WHAT'S YOUR NAME?

nafesa

muslim gurl
wa aleykum salam

I GOT LIKE HEAPS OF NAMES AND I I LIKE THEM ALL MASHA ALLAH
ABDIQADAR .. ABDIKHADIR... ABDIQADER... ABDI MALIK .... AND ZAKARiye (zackary ) ...

MY USTUD (QUR'AN TEACHER) USE 2 CALL ME ABDULKHADIR AND THATS WHY I CHOOSE IT AS MY USER NAME

IF I ASKED ONE OF THE BROTHERS OR SISTERS IN (TTI) WICH ONE OF THEM WOULD YOU GIVE ME .... BECOUSE ONE DAY I'LL HAVE TO HAVE ONLY ONE NAME

SALAM

i like the name abdi malik

sumaya_02

proud muslimah
wa aleykum salam

ABDIQADAR .. ABDIKHADIR... ABDIQADER... ABDI MALIK .... AND ZAKARiye (zackary ) ...

MY USTUD (QUR'AN TEACHER) USE 2 CALL ME ABDULKHADIR AND THATS WHY I CHOOSE IT AS MY USER NAME

IF I ASKED ONE OF THE BROTHERS OR SISTERS IN (TTI) WICH ONE OF THEM WOULD YOU GIVE ME .... BECOUSE ONE DAY I'LL HAVE TO HAVE ONLY ONE NAME

SALAM

i would say zakariye i like that name

LaLa09

♥Amor vincit omnia♥
wa aleykum salam

SALAM

My name is Amal and it means hope/aspiration and in German it means work:lol:

and i like the name Zakariya

Nichole

<------------------- :lol:

Although, my mother-in-law hates my given name (I can't tell if it's because she can't pronounce it or because it's not Arabic) so she calls me Mais, as my husband and his whole family do.

She can call me whatever she wants though. She's zakki! :hearts:

tnvrsheefa

:salam2:
Wll my name is Sheefa Fatema. According to me Sheefa means Health and Fatema was the name of Youngest daughter of Mohommad (S.A.W.). I am a New muslim so dont know exactly
Oh allah please forgive me if i m wrong.

_mif_

My name is Mohamad Iqbal F.
Perhaps my parents want me to be a great poet like Mohamad Iqbal. :rolleyes:

Isra

aka Tree2008
My birth name is Theresa Mary but when I become Muslim Im thinking of changing it to Sarah Islam. I havent decided if I will change it legally or not yet.

ummsami89

my name

my name is Jamie. It means, a supplanter,: is one who takes the place or moves into the position of another. Not very special really but I am. lol. Alhumduillah. When I was born,(40+ years ago), there were hardly any Jamies. specially girls. NOW there are tons of them.
jamie

I was named after my daddy. who was James, aka Jim. He has passed away so my name really means alot more to me. even though he wasnt muslim but he is still my dad. :hearts: