help please =)

Islam is Peace

Assalamualikum Warehamatullahi Wabarakatuhu

i have a question. I will be InshAllah going to collage next year and i have 2 collages that i am leaning towards. One of the two is a collage named St. Joseph's. Now even though its a secular collage, im still a bit ambivalent about it because well just from its name, i leans toward Christianity. One of their collage administrators told me that though they do have Christian majors, most Christian based classes are electives only. but im still i a bit hesitant. can you guys please help?...
JzkAllah Khiryun.

LaLa09

♥Amor vincit omnia♥
The same thing happened to me when Texas Christian University or something like that tried to recruit me, clearly it was a christian school i was wondering why the wanted a muslim...must've gotten it mixed up :lol: but anyway think about it seriously, compare it with other colleges and what makes it different from others ie the distance, cost, teachers ect....and if you find a better one then go with it. Me, personally i'm going to go to one thats near my house for the first two years then see where else i wanna transfer too:hijabi:

Islam is Peace

my dad wants me to go to the collage nearest to my home,
even though it is a good collage, i want to do something that no one in my family did. lol
my family and i are still discussing it.
Inshallah keep me in your dua's.
Wassalam

Islam is Peace

Brother im sorry i didnt add, its not a boarding school.
I would still be at my parents house, and i personally dont like the idea of boarding schools.
I have another collage in mind rite now and JzkAllah khiryun
ill look up those threads.
walikumusallam warehmatullahi wa barakatuhu