convert to muslim frm hinduism

holyland

Welcome Brother .

17385.gif

abuayesha

Assalaamu Alaikum warahmathullaahi wabarakaathuhu

Allaahu Akbar. May Allaah bless you. Please pray for me too.

Wassalaam

zrk_2002

Salaam and congratulations - am too from a hindu background and understand that the ride ahead will be bumpy. Inshallah make dua.

Sheefa

Same Pinch

Aslaamu Aalekum.
I am also reverted to Islam From Hindu. Inshallah pray for u & for our other new muslim Sister n Brother too. Pease do prayer for all of us new muslim & born muslim as well. Welcome to Islam & TTI....
Allah Hafiz

khansahil

asalamalikum

asalmalikum may allah(swt) guide u to the right path n bless u Ameen!! he is the most beneficent n merciful :salam2:

danyal_1992

:salam2:
Welcome to the world of Islam.I am very happy to see you entering Islam.May Allah(swt) guide your parents,your siblings,your friends and your relatives too and may Allah(swt) make your path easy for you.Ameen Ya Rabaulalameen
:wasalam:

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: you are in our duaa, may ALLAH reward you and make it easier for you in this life and especially in the Hereafter, ameen. i hope you can have some support from other reverts from hinduism on the forum :) we are all family no matter born muslim or revert or where we came from religion-wise, etc. Alhamdulillah for your courage, may you find as I have that turning to Islam is the best choice we could ever make :)
:wasalam:

muna

ابنة الاسلام
Asalamu 3alaikum dear..congratulations!!.."MAy Allah SW keep you in his protection and increase you Knowledge"

muslimah-2k8

salaam...

dear seeking_truth,

you have embraced the truth..... so congratulations.....
I will make du'a for you.....

see you around on TTI....