Women raped in US Prisons

autumn

Strength in Unity
:salam2:

Iraqi women are suffering unbearable torments in the American Prisons in Iraq. They were arrested by the cowardly US armies without any clear charges and then they were tortured and raped inside the prison.

Press TV in its report last Sunday recounted the story of a number of Iraqi women who had been arrested and imprisoned by the US military. They told the story of how the American beasts forced them to take off their clothes in front of them and then they were raped.

"My agony inside the US prison was extremely painful, I could not express it in words," an Iraqi woman who is already freed now said.

The Iraqi woman was arrested after a team of US troops broke into her house in Diyala. "They took me away to get information about my husband. They imprisoned me for one and a half years without any charges whatsoever.”

According to the Press TV reports in Iraq, the spineless US forces arrested Iraqi women only because they are married to the Iraqi men who were suspected by the US forces to be amongst the heroic “Iraqi Fighters” they were looking for.

Women activists in Iraq have repeatedly pleaded to the international world to drag to courts the US personnels who were involved in the cases of basic human rights violation, but predictably the international world is still mute watching the barbaric activities of the American in the countries they invaded

Yvonne Ridley Criticized The U.S.
Last week the British journalist who is also a well-known female Muslim figure, Yvonne Ridley criticized seriously the immoral acts of the US military towards the women in the American prisons in Afghanistan.

In her press release together with the chief of Pakistani Tahrik Insaf (PTI) Imran Khan, Ridley also criticized the arrest of a neurosurgeon, a Pakistani woman, Aafia Siddiqui, by the US military in Afghanistan, because she was accused of attacking two American troops in the city of Kabul.

"She (Aafia) experienced tortures for more than five years in the US military prison, since she and her children were kidnapped," Ridley, a British journalist who by her own will chose to became a Muslim after she was captured by the Taliban in Afghanistan.

She urged the public to voice out, and protest the crimes committed by the US forces who do whatever they like without restraint to the Muslimah prisoners in the US prisons in Afghanistan. "Many Muslimahs are illegally detained by the US forces and if the world responds in silence, then they will lose many of their sisters forever," Ridley unveiled, as cited by the Pakistani newspaper, The Daily Times.

Ridley also expressed her doubts over the US military information that prisoner number 650 had already been extradited to her country of origin since three years ago. Prisoner650 is believed to be an identification number for Dr. Aafia, however Ridley doubted it.

She is confident that Dr. Aafia is still in the Baghram prison, a US prison in Afghanistan where th women prisoners there are subjected to torture as well as rape by the US forces. Due to the torture and rape, many women prisoners are carrying out hunger strikes, Ridley added.

Salaam,

May Allah help our sisters from these evil, shaytan, war-mongers. They have no shame, no morals. It's just sad how they suppress this kind of news. We have enough sources & credibility to never rely on Western media. They blow things out of proportion. They report only what they feel not what Muslims feel or are going through. They try to create hatred in our hearts about our brothers & sisters in Iraq, Afghanistan, Darfur, Palestine, Somalia, etc so that we become divided among each other. We can not fall into this mouse trap.

Zafran

Muslim Brother
salaam

This is terrible

May Allah protect them

peace.

(PS THE ABOVE SITE IS TOO GRAPHIC AND SHOULD BE DELETED)

safiya58

long live cehennem for this kuffar doing that to innocents.......... they r not man they r some fool wimps. I will ask Allah 4 revenge. this is my right and I will get revenge for my sisters and brothers..... cuz Allah is the All- Just and Allah is also Al-Muntaqim, the revenge taker.......... this cowards are having fun tourtering us? just enjoy the time u spend in this world cuz in the other world u´ll have nothing to laugh... inshaallah......... do they think they will be not judged for their actions.... do they think Allah will not hear the prayer of the innocent.... independantly whether they r believers or not.... Allah is always answering the prayer of the oppressed ones......... for Allah s.w.t the life of a human being is more important than the kaba. I will ask my Creator, Allah who is the All-Just to give this beasts the punishment they deserve in this world and in ackira. I will ask Allah to take revenge from them... I will ask Allah to take revenge from them in the way they deserve..... they don´t know the diffrence between them and the muslim people they are tourtering....... the pain of the muslims caused through them is limited, it will end inshaalah but their pain will inshaallah never end when it beginns ones and it will be Allah who will judge them....... I´m actually not a preacher of hate but I´m totally angry... I hate unjust..... is there anyone who can give an advice how we can reach this sisters who have been raped? what can we do for them?

autumn

Strength in Unity
long live cehennem for this kuffar doing that to innocents.......... they r not man they r some fool wimps. I will ask Allah 4 revenge. this is my right and I will get revenge for my sisters and brothers..... cuz Allah is the All- Just and Allah is also Al-Muntaqim, the revenge taker.......... this cowards are having fun tourtering us? just enjoy the time u spend in this world cuz in the other world u´ll have nothing to laugh... inshaallah......... do they think they will be not judged for their actions.... do they think Allah will not hear the prayer of the innocent.... independantly whether they r believers or not.... Allah is always answering the prayer of the oppressed ones......... for Allah s.w.t the life of a human being is more important than the kaba. I will ask my Creator, Allah who is the All-Just to give this beasts the punishment they deserve in this world and in ackira. I will ask Allah to take revenge from them... I will ask Allah to take revenge from them in the way they deserve..... they don´t know the diffrence between them and the muslim people they are tourtering....... the pain of the muslims caused through them is limited, it will end inshaalah but their pain will inshaallah never end when it beginns ones and it will be Allah who will judge them....... I´m actually not a preacher of hate but I´m totally angry... I hate unjust..... is there anyone who can give an advice how we can reach this sisters who have been raped? what can we do for them?

:salam2:

if we can reach them, that would be much better. but if we can not, then we cant let them be tortured like that and in silence. something we can do about this is to spread it. let many people see how cruelly these women are suffering. let it be known that the kuffar are doing terrible things everytime and if they make an attempt to hide it or not, we can be the ones spreading their shameful acts.