much luv from america

AleahKoto

Allah will decide
Welcome!

In sha allah, I know you won't be disappointed with the Qur'an. Read it gently and let it sink into your heart. You will find in it all the answers that the bible left hanging.....all of sudden a light will go off and you will say, "oh that is what it means, or that is how it was supposed to be finished."
The bible leaves so many things out or mis contrues a lot, because it has been changed. In the Quran you will find the answers you need.

The bible can't be read and understood, because the mind picks up on all the contradictions, so you are left empty. The Quran on the other hand, you can pick up and read any surah and it still makes sense. It is Allah speaking directly to you, not 2nd, 3rd person like the bible.

Some questions I always had- in the Bible Jesus was tempted for 40 days and 40 nights .....who was the 3rd person there that witnessed all of this and knew exactly what took place? Also, just who was Jesus praying to in the garden? Why did Jesus say, pray this way-OUR Father who art in heaven....he didn't say, "Dear Jesus who walks on earth...." There were hundreds of questions and I could go on and on.
Once I read the Quran for the first time.......it all became clearer....

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

REAL TRUTH -I DONT KNOW YOU R A BROTHER OR SISTER=
BUT ITS OK SINCE YOU ARE A SOULWHO WANTS REAL TRUTH.
I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BY REINCARNATION
IF ITS REBIRTH.
AS MUSLIMS WE DONT BELIEVE IN SAME PERSON BEING BORN AGAIN IN THIS WORLD AGAIN .

WHAT MY EXPLANATION FOR REINCARNATE INCIDENTS WHERE A PERSON REMEMBERS HIS PAST LIFE ETC IS THIS -
ALLAH HAS CREATED TWO TYPES OF BEINGS WITH FREE WILL -\
HUMANS AND JINNS OR GENIE
JINNS ARE UNSEEN .
THE DEVIL IS A JINN
THEY ARE A SPECIES AND ARE ACCOUNTABLE TO ALLAH FOR THEIR ACTIONS JUST LIKE US
MANY OF THEM ARE MUSLIM MANY ARE NOT-THE BAD ONES PLAY TRICKS ON PEOPLE LIKE APPEARING AS A GHOST OF SOME DEAD PERSON AND STUFF OF THAT SORT.
MANY PAGAN DIETIES AND RITUALS WORSHIP THE JINN

THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHISPERS VOICES AND OTHER STUFF
AND NOW COMING TO THE POINT-THERE IS A JINN FOR EVERY PERSON WHO LIVE AND OBSERVE A PERSON
THEY KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM,WHEN HE DIES THEY GO TO SOME OTHER PERSON
OR BABY AND CREATE IMAGES OR STORIES IN HIS MIND OR EVEN SPEAK THRU HIM-NO WONDER PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE LIVING A SECOND LIFE.

WE DO HOWEVER BELIVE IN THE HEREAFTER AS IN RESURRECTION ,JUDGEMENT DAY WHEN EACH PAYS FOR WHAT HE DID OR FAILED TO DO LET NOT QURAN BE WHAT YOU FAILED TO READ .AT THE END EVRY ONE HAS A RIGHT TO LISTEN TO HIS CREATOR TALKING LIVE TO HIM-QURAN IS THE COMING FACE TO FACE OF LIFE WITH THE LIFE GIVER.
JUST TO SEE WHAT REAL TRUTH FEELS LIKE READ THE QURAN PLEASE DO NOT DEPRIVE YOURSELF OF THE FOUNTAIN WHERE MUSLIMS DERIVE THEIR FAITH FROM-THE DIRECT SPEECH OF ALLAH TO EACH ONE OF US

muthmainnah

welcome to this forum. Try to learn Islam by reading the Qur'an , Insha Allah, Allah will guide you to the right path. If you want to know the scientific evidence the truth of the Qur'an,the evidence of the prophethood of Muhammad salallahu alaihi wassalam, the stories of people who convert to islam; you can visit this site: www.islamreligion.com
May God guide you to the right path

danyal_1992

:salam2:
welcome to this forum.

can anybody why peace tv is not broadcasting live peace conferense which is being held in India?
:wasalam:

AAminAA

Amatullah
hi. first of all, congratulations to barack hussein obama. I am very excited for our new president. About me, I do not belong to any religion. My whole life, even as a child, I have always seeked for the truth. I have read the bible and have not found much. So, I am looking to my muslim brothers and sisters for advice. I am very sick of how muslims are treated in my country. As an american, I do apologize. We are not all the same here. I have never read the quran, but as a seeker of truth I have found a lot of faith just by talking with muslims. I don't want to hate on anyone, but I see it how I see it. I do firmly believe in reincarnation by the way. Anywayz, I hope that you will welcome me to your forum. peace to all

:salam2: Welcome to TTI , whoever seek the truth and whoever wants sincerely to be guieded, he will be Insha'Allah . Allah will show him the straight path and free him from all doubts , make his chest wide and fill them with real imaan. I recomend you to read the holy Qur'an and i will also give you this addresses so that you can order a free books for you insha'Allah !

http://www.islamunveiled.com/eng/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=1

Here you can chose from list what books you want them to send you. They say 5 books is free but they always send more than 10 so you can actually ask for more books :) Fill out the informations that they are asking you at the bottom, and send e-mail / request to the address provided to you there.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Mohamedtaha2004atyahoo.com ( change "at" in @ there, it won't show the real e-mail if i write as it is supposed to be)

It's the e-mail of organisation "Conveying Islamic Message Society (CIMS)" from Egypt. However, the first provided address is from Saudi Arabia.

Here is list of books that they have in english:

-Surat Al-Fatihah and Surat Al-Baqarah in The Holy Qur’an.

-Surah 19 (Maryam) of The Noble Qur’an

-Part 27, 28 and 29 of The Holy Qur’an.

-Part Thirty of The Holy Qur’an.

-AnNawawi’s Forty Hadiths and AlQudsi Forty Hadiths.

- Hisn Al-Muslim (Fortification of the Muslim through remembrance and supplication from the Qur’an and Sunnah)

-The life History of Prophet Mohammad (S.A.W.).

-The Religion of Islam (Part 1).

-The Religion of Islam (Part 2).

-Islam. The religion of all.

-Principles of Islam.

-The Muslim’s Belief.

-The Concept of God in Islam.

-Purification.

-Prayers

-Supererogatory prayers.

-Fasting.

-Women in Islam (versus Women in Judaeo-Christian Tradition. The Myth & The Reality).

-The most beautiful names of Allah.

-The Truth about Jesus (Pbuh).

- Jesus. Prophet or God?

-Series of Prophecies in the Bible for the Advent of (Pbuh).

-Signs of Prophet hood.

- Stories of New Muslims.

- A Brief Illustrated Guide To Understanding Islam (Islam & Modern Science).

- Qur’an & Modern Science). Compatible or incompatible?

- Islamic Facts refuting the Allegations against Islam.

In addition to other books and some papers talking about different subjects, like Islam and Christianity, Qadianiah movement …etc.

This options gives you a lot as well . Tell them that you are interessed in Islam so that they can get better view of what is best for you at this point.

P.S. Don't forget to tell them your address

P.S.2 Remember, the books are 100% free of charges . :blackhijab:

And everyone can ask for books, they are more than happy to help you out.

So, whoever need them, order ! :hijabi:

By that time, take a look on thos website. Here you have many videos , that will help you a lot insha'Allah

http://www.thedeenshow.com/show.php

muna

ابنة الاسلام
Welcome to TTI dear n enjey every min of yor stay inshaAllah
"" May Allah SW guide yo to the right path""

BNYMN

Hi from UK. We are going to be visiting the states (NEW YORK) for a trip. Can you tell me how is it like being muslim in states and any places that we should visit. Howz the Mosque population there.
Many thanks.

salahdin

Welcome to this family of ours. this is the truth you are looking for

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

(21) He is Allah, than Whom there is no other God, the Knower of the Invisible and the Visible. He is the Beneficent, Merciful. (22) He is Allah, than Whom there is no other God, the Sovereign Lord, the Holy One, Peace, the Keeper of Faith, the Guardian, the Majestic, the Compeller, the Superb. Glorified be Allah from all that they ascribe as partner (unto Him). (23) He is Allah, the Creator, the Shaper out of naught, the Fashioner. His are the most beautiful names. All that is in the heavens and the earth glorifieth Him, and He is the Mighty, the Wise. (24) Al-Hashr 21:24

Roby Rahman

Asalamualaikum

Alhamdulilah brother you are seeking for the truth where the truth is. And that is Islam. Hope Allah will guide you to the straight path and make your journey easy. Peace unto you.