Salaam - Hindu Revert from UK

zrk_2002

Salaam I am a hindu revert sister from the UK for approx 7 years allhumduillah.

Have not told my family and know that they will not accept this decision.

How many other hindu reverts are out there? Maybe we should start a networking group where we can discuss the obstacles that will arise...

The difficulties that come from reverting and how to find suitable marriage spouses.

Zaina

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Asslam u Alaikum Sister,

Welcome to the forum. Subhan Allah 7 years...and you could not tell your family yet. It would be hard...I can imagine. May Allah open the hearts of your family to Islam.

Welcome again,

Wassalam,

cmelbouzaidi

Asslam u Alaikum Sister,

Welcome to the forum. Subhan Allah 7 years...and you could not tell your family yet. It would be hard...I can imagine. May Allah open the hearts of your family to Islam.

Welcome again,

Wassalam,

:tti_sister:

:salam2: WELCOME TO TTI, dear sister. I am a revert sister too but from Catholicism. I am sure there are hindu reverts on the forum and I hope, Insha Allah, you will find some sisters that reverted from hinduism to support you :) However, we are all family here and here to help one another however we can, whether we are reverts or born muslims and I hope you will find the forum beneficial.

If you are not too shy, could you kindly tell us about your journey to Islam, :ma:?

May Allah open the hearts of your loved ones to Islam, ameen.

:wasalam:

Living Soul

:salam2:

Very warm welcome to TTI and congrats of being a mulsim..May Allah open up your family's heart to Islam Ameen.

ama6621

Assalamu Alaikum Sister,
Wow, I have not heard of many Hindu reverts. But I am so happy that you are one. All praises to the Almighty who guided you to the right path. May He grant you the highest paradise. Ameen.

Assalamu Alaikum

zrk_2002

Salaams - yes 7 years and it has gone so quick - do not understand where time flies....

My story is nothing exciting - just from a friend asking me if I would become muslim started to bring up questions in my head. Why was I always told to stay away from muslims, what was it - so I read and probed into the question and read.

Allhumduillah I took my shahada on my birthday!

Inshallah now need to think of telling the family and settling down inshallah.

cmelbouzaidi

Salaams - yes 7 years and it has gone so quick - do not understand where time flies....

My story is nothing exciting - just from a friend asking me if I would become muslim started to bring up questions in my head. Why was I always told to stay away from muslims, what was it - so I read and probed into the question and read.

Allhumduillah I took my shahada on my birthday!

Inshallah now need to think of telling the family and settling down inshallah.

:salam2: May you be rewarded in this life and most importantly in the Hereafter, dear sister. Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!

Come to us for support in telling your family, we are family too and here to help :)

Your sister in Islam,

catherine iman

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2: Sister zrk_2002,

Welcome to the universal brotherhood/sisterhood of Islam!

This is wonderful.... Wow... 7 years haan!!!

May Allah (SWT) give you courage to tell this to your family.
Is your family in UK or in India? How many brother/sisters you have?

And sister, you have picked a beautiful name: Zaina

How many other hindu reverts are out there? Maybe we should start a networking group where we can discuss the obstacles that will arise...
The difficulties that come from reverting and how to find suitable marriage spouses.

Sister I completely agree with you that specially reverts should have a group or forum to dicuss difficulties and to find suitable marriage spouses.

Once again welcome to TTI and to Islam.

zrk_2002

Yep 7 years!

Got an older brother thats it...

Inshallah keep me in your duas.... and thanks for welcoming me to TTI

gr8badhshah

Need to remember

Assalamu Alaikum,

Once upon a time, all the Indian muslims were Hindus (including me).

Once upon a time, we had bowed down to the man made idols, danced for human made rituals, found emotional spirituality for false beliefs.. etc..

Alhamdulillah, now muslims in India are third most highest population in Asia..

Allahu-Akbar!

Jazak Allah,
Badhshah

Abu_Luqmann

Assalamualaikum,

Welcome to this wonderful website sister!
There is a good video in youtubeislam about a hindu lady doctor from kerala becoming a muslim.

Maybe that video can give you some sort of a start? See what you think

salaam

shabeerkkp

Fear Allah
Assalamualaikum,

Welcome to this wonderful website sister!
There is a good video in youtubeislam about a hindu lady doctor from kerala becoming a muslim.

Maybe that video can give you some sort of a start? See what you think

salaam

here is the video

Hindu Brahmin Preist revert back to Islam Part1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBI3lwV_ukc

Hindu Bhraman Dr. Meena Embraced Islam in English & Malayala

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtAhp5Eud9A

Kerala RSS Activist embraced Islam - He explain his way to Islam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_enrRbQOcRY

{two video is in malayalam language )

Sheefa

Same Here

Aslaamu aalekum, Sister.
Very nice to read ur request. I am also in same condition that i also revrt from Hindu to Muslim 2 years ago & now thinking about how to convince my parents. I am totaly appriciate with ur questions regarding spouse & family-permission. I will definately pray for u bcause i can understand ur problem very well. Inshallah we will get some more people to interact on this topic & will help us to find the way.
Remember me in ur prayer too. Alah Hahiz

khansahil

asalamalikum

mashallah n allkhamdulillah all praise's to allah(swt) the most beneficent n merciful he who guide's who he wants to guide n inshallah sis i agree wid u for the marrige forum's cuz newly converted muslims have hard time n we are happy to help :) born muslims wid knowledge of islam they can be a big help cuz they can share knowledge n help u mre im also ready i dunt mind any race's at least she is muslim n i wana do for the sake of allah(swt) n once again allkhamdulillah we should set up sumthing to help newly muslims if u guys need any kind of help just msg me may allah(swt) guide us to the right path till we die ameen ..:salam2: