signs of Allah in our tongues

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
:bismillah1:
In the name of Allah the merciful, the benficent.
:):salam2:
Signs of Allah in Our Tongues

Have you ever wondered about your tongue? It is one of the wonderful creations of Allah. Allah Ta'ala gave each of us one tongue. But this one tongue is able to taste thousands of different types of food and drinks. If our taste buds on the tongue were to become inactive, we would not know the difference between an orange or a stone.

Moreover, like finger print, everyone has a different tongue print.

Relative to its size, tongue is also the strongest muscle in the human body. And it is the only muscle which is connected to only one side. The tongue is so strong that it can create a pressure on the roof of the mouth equivalent to the weight of two double decker busses!

The strongest muscle of our body, the tongue, has been created by Allah for us to glorify Him. Trully, with the help of this tongue, we are able to recite the Glorious Quran and talk about Allah's Greatness. Let us not spoil the tongue by backbiting, slandering and lieing.
o Allah make us those who use their tongue to say something great ameen,ameen,ameen:tti_sister:

:hijabi::wasalam:

palestine

Servant of Allah
JazakaAllahu khayr sis. now i know what i can say to my friends and family when they backbite someone. asalamu alaykum wrwb.

Turn To muslim

:girl3:THANK VERY MUCH. i NEVER EVER THOUGHT OR THINKED ABOUT HOW THE TONGUE IS SO USEFUL. :ma:
:tti_sister: i HOPE ALLAH HELPS US UNDERSTAND TO USE OUR TONGUE THE RIGHT WAY AND THE WAY U SAID. AMENEE

IbnAhmad

salaaam :)

jazakallah khair...sooo amazing when you ponder over the creation of allah swt...subhanallah

i loved this soo much...i copied and pasted it on to a word doc...hehe lol

wassalam :)

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum:)

JazakaAllah khairan, TabarakaAllah dear sister,
such a great thread, tabarakaAllah
The tongue is so strong that it can create a pressure on the roof of the mouth equivalent to the weight of two double decker busses!
subhanaAllah! I didn't know this! subhanaAllah azeem, truely Allah is the GREATEST!
JazakaAllah khairan
Allah hafiz NOW and ALWAYS:)

Al-bint

Smile! It's Sunnah!
salaam alaikum sister,
thanks alot sister....
its time when world has forgotten its origin n have divorced their religions....
again thank u 4 reminding us as to what r v here 4....

jazakallah khairan.