Just wondering if...

Riyadhus

:salam2:

I have a question and I hope it is not too stupid to ask :(

Lately, I've only been listening Quran recitations and I also recite it myself. I know it is haraam to recite it in the toilet but the problem I'm facing is that the quran recitations keeps replaying in my head again and again even when I'm in the toilet bathing, answering nature's call etc. Is that still haraam when it is recited in my head? I even had to try singing a song loudly just so that it'll get off my head (and it's not funny when my housemates think I'm crazy singing in the toilet at night!)

Ok, I hope I didn't make myself sound so juvenile but it had been affecting me for awhile now and I sure hope I wasn't doing anything haraam.:girl3:

eemaan1

salaam,

if its just in yor head i think its ok as long as you are not reciting with your tongue and voice.

amna_muslimaa

TRUELY MUSLIMAA
Well its fine if its just in your head ....but you should not recite it and you dont ...behalf of reciting the quran (in your head)it is more good to recite a dua (when entring to washroom dua ) ......!!!!!
:wasalam:

shichemlydia

answer

salam alikoum
i am sure it is haram to say the words in the toilet, but i guess you are not blamed if the words of the quran come to your mind while in the toilet.
and allah swt knows the best
wa salam alikoum

Sheefa

Same Here

sometime I m also faced the same thing. if most of the time u r doing Ibadat or dicussing about islam then in my veiw it is but natural that such thinking will come in to our mind. but u should not that much worry about this as ur nt doing it intentionaly. One thing here i want to tell u is Plz dont sing a song at there. in islam singing a song is wrong thing as it takes u away from ur faith u may call it as a work of shaitan and in toilet sahitan is active thatswhy we recites due b4 entring.:astag: one thing u can do is that, u just think about ur plannings i mean just memorised ur list of doings in remaining time of the day or for tomorrow. Along with this try to come out as soon as possible. But control urself from thinking about Allah SWT or any islamic topic and singing also.
"Oh Allah please forgive me if i wrote anything wrong & give me more knowledge so that i can guide in better way"

The_truth

Asalaam wr wb

One should recite that prayer of going into the toilet and coming out of the toilet! Once one is in the toilet one should be as quick as they can do finish whatever one is doing and get out of there! Even going to the toilet can be reward with the right intention of excreting to rid ones body of poisen and also to cleanse onesself!If you think of it then thats fine because you can;t help it but your aim shoudl be to finish as quickly as possible from the toilet and get out of there!The toilet is the place of shaythan so not a single word of the lord should be uttered and it is also said that one should refrain from speaking whilst excreting in the toilet and should only speak if it is absolutly neccesary!Hope this helps inshallah allah hafiz