Dua request

justoneofmillion

:salam2:please brothers and sisters make dua for me am really not feeling good these days,ask Allah to strengthen and keep me on the right path,may allah swt reward you with good.

wassalaam
jameel

Asalaam'alikum brother,

May Allah swt give you patience and help you resolve with whatever affliction you are facing. Ameen.

Zahra08

May Allah give you Sabr.Ameen May Allah guide you to the straight path and keep you on that path. Ameen

warda A

Sister
:salam2:

InshaAllah, you will pass through this test.
Allah Ta'ala never burdens a slave with more than he can carry.
May Allah Ta'ala ease your problems, ameen
:tti_sister:

halah

May Allah firm your heart on the right path and give you the ability to overcome all the difficulties you face.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Sometimes when we need to get to the meat of the nut we have to break the shell...but when we reach the meat it is so tasty and worth the work...you are in my dua and my heart..

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum dear brother

I was trying to send you pm but could not coz your message capacity is upto the limit. Try to empty your message box. Dont worry brother, you are always in our duas. May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala give you the best in this dunya as well as in the akhirah. Oh Allah nothing is easy except what you have made easy, if You wish you can make the difficult easy.

Ma salam.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah

Dearmost Jameel you are always in my dua brother. I have PM'ed you too but you havent replied. Please bro meet me on MSN I need to talk to you.

justoneofmillion

:salam2:thanks brothers and sisters may Allah swt reward you with good,it is just thast i had been sick ,i had to stay in bed for like ten days ,bronchitis fever and all the menu!being alone and far away from home in these cases really sucks but am getting better little by little.I hate it when am tide in bed like that,when there are things to be taken care of but alhamdulillah for everything.

Ps.brother mohsin and hussain muhammad bhai catch you both later inshallah on msn for sure thanks for your messages.bahut bahut

wassalaam
jameel

Sheefa

Inshallah u l free from the problem u r facing. Just keep continueing ur Namaz. i l pray to allah to give u strenth to face the sitiuation. Take it as test by allah to make u more strong for future.
U can do one thing, Recites" Jul Jalaali Wal Ikraami" for 700 times everyday on ur suitable time Inshallah U l be out of trouble very soon. Aamin