WHO R U VOTING FOR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salaam,

Here are the 5 possible options for voting.

1) One uses their intelligent mind to vote for Obama because he will best for the country;

2) One uses their intelligent mind to vote for McCain because he will best for the country;

3) One uses their intelligent mind & does not vote for neither one because neither candidate will be best for the country for different reasons;

4) One uses their intelligent mind & does not vote because both candidates are equally as good;

5) One does not use their intelligent mind and does not vote at all - this is the worst case scenario.

I voted for option 3.

Salaam,

Furthermore, by default option #3 wins this non-Islamic election! because many Muslim who use their intelligence are voting for Allah swt, The All Knower, The All Wise, The Provider, The Sustainer, The Most Merciful. I don't think any of those two candidates can match that. And the best part of it all, is that we didn't have to waste gas and stand in those long lines :SMILY288:

AAminAA

Amatullah
Obama wins Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Illinois, Iowa, Ohio, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Michigan, New York, Rhode Island, Wisconsin.

McCain wins Alabama, Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, South Carolina, Oklahoma, North Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia, Wyoming, Utah.

Isra

aka Tree2008
I just recieved this email.....

Breaking News - Obama declared winner

Barack Obama has been declared the winner of the 2008 Presidential
Election. Obama is projected to surpass the 270 electoral college votes
needed to secure victory.

Actually Obama ended up with 297 electoral college votes and I saw McCain's speach he just congratulated Obama for becoming the first African American President.

muslimah-2k8

OBAMA- 320 MCCAIN-152

I hate these dirty politicians....

Nobody congratulates them while they are "stepping down"(read George Bush)...

But they are all over the place in the media for just "assuming office" as if they are doing the world a lot of good...

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
I think its time to close this thread
The election is over ,alhamdulillah

waaleikum salam

Status
Not open for further replies.