hi! I'm new here....

miyah

Hi! I'm Miyah, a christian from Philippines..and i'm new here. I came here with the intention of learning about Islam.... I hope I will be enlightened here....I don't really know how to start on this website.....but i think i will just try to go and click the topics that will help me learn everything i want to know..... Thank you for accepting me here.

nasiruyola

miyah; said:
Hi! I'm Miyah, a christian from Philippines..and i'm new here. I came here with the intention of learning about Islam.... I hope I will be enlightened here....I don't really know how to start on this website.....but i think i will just try to go and click the topics that will help me learn everything i want to know..... Thank you for accepting me here.

peace be upon you
please find time to browse the videos and threads. if you have any question, ask, insha ALLAHU, (BY THE WILL OF GOD, IT WILL BE ANSWERED)

abuayesha

Assalaamu Alaikum

Welcome to the family of TTI

Have more time to read than just roaming around.

Peace be on you.

Almeftah

Welcome Miyah..

I knew this Philippino who came to my country (Kuwait) years ago, She worked on sewing cloths in my sister's sewingshop, She was christian.

Now, I hear she works on spreading islam in Philippines.. :)

Can't remember her name!

shichemlydia

welcome....

salam alikoum,
you are welcomed sister here, try to ask questions to learn more and more,
looking to see your posts.
wa salam alikoum

hassana elkoussi

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: to the site Miya. I like your name so much, sounds musical. I hope you'll find this site useful . Plz feel free to ask any questions. :hearts:

ahmed3711

welcome miyah to TTI enjoy your stay and inshalla to benefit from here as much as you can :)

salam to all

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
salamo alaikoum sister:)
welcome to tti, and insha allah as well to Islam. If you need any help or have questions, let us know here on tti. insha allah your questions will be answered.

yasin67

Welcome to the forum Miyah.
I hope you benefit from it.Here are lots of helpful, nice people to help you with your learning about Islam.Don't hesitate asking questions.

cmelbouzaidi

Peace be upon you, dear sister. Welcome to TTI. I hope you will enjoy your stay and feel free to ask any questions that come to mind :)
If you would like to take a look at a Holy Qur'an on line, you may want to visit:
www.quranexplorer.com

We are a family here from all over the world and I am sure there are sisters and brothers here from Philippines, too :) Nice to meet you and see you on the forum :)

Catherine Iman (I am a revert to Islam from a non practising Catholic background, by the way :) )

:wasalam:

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

WELCOME DEAR SISTER,
I HOPE YOU FIND THE TRUTH
THE PEACE AND THAT WHICH IS STILL MISSING IN YOUR LIFE -INNER BLISS!
WHYISLAM.ORG IS GOOD FOR SIMPLE INTRO
AND ISLAM-GUIDE.COM IS WONDERFUL.SALAAM