I HATE MYSELF I REALLY DO

ShyHijabi

Salaam sister,

There have been many passages and advice here so I will just add my two cents. I do not know your age but you and the brother should seriously consider one of two options:

1. Marry and therefore any further relations between the two of you will be halaal.

2. Stay away from each other completely until you can marry.

Everyone says repent and of course that goes without saying. The deed is done and there is no way to erase it. But you can always ask forgiveness and trust that Allah swt is merciful and eager to forgive his ernest servant. Every single person sins, great and small, and there is no limit to our Creator's ability to forgive and rectify. He knows your heart better than you and if you seek His forgiveness and guidance then surely you cannot fail.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
:salam2:

I agree with sister sarah you have to make it halal or refrain and just remember we are not her to judge we have no right to we are all sinners but the best of us sinners are those whom repent to allah so i urge you myself and all brothers and sisters to repent and turn back to allah and his quran and sunnah.( i will try and find the source of this hadith inshallah)

i hope you find a solution inshallah my best wishes for you sister :hijabi:
if i have said anything wrong or incorrect may allah forgive me.

:wasalam:

amna_muslimaa

TRUELY MUSLIMAA
salam
dear sister allah forgives every one(who wants forgiveness) coz Allah is ghafoor and raheem dont get dishearted and try thinking that Allah will forgive you and Allah will (inshallah)

sami2000

salam alikum warahmato allah wabarakato
to all members of this graet forum make DWAA(prayer ) to allah to exept her in your mercy and forgivness oh allah i ask you with all of your beatiful names and with the name which anyone call you with it you respond to him and if he ask something you gave it to him, i ask you to exept our sister and forgive her sisns and all muslims ,you are the almighty ,forgiver ,merciful,.
the prophet pece be upon him said who evere make dwaa for his brother in islam ,an angel said (may allah give him the same and more ) so what is the best of an angel dwaa .
salam alikum
sami2000

:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister​

AAminAA

Amatullah
salamo alaikom

to make a long story short. I have sinned. I committed a huge sin. I committed Zina. Not only did I lose my honor and now live in fear but I feel dirty. I feel disgusted and grossed out. I am scared that if I repent for what I did Allah may never forgive me. I have transgressed against Allah repeatedly. Under His Eye I have committed what He hates the most. He Asks His servants to protect their honor. I have by choice done the opposite. I was weak with the person I love. Even though he promised marriage to me. I now fear that Allah will never make it happen as a punishment to both of us. I am afraid Allah will cause me to be scandalized as a punishment for my transgress. I cannot pray. I cannot read Qura'an. I feel filthy. I feel I don't deserve to stand in front of Allah to ask him anything. Don't say repent. Repenting means leaving the sin you have been committing. I don't know if I will have the heart to. I love the person I committed the sin with. He loves me too. But we were both weak. Things are hard and we both weakened. I hate myself. I feel like a hypocrite. I don't know how I will call myself a Muslim anymore. I don't know how I will wear my hijab and walk out of the house. I don't know what to do or where to go. Confusion and worry are eating me up. I want to go pray to Allah. But something stops me. I am weak and dirty. I have repented and asked for forgiveness from Allah so many times but I still go back to the same things I do and times I do worst things. My heart aches. I cannot even hear a talk about religion. Hear athan. Or talk about Allah or Islam. I feel like I don't have the right to do that. I am not worth it. I fear Allah's wrath. I know I should have feared it before I committed anything. But I was too caught up in doing what pleased me. I am a horrible person. I am disgusting. I wish I can disappear. Just go to a place far away. I don't see anybody. Hear anybody. Know anybody. Just be alone. All alone. I really wish that I can. I don't know why I am writing this here. But I am about to explode. The thoughts are making want to go crazy. Just run out of the house aimlessly. I wanted to say something. Steam-off. Get yelled at. Anything. I don't want to suffer in silence. I don't know what I want actually. I am in a hurricane of thoughts. I can't even utter a single prayer for myself. I don't know what to do. I really don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are aware of what you've done, what are you doing, but you chose to continue doing zina for sake of "love", over repentence to Allah ? Allah is most Mercifull and He forgives to whom He wants. He is turning His face to you and waiting to you to repent, and you don't want? You are rejecting the One and Only ever living, that is not born and didn't born, the One who is not going to die, and from Whom depents your place in Akhirah for sake of someone there who is mortal ? Who is not going to be able to help him self ,not you ? Obviosly , you have big problem whitin your heart dear. You gave it to wrong person..... Is he a muslim ? If he is, then your imaan needs to be boosted up. If he is not.... and you are stuck with him, than..... May Allah guide you . Ameen !

abuayesha

Wa alaikummussalaam wa rahmathullaahi wa barakaathuhu sister in need of help

Just be reminded that the IBLEES - shaythan was very much proud telling Allaah that he was created out of fire and Adam was created out of clay. And he did not repent for declining to follow the order of Allaah. Therefore, Allaah did not forgive him and instead cursed him. Thus he is going to taste the fire in hell after the Day of Judgement.

But, Adam alaihissalaam repented for what he did.
Rabbanaa lalamnaa anfusanaa wa in-lam thaghfirlanaa wa tharhamnaa lanakuunanna minal khasireen.
Allaah forgave him and sent him to dwell on the earth, and advised to follow His guidance.

This is the difference between an enemy of Allaah and a slave of Allaah.
The first one was cursed and his destination will be the Hell.
The second one was forgiven and his destination will be the Heaven.

So, dear sister, do not worry. You feel right now that what you have done is wrong and you feel ashamed of you. What it means is that you sincerely repent for what you had done.

Allaah forgives to those He wishes all the sins except associating parters with Him.

Therefore, sister, do not reveal your identity and do not tell others what you have done anymore. As some sisters had already suggested to you, pray 2 units and ask forgiveness from the Almighy Allaah and forget all what had happened.

Approach your lover through your parents and ask him to marry you.

May Allaah forgive you and all of us for our sins.

Wassalaam

Sophie1

Dear sister,
i know that at this moment you are feeling alone, your suffering a great guilt, and you should because that just shows you regret what you did. all the brothers and sisters have given you great advise, mash'allah so please take it in account. however i just want to say that the best thing to do which would do you good is turn to allah, pray, ask for forgiveness, allah (swt) is most merciful and forgiving. you have done a great wrong deed. you cant turn back time, although you wish you could, you can't. so stop thinking and start doing some action! allah wants us to turn to him, when we do wrong we become ill, then we turn to allah don't you realise that allah wants us to turn to him. Allah is our best friend, so turn to him, bow your head down to him, and tell him that you feel bad. i will pray for you sisteer, but remember its you who has to start putting things right!.
we all have a choice, you either go for it or you either stay behind! you can turn your life over, make it easier by worshipping in allah and building your imaan. have faith! it will be then that you will start to realise how beautiful life is. otherwise you can go on doing sins and running and hiding from them and living in shame for the rest of your life?
so which 1 is it? the decision is yours! our brother and sisters can give you as much advice as they want, but at the end of the day it al comes down to you to change your life yourself! forget the past and embrace the future with the remembrance of allah in every breath you take.
wa'sallam

a_stranger

a great relief

Dear sister, please go now and wash , make wodoo and pray 2 rikaa with an intention to repent , I am sure this will give you a great relief when it is time for prayer go and pray , don`t waste time ....This will be a good cure ........continue to pray with a broken heart , the gates of heavens is open widly for broken hearts .......please sister don`t let shaytan continue to block your heart from Allah swt .....I am sure that you have a tender heart so don`t let it harden ......Read Quran with a heart and pray .....You will feel a tru peace and mercy. :astag::astag::astag:

a_stranger

Be firm

Be firm with yourself , never meet that man alone, tell him that the only way for both of you to be together is marriage .....I am sure you can do it ....remmember how horrible is hell and how beautiful is Janna.

Living Soul

When you will repent Allah Ta'ala inshAllah make you firm in your belief and your reliance on Him alone. Try to make this sin as a source to become more humble , repentent, and sincere worshipper of Allah Ta'ala. Try to become more good Muslimah in practising Islam then you were before committing it. Then you will realize that sometimes a sin that follows with true repentance may lead a person to paradise. A person who avoids commtting sin and worships day n night may fall into satanic trap of pride and arrogance thinking that he is better then the other fellows and such thinking may lead such person to hell. So make the bad as gud as possible. MAy Allah have mercy on you, me and on the whole Ummah Ameen.
:tti_sister:

veega

Allah wrote, “My mercy overpowers my anger” and His creation in a Book and kept it in His Throne…4.54.416

After finishing creation, Allah wrote over his Throne: 'My mercy preceded my anger'... (Sahih Bukhari, 9.93.518):tti_sister: