Obstacles in our path :):(

palestine

Servant of Allah
Author Unknown

In ancient times, a king had a boulder placed on a roadway. Then he hid himself and watched to see if anyone would remove the huge rock.

Some of the king's wealthiest merchants and courtiers came by and simply walked around it. Many loudly blamed the king for not keeping the roads clear, but none did anything about getting the big stone out of the way.

Then a peasant came along carrying a load of vegetables. On approaching the boulder, the peasant laid down his burden and tried to move the stone to the side of the road. After much pushing and straining, he finally succeeded.

As the peasant picked up his load of vegetables, he noticed a purse lying in the road where the boulder had been. The purse contained many gold coins and a note from the king indicating that the gold was for the person who removed the boulder from the roadway.

The peasant learned what many others never understand.

Every obstacle presents an opportunity to improve one's condition.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum

really nice story Enjoyed it :) and a really nice conclusion and something important to be learned as well
Thank You for posting

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Aaaahhh!!!

Obstacles!!!

The most ferocious..harmful..and frustrating...are the ones *within*...they seem to root themselves deeply into you...and no matter how much you try to pull at them..you find no success...

The only remedy then...is to rely upon the sword of faith...which can at least cut what has surfaced...and leave the roots to the power of Allah and to your determined intention of removing them *for good*...so you can be clear and pure...so you may walk on your straight path again being focused and strong...so you may reach a destiny in which you may rest from your struggle with these obstacles and whatever else you have witnessed...

Jazaki Allah Khair for the story sister..it is truly wise

I love you for the sake of Allah! :hearts:

My Regards...

:wasalam:

palestine

Servant of Allah
Aaaahhh!!!

Obstacles!!!

The most ferocious..harmful..and frustrating...are the ones *within*...they seem to root themselves deeply into you...and no matter how much you try to pull at them..you find no success...

The only remedy then...is to rely upon the sword of faith...which can at least cut what has surfaced...and leave the roots to the power of Allah and to your determined intention of removing them *for good*...so you can be clear and pure...so you may walk on your straight path again being focused and strong...so you may reach a destiny in which you may rest from your struggle with these obstacles and whatever else you have witnessed...

My Regards...

JazakaAllahu khayran ukhti. May the one whom you love me for love you as well. ameen inshaAllah. and i love what you wrote. words of wisdom mashaAllah. :salam2:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:salam2:

JazakALLAH khair sister. Short and nice story mashaALLAH.

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

strive-may-i

Aaaahhh!!!

Obstacles!!!

My Regards...