College Days

adilazzalif

assalam alaikom borthers n sisters,

I have not made an attempt to introduce myself to the members of the TTI family since my joining the forum.This one is not an introduction, infact its a review of my College life which I left 3 months back as I'm a bachelor in engineering now.Lahamdulillah.Thought of writing this into my Diary at first but den changed my mind to write it here.I want all ur replies.Everyone.
I was directed to follow Islam from the days i remember as a child.My father was an officer with the Defence force of the UAE.He was never too orthodox but was adamant about our Ramdan fasting, obligatory prayers offered from mosques only and also Islamic dressing.So that must have been a good foundation and motivation for me to strictly abide by the laws of Islam.Naturally when it came to adulthood I grew a beard and continued to wear my trousers above the ankles.Things went normal.I completed my schooling and returned to my home town and was also admitted to a reputed Engineering college far from home.

First year at college went like lightening.Everybody was busy making themselves comfortable with the new environment.It was after the first year exams I started to get noticed by my colleagues.My appearance,The way i dressed,the matters i discussed , the manner in which i behaved.Even my walking style was different.All my activities and mannerisms
got thoroughly discussed.Alhamdulillah!Happy that i was a cause to discuss Allah's Deen. Those ver the days when i started to realise the glory of the Deen.I used all the resources available for me to defend the religion being torn by kafirs,did my best to introduce Islam to the ignorant ones,tried to convince my fellow students and lecturers the importance of practicing the religion rather than mere belif.
I should admit that i was not introduced to TTI till my graduation was completed and I came back home
I have to logout since i'm late for an appointment.I'll write the rest of the story inshallah...Also i wanted 2 know someone had similar xperiance at college.den please share it too.

adil (trying to standup :)) :arabi1:

abuayesha

:wasalam:

Alhamdulillaah!

You did very good during your college days. May Allaah bless you.

Always, as you did in the past, try to uphold the teachings of Islaam. Hope to read the rest of your story.

Wassalaam

Kulsumfatima

Proud to be a Muslim
Assalmualaikum
you have really set a very good example for young practising muslims
may allah always guide you and all the other muslims of the world- Ameen

palestine

Servant of Allah
Akhi congradulations! and just one correction correct the spelling on your Alhamdulillah, you wrote Lahamdulillah. it sounds like La hamdulillah. asalamu alaykum wrwb and please don't be offended.

adilazzalif

Akhi congradulations! and just one correction correct the spelling on your Alhamdulillah, you wrote Lahamdulillah. it sounds like La hamdulillah. asalamu alaykum wrwb and please don't be offended.
Jazakallah hairan sister.It was a texting mistake actually :(