New Afghan member

AlQurtubi

Banned
Welcome sister. We hope that you will enjoy at TTI while learning islam. Hows afghanistan these days? I have heared that Taliban have beheaded NATO forces :)

Islam_99

:salam2:

thank you for welcome. the situation it's good but yet bad! have they..brother the way you have said it sounds funny..mashaAllah if that is true.

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: dear sister, it is so nice to have a sister member from Afghanistan, :ma: There are so many misconceptions about Afghanistan in the media and I have never been there so I try not to judge but it will be nice to get a sister's perspective from Afghanistan, finally, Alhamdulillah :)

WELCOME TO TTI, our beautiful global family of Muslim sisters and brothers, :ma:

:wasalam:

AlQurtubi

Banned
I hope that sister cmelbouzaidi will get the true concept ot Taliban from you afghan sister. She is eager to know the truth mashALLAH

Appa BK

Muslimah Light
As Salaam Mu Aleykum Dearest Sister....

Ahlan wa Sahlan wa Marhabaan, its wonderful to have you around sister. Insha'Allah we hope to hear alot from you and that you will beable to help us to break the chains of misconception that bind our minds.

It's an honour to have you join our community.

Ma'aSalaama

Appa BK

k.tanzeela

:salam2:welcome sister, we would really like to know from u what is happening there really. i mean its so confusing, one version of story from western media and another from Arab based satellite channels.I'm from Kashmir(Indian administered),same story here.
anyways May Allaah guide us all. remain in touch. :wasalam:

muna

ابنة الاسلام
wa 3alaikum salam wr wabarkatuh

Welcome SiS..n enjoy yor stay inshaAllah..

Islam_99

thank you everybody :)..subhanAllah there seem to be many views about Afghanistan. i hope therefore i will be a help to you and inshaAllah give you a good view.

khansahil

asalamalikum

wellcome to TTI sister mashallah talaa pushto razee ??? zum puktoon yemaa <<< sry for that my parents background is phatan anyway howz life mashallah

cmelbouzaidi

thank you everybody :)..subhanAllah there seem to be many views about Afghanistan. i hope therefore i will be a help to you and inshaAllah give you a good view.

:salam2: Alhamdulillah for you sister, please do enlighten us. The picture that the media paints of life for women in particular in Afghanistan is so grim and we are not seeing the truth from someone within Afghanistan. Please, if you do not mind, educate us and explain to us as we do not want to draw conclusions with no real substance :)

Jazak Allahu Khair,

Your sister,

catherine iman

Samandar

:salam2: Alhamdulillah for you sister, please do enlighten us. The picture that the media paints of life for women in particular in Afghanistan is so grim and we are not seeing the truth from someone within Afghanistan. Please, if you do not mind, educate us and explain to us as we do not want to draw conclusions with no real substance :)

Jazak Allahu Khair,

Your sister,

catherine iman

i dont live in Afghanistan though but i might be able to get truths form those living there..inshaAllah..thank you sister :)

p.s. i've changed my user name..

Samandar

wellcome to TTI sister mashallah talaa pushto razee ??? zum puktoon yemaa <<< sry for that my parents background is phatan anyway howz life mashallah

alhamdulillah, and i thought i was gona be the only one! ao, pashto razee :) i speak pushto but its not V.GOOD. i so hope it will be better