 5:501

بِسْمِ اللّهِ ، الْحَمْد’ للّهِ ، سُبْحانَ الَّذِي سَخَّرَ لَنَا هَذَا وَمَا كُنَّا لَهُ مُقْرِنِينَ وَإِنَّا إِلَى رَبِّنَا لَمُنقَلِبُونَ . الْحَمْد’ للّهِ ، الْحَمْد’ للّهِ ، الْحَمْد’ للّهِ ، اللّهُ أَكْبَرُ ، اللّهُ أَكْبَرُ ، اللّهُ أَكْبَرُ ، سُبْحَانَكَ اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي ظَلَمْتُ نَفْسِي فَاغْفِرْلِي ، فَإِنَّهُ لا يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ

Bismillah. Alhamdulilah. SubhanAl-lathi, sakh-khara lana, haatha, wa-ma kunna lahu mukrineen. Wa inna ila Rubbina lamunqalibuun. Alhamdulilah, Alhamdulilah, Alhamdulilah. Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar. Subhanak-Allahumma inni dhalamtu nafi faghfir li, fa innahu la yaghfiruth-thunuuba illa Anta

In the Name of Allah. Praise be to Allah. Glory be to Him who has subjected these to our (use), for we could never have accomplished this (by ourselves). And to our Lord, surely must we return. Praise be to Allah. Praise be to Allah. Praise be to Allah. God is the Greatest. God is the Greatest. God is the Greatest. Glory be to You. O Allah! I have wronged my soul, Forgive me, for surely none Forgives sins but You

AhmedGabriel

Supplications

Respected sisters and brothers :
You know worshiping ALLAH dose not restricted to praying and fasting , but it extends to every action done by muslim , day and night , so do not wonder if I told that you are obeying ALLAH while sleeping if you just sleep following qur'an and sunnah .
So iam honored to introduce you these collection of day & night supplications .and may ALLAH well reward the one who translated it to English .(unknown to me )

When starting ablution

بِسْمِ الله

(ابو داوود ،ابن ماجه ،احمد)

‘In the name of Allah.’

Upon completing the ablution
(1)

أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لا إِلَـهَ إِلاّ اللهُ وَحْدَهُ لا شَريـكَ لَـهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمّـداً عَبْـدُهُ وَرَسـولُـه
مسلم))

‘I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger.’
( muslim)

(2)
اللّهُـمَّ اجْعَلنـي مِنَ التَّـوّابينَ وَاجْعَـلْني مِنَ المتَطَهّـرين
(الترمذي).

‘O Allah, make me of those who return to You often in repentance and make me of those who remain clean and pure.’
(termithy)

(3)

سُبْحـانَكَ اللّهُـمَّ وَبِحَمدِك أَشْهَـدُ أَنْ لا إِلهَ إِلاّ أَنْتَ أَسْتَغْفِرُكَ وَأَتوبُ إِلَـيْك
(النسائي) .

‘How perfect You are O Allah, and I praise You, I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped except You, I seek Your forgiveness and turn in repentance to You.’
(annsa'I)

Salaam Aleikum brother! Maybe it will be better if instead of posting in arabic and english to post transliteration and english because some of our brothers and sisters (reverts) such as i am may not understand read or speak arabic.As far as I am concerned I've done my 'homework' but for all new reverts it will be better if they have transliteration and translation in english. Jazak Allah Khair akhi! Wa alikum as salaamo wa Rahmatulahi wa Barakatuh

abuayesha

:wasalam: to all Brothers and Sisters

Alhamdulillaah!

Very good effort. Islaamic life style should be discussed again and again.
Posting things like this is praisworthy. Because, it reminds the one who reads the significance of Dhikr.

May Allaah forgive you and all of us.
:jazaak:

Wassalaam

amjaddamen

brother
dear brothers & sisters
dear brother Ahmed Gabriel :
i respest your idea although before i began to send these poste i asked brothers and sister here to a dvise me if the arabic pronouncatin is needed and i got the idea it is not.( thread name : question about supplication )
as for arabic language , we post it because it is the origin of islam and if any one has mistaken when translation , others can correct him/her .
all the best

AhmedGabriel

Salaam Aleikum! Ok so i understand,then if I may put it thihs way I don't know how to write arabic but instead i can post supplications(transliteration and english) if that is ok with you brothers and sisters. Make du'a for me please because tomorrow I will go on a journey in Romania and I will try to give dawah to my familly. Jazak Allah khair!

AhmedGabriel

Salaam aleikum! I know about arabic that it's the origin of islam that's why i started to learn how to read Al-Qur'an in arabic and Alhamdulillah I think i've done well so far but brothers and sisters until new reverts baby muslims are starting to read in arabic we need to help them at least with transliteration and the meaning of supplication or surrah. For example i've learned about 7 surrah's by now and supplications but only transliteration and meaning and it's been a year since i become muslim Alhamdulillah. Anyway i m waiting for your agreement to post supplications and surrahs in transliteration and meaning in english.