revert from Christianity to Islam

zinirah

:salam2:
I just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to these forums. Also new to Islam alhamdulillah.
I hope to here from different people all over:)
Have a good day!

NAFS

Allhu Akbar!!!!!!!!

As salamalikum,

Welcome in islam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUBAHANALLAH..........

ALHAMDULILLAH...............

ALLAHUAKABAR.............

I am personally wish you to a reverting to your lord..........

tonight think about for 2 minute......

About your previous life leading to indefinitely hellfire........

And in tahajjud ask forgiveness and give thanks to Allah..

Assalamalikum once again....

salamu alaikum akhi welcome to islam . alhamdulillah we are so happy for you may allah pretect you and guide your actions ameen wasalamu alaikum

daee

SALAM ALAYKUM, Praise be to Allah(SWT) you are part of a fast growing community. Insha Allah (God Willing) you will find about 1.5 BILLION of your brothers and sisiters from avery part of the world.

shichemlydia

welcome..

salam alikoum,
welcome to islam and this forum we hope you will have funny and good time with us , ameen,
salam alikoum

shammyshahoo

assalamualaikum..... sister\ br...in islam.u r very lucky....Allah hs chosen u to revert to ur original religion.....alhamdulilla. learn more out the beautiful religion frm authentic sources. pl don't look at the individual muslims as ur role model. try to learn frm Allah's words as well as prophet sallallahu alaihi va sallam. he is our role model. convey the message to ur friends and family also. may Allah bless u to live and die as a true muslim. aameen..

ahmed3711

congratulations my sis/br 10000000 ..... times for your choice and inshalla to hear from you always
wish you the best in your coming life inshalla :)

showaib

:SMILY206::SMILY34:
Now Alhamdolillah (with the the blessing of Allah) you are muslims learn about islam
hope u will enjoy ur stay at tti

wasalam

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: dear sister and Welcome to TTI :)

Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! CONGRATULATIONS on turning to the true path to salvation :) I am a revert sister too (originally from Ireland, from there to USA and now France :) ). Look forward to getting to know you on the forum, I am sure you will find this website very beneficial as we all do, Alhamdulillah. If you are looking for Qur'an online with translation, please check out www.quranexplorer.com

:wasalam: