Islamic Supplications/Dua/Prayers For Mobile Phones

salimkad

Supplications/Dua/Prayers For Mobile Phones

Read and Search the Islamic Supplications/Dua on the mobile phone in Arabic and English. It has 99 Prophet's Muhammad (pbuh) Prayers/Supplications/Dua. Supplication (Du'a) is truly the essence of sincere worship. It connects us with our Creator, and it is a practical expression of our persisting need for Almighty Allah (SWT) in all our affairs. Alway keep Prophet Muhammad Prayers Dua Software in your Mobile Phone.

Compatible Mobile Phones:
Compatible with all Mobile phones like Nokia, Sony Erricson, Motorolla, Samsung, LG, Windows Mobile, Imate, HTC, Symbian OS and many more.

islamic-supplications-dua.gif

islamic-supplications-dua2.gif

islamic-supplications-dua4.gif

islamic-supplications-dua3.gif

Attachments

• Dua.zip
    91.2 KB · Views: 384

nizar83

aselemu aleikum...

it doesnt seem to work..it keeps on saying unable to find archieve,,,plz take care of this inshallah

AhmedT

Brother/Sister

My mobile is motorall L7; how do I install this dua, because the file is not opening for me now.

Supplications/Dua/Prayers For Mobile Phones

Read and Search the Islamic Supplications/Dua on the mobile phone in Arabic and English. It has 99 Prophet's Muhammad (pbuh) Prayers/Supplications/Dua. Supplication (Du'a) is truly the essence of sincere worship. It connects us with our Creator, and it is a practical expression of our persisting need for Almighty Allah (SWT) in all our affairs. Alway keep Prophet Muhammad Prayers Dua Software in your Mobile Phone.

Compatible Mobile Phones:
Compatible with all Mobile phones like Nokia, Sony Erricson, Motorolla, Samsung, LG, Windows Mobile, Imate, HTC, Symbian OS and many more.

islamic-supplications-dua.gif

islamic-supplications-dua2.gif

islamic-supplications-dua4.gif

islamic-supplications-dua3.gif