PEOPLE MOCKING ISLAM ON YOUTUBE

tekoda

Everyone, I was browsing through youtube, I decided to see if there were any interesting movies about Mecca or Islam,

*Removed*

This is totally offensive, ..

Youtube needs to change it's rules so that stupid things like this are not displayed.

So much disrespect towards islam.

VERY IMMATURE.

samiha

---------
Staff member
Hello.

I would just like to point out that by putting this junk on an Islamic website you are doing exactly what these evil people want you to... Advertising.

These people don't deserve the spotlight especially not that of this website.

We Muslims know what we are doing and why we are doing it... it doesn't matter who says what, because in the end it doesn't really matter. We will all be held accountable for our actions so instead of being concerned with someone else and what they say or do, we should look at ourselves first.

Everything has a potential to be good or bad. Internet can be good, or it can be bad depending on how you use it. Books can be good/bad. T.V. can be good/bad. And of course people can be good/bad.

So it's inevitable that you come across this stuff, but please don't pay attention and ignore it.

If we took all of this good and bad inside of us, we would be quite messed up people. If you want truth and knowledge you sift through the lies and biased myths, if you want good you have to sift through bad.

I hope I make any sense, it's very late here and I am tired.

So all the best in your search, don't be hindered by the fools out there who enjoy mocking Islam and posting junk.

The best things are the ones searched hardest for, so search hard and if you are confused... feel free to ask here and God Willing some knowledgable brother/sister will reply.

Thank You. :)

Ayep

Hi brother,

What you have posted is not the first and will not be the last. I have seen worst videos posted on Youtube and some other public sites. This only shows total ignorance and intolerance of people who have no knowledge of Islam and Muslims. There are countless of hate videos out there, so this comes as no surprise.

Some silly kids making fun of Mecca should not make Muslims angry but instead should make Muslims more aware of the problem thus help to spread the message and educate the ignorant about the truth about Islam.

The way I see it that kid is already closer to Islam by imitating the prostration during daily prayers, he only needs to proclaim the shahada, "There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger".

I had seen the most unlikely characters revert to Islam so nothing is impossible. Allah guides whom He wills.

Allah knows best

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
:salam2:
:bimillah:
Meh, it doesn't matter. Allah says in the Qur'an that (Translation of the Meaning) "The truth they mocked with shine in their faces".

The best that any of us can do is, Insha'Allah, go on there and debate all the intolerant people.
:wasalam:

dexter

Don't worry brothers...

:salah:

God had informed us that we would listen and see a lot of harm from them, it wasn't mentioned that they would cause us physical harm, so this is it, and we have to be patient and tolerant.

Our religion is righteous, they laught today and wish they never had, tomorrow!!

So this is it, if we believe in the day of the judgement, and we should... Being believers, then we should also know that these people are to be roasted forever, eternally in hell... and with this we can excuse them to enjoy the few years of life, like animals do... and suffer forever like everyone else who deserves hell...

May God grant us strong patience, strong faith and certainty, and may God's peace and blessings be upon prophet mohamed and his family and righteous followers.

Amen

:arabi1:

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
Regarding YouTube: What it can offer as far as logistics and technology are concerned is very impressive... however, you need to understand that THE WHOLE WORLD has complete and unmoderated access to it. How many people are going to the Hellfire vs. to Paradise? Especially in this day and age, the vile thoughts fermenting in the minds of people are beyond disgusting. What I'm saying is, YouTube is the stomping grounds for a HUGE number of nonbelievers (in all their different shapes, colors, and disguises) - Do not be troubled by them. I assure you that they're plenty troubled all on their own, and that one day ... Thank God! ... There will be a Day of Judgement. Believe it or not, they'll have to answer to Allah regarding their conduct on YouTube. =)

Marwa17

That's exactly what i've telling my family for sooooooooooooooooo long...like sooo many muslims that i know want to go out and protest whenever any "well-known" person or not even well known but it just appears on tv or something says something about islam. I think the whole idea of protesting is stupid. Like if they know you get mad over it they will just do it. I think at times adults act like little kids. Like they called you names now you have to call them names. That's just dumb. Instead of hating others maybe we should try to change the image of islam. Do some positive things in the community (not that we don't) but actions definitely speak louder than words.
I understand that they make fun of islam. :astag: But allah is going to judge them one day. And what they will get is nothing compared to anything they can say or do to us. Allah has the power to guide us all to islam. Just because someone is jewish today does not mean he will never become muslim. Allah has led us all to where we are today.
My main point in all of this: We should not get soo worked up.
I have another point I forgot to mention.
Ever notice that like when the Danish cartoons :astag: and muslims were protesting across the world or with the qu'ran flushing :astag: :astag: it was the muslims that were being hurt. Like you would just hear it on the news: Two muslims died today in a protest...etc. We hurt ourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's what they want and we are giving it to them.
I love muslims to death and i am muslim and eveything, but seriously, we need to be more rational.

Quratulaine

:salam2:

Unfortunately, I as well have stumbled across some of the comments (ok, ALOT of the terrible comments) on You Tube. At first I was upset, but then I figured, you can't really reason a person out of an opinion where they didn't reason themselves into it...so I don't really think it is worth debating anyone on You Tube. Even some of the people defending Islam on You Tube are equally obscene....just ignore it and be a good example to Islam. Spreading the message of Islam to others is one thing, debating a bunch of idiots is another...not to mention a waste of time. :shake:

:wasalam:

dexter

Thanks

brothers and sisters, :salam2:

i'm so pleased with ur replies, each one better than the next, each one touching a serious point and it seems that God has made us the believers even wiser each day. May God bless u all and may u never see difficult moments in ur life, and the afterlife.

sister marwa, u spoke like gold, we seriously need to get rational... I swear by God, more than 90% of our problems are due to this very reason... The day is not far and patience is always rewarded.

God bless...

:ma: