More sisters than brothers?

What are you?

• A sister

Votes: 1,258 46.9%
  • A brother

Votes: 1,431 53.4%

• Total voters

yameenahmed

Assalam i am new to this site and i dont know how to operate the site can any body help me please even i want to discuss and know about islam please.........

yameenahmed

Payment of taxes

Asalam Brothers and sisters I am doing my CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT in INDIA and i want to know wheather payment of tax in a non islamic country is compulsory or not .please u help me regarding payment of tax is compulsory or not.

Allah hafiz

owaisnazir11

ASSALAMU ALIKUM

AS WE KNW SISTERS ARE MORE IN NUMBER THAN BROTHERS THEN YWHY ARE THEY NOT MORE THAN US HERE .WELL ALLAH WILL HELP US & THEM ALSO INSHA ALLAH

owaisnazir11

ASSALAMU ALIKUM

AS WE KNW SISTERS ARE MORE IN NUMBER THAN BROTHERS THEN WHY ARE THEY NOT MORE THAN US HERE .WELL ALLAH WILL HELP US & THEM ALSO INSHA ALLAH

hasbona lah

suffering in islam

assalamou alaikom ouarahmatou ALLAH ouabarakatohou
you know islam is so great and if ALLAH love a slave he make him suffering not he don't like him but that allah make this humain near of him and bless him when he is suffering because ALLAH test him and he will not take him away from .the messenger mohamed (peace be upon to him )amen said if ALLAH like a slave he make him suffering (قال صلى الله عليه و سلم اذا احب الله عبدا ابتلاه)
and we the muslims know that islam is so great then ALLAH give us the bless and we make us a good believers by the test ( من المومنين رجال صدقوا الله ما عاهدو عليه فمنهم من قضى نحبه و منهم من ينتظر و ما بدلوا تبديلا )

Sophie1

its all about GIRL POWER!!! come on girlys get voting, i mean its sooo obvious there are more girls on this site, unless they are voting themselves as 'brothers'.OMG IMAGINE!!! that would be totally weird! GIRLS just RULE!!!!! lol.

hijabi786

Sister Sister!

the sisters will definetly win inshallah!

it is a sign of Qiyamath and it is already happening!

Sister Power!!!

:hijabi: