Wonderful speech by Brother Abdur Raheem Green

muslimah-2k8

Do good people go to hell???

Brother Abdur Raheem Green addresses an important question that was sent to him as letter through E-mail. And the question goes like this -"I have read that anyone who is not a Muslim is forbidden paradise and will go to hellfire for ever. How can people of other faiths and who have devoted their lives to do good things and practiced their religions and lived their lives by similar moral principles to Islam, how is it possible that they will go to the hell?"

part-1
[yt]c2FIYV9QL88[/yt]

part-2
[yt]qGfIgkrP7KU[/yt]

part-3
[yt]xpPLEpSLL1U[/yt]

part-4
[yt]t_0Nne99Te8[/yt]

AKHI

Allahuakhbar
:salam2:

Very good lecture.

I have a pious & wise old muslim friend who once told me that even good kafir can go to paradise. Why i ask him. Why can a person who don't worship Allah & do not believe in his Quran & his messenger can be rewarded in his after life? His answer was only Allah decide who is worthy. Allah is all knowing and all forgiving.

Personally, it make sense to me but it kept me pondering. I did not ask another person opinion on this matter. This video lecture had answer my question but still my friend had his point.

Can anyone share their thought & elaborate in a friendly way? I'm not looking for a debate or argument. I am just curious.