Which is your favourite Internet Browser?

Favourite Browser

• Total voters

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
I just use the regular interent explorer, I can't stand Mozilla firefox, while it's the only one my brother likes to us:S

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

Mind if I change your poll to include Sea Monkey and Konqueror? lol

Was-salaam

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

Mozilla Firefox - Favourite.

Internet Explorer - If the former fails on accessing certain websites.

Google Chrome - becuase it's Google. :)

Walaykum Salaam.

Skywalker

As-salamo'alaikum,

Only person who voted for Apple Safari(but I also use Mozilla when I am using LINUX).lolz.

No Mac users??

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
As-salaamu `alaykum

Mind if I change your poll to include Sea Monkey and Konqueror? lol

Was-salaam

:salam2:
with pleasure :) and i thought konqueror was just a linux browser like nautilus.. Btw i am a newbie in the block as far as linux is concerned.. Ubuntu rocks!
But i am a fan of opera but as it is not very java friendly i had to switch to firefox which rox (mainly due to its plugins)

will try chrome if it comes out of alpha or beta soon.
:wasalam:

abdellah007

salam alaykum

I am using Opera and I see it as a good browser. but sometimes I cant use it for such forums so I had to use Internet Explorer. Opera is easy to use and so quick.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

I've been a long fan/user of firefox... really long. I really loved tweaking it, tailoring it just how I wanted it. I love the keyword search facility!!! One thing that upset me is that Google have discontinued their Firefox Browser Sync... Apparently they have made the source code for it open, but now I can't get any of my bookmarks! Let's hope it comes out on chrome in future...

I think Chrome is great, it annoys me that when you're downloading seeing it doesn't warn you prior to terminating, that you have downloads running!!! It also uses too much memory when running flv files on youtube etc... but I assume they will be fixed before release.

Konqueror is more than just a file manager, if you use KDE it may be your default browser. One feature that I love about it, is how you can split the windows! In other words, you can view two pages at once, in the same window! This is really useful for web programming; I split the window horizontally first, with the webpage at the top half, the bottom half I split vertically, one containing the server files (as we know it is a file manager too, this wouldn't be possible otherwsie), and the second displaying my own files...

Nooraddyn

Allah Akbar
:salam2:

Firefox is so cool
Firefox is the surfboard for web surfing.
I think it will make Internet Explorer as underdog.

:wasalam: