autumn's leaving

autumn

Strength in Unity
:salam2:

just to let you all know that autumn is leaving..that means you wont see autumn on the site..but inshaAllah i might be back..
my posts are embarrasing so have to leave. also those who dislike the things i post, you will be happy that am going..and if anyone's left because of me..i want to say pls dont let be because of me...and they come back
at least autumn is not going to dissapear just like that so that you wont think something bad happened or anything like that..not like you care..lol..but ya i feel like i have a kind of bad image now..its complicate..
so bye and thank you and am really sorry if i've hurt or offended anyone..this is true..
take care you all...AND SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER AND BE UNITED AND DONT HATE.....

palestine

Servant of Allah
look autumn people make mistakes and that's part of human nature. so please don't go, this won't help the uniting of muslims including this site. asalamu alaykum wrwb.

autumn

Strength in Unity
salam,

thank you all...ya ppl make mistakes..but inshaAllah i'll be back..and also i hope you all pray for me for my exams..i really need it..thanks.
i wont be using the user name autumn because i got it by a sort of accident anyway..

palestine

Servant of Allah
i hope everything goes well inshaAllah. but brother just a piece of advice: don't let your mistakes control you. make the most of this dunya (i.e work hard to get into jannah) and inshAllah take care. asalamu alaykum wrwb. :) :) :) :)

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
wa alaikum sallam

I have not had chance to meet you via tti but don't go. be like me take breaks but always return. this is great site. we all here to learn and besides no one really knows who you are.

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: dear sister, i will make duaa for your exams. i have seen some of your posts and threads and enjoyed them, :ma: don't be discouraged, we are all humans and can disagree on things and none of us here are experts, just trying to learn together :) i can say i am only senior here in age, lol, and learn a lot from the young sisters and brothers on this site.... so do come back, with a different user name if you like, but DON'T BE A STRANGER :) that would not be good at all. :wasalam:

muslimah-2k8

salaam...

i have not seen your posts......but please don't leave......

all of us are constantly learning.....aren't we?

Fran

What kind of muslims would we be if we were to let you go like that. This is not a haters site, people make mistakes and we all grow from them. Who would allow a few words to make them hate a person (once it's not speaking down about islam), and even if that were the case, it would be shameful to hate you rather than discuss the situation. Stay on and maybe add some interesting things to the site we can debate about. ^_^

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer

just to let you all know that autumn is leaving..that means you wont see autumn on the site..but inshaAllah i might be back..
my posts are embarrasing so have to leave. also those who dislike the things i post, you will be happy that am going..and if anyone's left because of me..i want to say pls dont let be because of me...and they come back
at least autumn is not going to dissapear just like that so that you wont think something bad happened or anything like that..not like you care..lol..but ya i feel like i have a kind of bad image now..its complicate..
so bye and thank you and am really sorry if i've hurt or offended anyone..this is true..
take care you all...AND SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER AND BE UNITED AND DONT HATE.....

Not sure what you posed that you feel so embarrassed about. The post that I do remember, did not include anything embarrassing.
Come on now, we all make silly threads and post sometimes! It's only natural, as we acquire more knowledge we improve our own intellect and understanding of the deen. If you feel compelled to leave, perhaps you can just take a break for little while and then join us once again? Insha Allah,

May Allah give you good! Ameen!

I think Autumn sounds cool

:wasalam:

autumn

Strength in Unity
salam,

mashaAllah you are all so supporting..thank you. :) i didnt think i would get this much support..what nice Muslims you are!! inshaAllah im coming back! inshaAllah maybe with new user name and no one will know and ya no one needs to know..heehee...because really i've complicated things..but thank you all :) mashaAllah