HOW MANY OF US HAVE SEEN PROPHET [PBUH]

yameenahmed

Asalmu alaikum brothers and sisters

This is thread created to know how many among the muslim ummah have seen prophet [pbuh] in dreams.To my knowledge i found a few of them they are as follows

1.Imam Bukhari
2. Zainab [a women from egypt]
3. Esa washington [the coordinator of
Peace programme in chennai]

Brothers and sisters if you know any one who have seen prophet [pbuh] in dreams you please reply so that all of know ..........Insahallah:muslim_child:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
I did 3 years ago ,right after I converted ,but did not see the Peophet's salalahu aleihi wassalam face ,only saw him standing beside me ...

The people that u metioned ,do they describe the dreams ,how they saw the Prophet salalahu aleihi wassalam ...

waaleikum salam

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

If i remember right, my mother have seen him in her dreams, just cant remember the details.. I hope to see him one day.

amna_muslimaa

TRUELY MUSLIMAA
:salam2:
my grand father saw our lovely prophet (p.b.u.h) in his dreams
my grand father told us that '' i was begger and the holy prophet (p.b.u.h) give me (to my G.father) some money on his hands ....!!!
as far as i m concerned i just saw the name of our prophet in my dreams i wish to see him aswell (inshallah)
:wasalam:

sal12

Assalamu alykum

My best friend's dad has dreamt of the Prophet sallalahu alyhi wasalam 3 times! Once he was praying behind the Prophet sallalahu alyhi wasalam in a mosque, another time he was treating the ear of the Prophet sallalahu alyhi wasalam because my friend's dad is an ear and throat doctor and another time he was eating with him in jannah and tasted the food of jannah and he said when he woke up he could still taste the food and it was the sweetest food he's ever tasted!

My friend's Grandma had also seen the Prophet sallalahu alayhi wasalam before she converted to Islam.

Living Soul

My best friends parents have seen Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihi Wassalam in dream. Her father was an "Ahmadian"(people who are declared as non-muslim). But he reverted to Islam and left his luxurious life and family for the sake of Islam. Now her father has passed away May Allah grant him high place in Jannah Ameen. My friends mother is alive MashaAllah and still she sees beloved prophet peace be upon him with his face covered.
It is necessary to mention that her mother fast most frequently. She obeserves silence, offers Tahajud and other Nawafil prayers Alhamdolillah.

saif

Brother yameen you have enlisted 3 names as if there are just a handful of people who have seen the prophet in their dreams. In fact, there will be countless people. I personally know at least one person.

Famous Urdu author Qudratullah Shahab has also narrated one of his dreams in his book Shahaab Nama.

Islam is Peace

Ive heard that if you pray sunnah after asr and that you see the Prophet pbuh
I dont know how true taht is.
very interesting dreams btw

I DREAMT OF MUHAMMAD S.A.W. He said who he was and as soon as he said his name a Quran came in his hand and he opened it from the middle and started reciting from it.But i dont remember his face. It was surah yaseen

hassana elkoussi

Ive heard that if you pray sunnah after asr and that you see the Prophet pbuh
I dont know how true taht is.
very interesting dreams btw

:salam2: Of course this is NOT TRUE because basically the sunnah of asr prayer should be BEFORE and not after the obligatory asr prayer. Salam

sunnahwarrior

as far as i know,

the sunnah prayer for 'ashr is before the 'ashr ( qableeyah ).
Maybe another bro / sis have their own opinion?

because we can't say that it is prohibited to pray sunnah after 'ashr.

CMIIW

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
I DREAMT OF MUHAMMAD S.A.W. He said who he was and as soon as he said his name a Quran came in his hand and he opened it from the middle and started reciting from it.But i dont remember his face. It was surah yaseen

MashaAllah... Mabrook my dear sister that you saw our dear prophet :saw: in your dream.
Also my congratulations to any one who has seen our beloved prophet :saw: in their dream. It is an honour to see Him :saw: in one's dream.

I hope and pray that I too see Him :saw: one day or night.

Muslim-life

Always Alhamdulilah

mashallah... yaaah that seems great...
Yarab I just want to see him.. :tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:

yameenahmed

salam aleikum
I did 3 years ago ,right after I converted ,but did not see the Peophet's salalahu aleihi wassalam face ,only saw him standing beside me ...

The people that u metioned ,do they describe the dreams ,how they saw the Prophet salalahu aleihi wassalam ...

Asalamalikum
waaleikum salam
Zainab ul ghazali of muslim brotherhood Egypt .She was actually tortured by Jamal ab Nasir's army .She has written a book ZINDAN KAE SHAB VAROZ[urdu translation].she was tortured too much by the army they provided her food with stones in it .She was made to starve and her clothes were removed and she was hanged up side down she was unconsious for few days .Prophet[pbuh] came in dream and told YOUR ON MY WAY AND PROPHET[PBUH] PROVIDED FOOD FOR HER AS SHE WAS STARVING .SHE SAW THE PROPHET[PBUH] 3 TIMES

May Allah bless all of us to see prophet[pbuh]

syed_munawar

Assalamualaikum

Asalmu alaikum brothers and sisters

This is thread created to know how many among the muslim ummah have seen prophet [pbuh] in dreams.To my knowledge i found a few of them they are as follows

1.Imam Bukhari
2. Zainab [a women from egypt]
3. Esa washington [the coordinator of
Peace programme in chennai]

Brothers and sisters if you know any one who have seen prophet [pbuh] in dreams you please reply so that all of know ..........Insahallah:muslim_child:

Askm Brother,

I too saw our Below Prophet ( Sallallahu Alihi Wassalm ) once in dreams ,he was standing in the golden grill of Masjid e Nabuwi ( Sallallahu Alihi Wassalm) and when I tried to approach him the golden grill gets closed autmatically and I couldnt able to identify his face ,but wish to see him .....ameen.

Jazakallah Khair

Allah Hafiz

Munawar

syed_munawar

Askm Brother,

I too saw our Beloved Prophet Mohammed ( Sallallahu Alihi Wassalm ) once in dreams ,he was standing in the golden grill of Masjid e Nabuwi ( Sallallahu Alihi Wassalm) and when I tried to approach him the golden grill gets closed autmatically and I couldnt able to identify his face ,but wish to see him .....ameen.

Jazakallah Khair

Allah Hafiz

Munawar

typo error : it is beloved above.........sorry

Sheba770

seen prophet pbuh

I am not sure if he was the prophet or not but i did have some rather particular dreams. 1st one.... i find myself wearing white clothing that covers me from head to toe but i am not wearing shoes in a strange dessert land that resembless the sahara.... there is a huge white stone in front of me and 4 white birds flying over me and a nice kind man who motions me to come near that gigantic white stone that radiates warmth and peace.

2nd dream i have i see masses of people rioting going mad and all of the sudden i look up in the sky and see four angels circling the sky all of sudden a man motins me to run beside me to a huge building that has a huge wooden door a man opens it hands me a wooden scroll i open it and inside in Gold letters it is inscribe the name of a man in a language foreing to me.

#3rd dream I was standind in a beautiful forest surrounded by lakes next to a man in white clothes whose face i could not see but i felt so much love and peace that when i woke up i cried.....wishing to go back to sleep forever.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Assalamo Alaikom

I had a dream of the Prophet (peace be upon him) about 2 or 3 years ago...but I never had another dream after :(

How I wish I can see him (pbuh)...it would put me in such rapture!!!

Wa Alaikom Assalam Wa Rahmatu Allah