Asslamu alaikum!

Anaylis

:tti_sister:
Hello sisters and brothers my name is Anaylis im from cuba but i live in miami, im 24 and i became a muslim in january 11 alhambillilah. This is the best desition in my life. For now i am the only muslim in my family. I love Allah and mashallah he guide me for the real path "The Islam" Alhamdullilah. Hope to learn so much in this page inshallah and meet a few sisters around the world. Allhamdullilah...
Wa sallam

shichemlydia

welcome

salam alikoum sister,
you are welcomed to islam and this foruml, we hope you will get the best feom it and the brothers and sisters here, do not hesitate to ask questions please,
wa salama alikoum

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
Wa alaikoom assalam wa rahmato Allahi wa barakatoho

welcome to TTI

congratulations on your reversion

Looking forward to hear your story.

*FatimaFilsan*

:salam2:
Congratulations sister, I am happy to call you my sister now. Welcome to Islam sister. I pray that Allah makes things easy for you and i hope that your family will join you in Islam. Remember nothing is impossible as long as you have hope.

I hope to see you around here often. :hijabi:

sami2000

salam alikum warahamato allah wabarakato
welcome sister and congratulation for hedaiah . i ask allah with all his beatiful names to giud your family to islam ameeeeen
eccept my best regards
salam alikum
sami2000

congratulations_red_white_blue_glitter.gif

munira02

*Muslim Ummah*
:salam2:
sister you welcomed to islam and this forum hope you find this site benefical.:jumpclap::SMILY206:
:wasalam:

sumaya_02

proud muslimah
Asalaamu aleykum sister welcome to the site and congratulation on your reversion
hope you make the most of this website
May ALLAH guide your family too
ameen
:SMILY206:
:wasalam: