Shaytaan whiswaas

Kakorot

:salam2:

Brothers and sisters in Islam, i hope u are all well and high in imaan.

I suffer a lot from shaytaan whispers, it's really hard sometimes. Can anyone plz direct me to a good Lecture CD, or anything that i can download on my mp3, or any articles or books about this enemey of ours so that i can have the correct knowledge to fight his whispers, barik Allah fekum.

:tti_sister: I seek refuge in Allah from satan the outcast ameen

Mercury

Well I think we all suffer from these whispers. Its really a matter of who has faith and iman to shun these evil thoughts and ideas away. Reading on books and articles is helpful but I think the best weapon against this enemy is by strengthening our iman(faith). We should all try to be regular in the 5 daily prayers and recitation of the Quran and other obligatory duties we are required to perform. Keeping away from bad things, bad company etc will also help. A dua particularly in this regard is :
A’oozu bil laahis samee’il aleem minash Shaytaanir rajeem, min hamzehe wa nafkhehe wa naf thee he lahowlawa la qoowata illa billa.
I believe by having more faith can we ignore such thoughts. I personally like the book Fada'ile-Islam, where u can read the benefits of prayer, zikr, fasting, lifes of sahabah etc and it motivates u to do good. Hope I've been helpful

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum brother,
I start with the name of Allah the most graceful and merciful,

I agree with you brother we all suffer from the whispers of shaitaan and i was influenced by him alot but now what im doing is being active on forum reading other people stories and it really helps, also i heard fasting for Allah (swt) helps you fight shaitaan as well, and for book, in this islamic discussion section one of the stickies is many free book you can download, so you can easily download that and have it on ur cell phone and read them, they are great and many thx to the person that posted it.
Hope it helps and :) if you want you can also pm me ur msn and we can talk on msn about different topics to divert the attention from shaitaan whispers.
Aslam o alikum
Allah Bless me and all of us (ameen)

sal12

Yep go on youtube and type in Bilal Assad. His talks are amazing. Also Khalid Yasin. Listening to them really gave me an insight into Islam.

Kakorot

jazzakhallah everyone, its really nice to have support from all over the world. insha'Allah i want to be steadfast, i think shaytaan will always be there till my death to lead me astray and alhmadulillah i'm not the only Muslim that goes through this problem. It's good to study about shaytaan coz then i will be aware of his tricks, barik Allah fekum everyone.

insha'Allah i will pray for u all. :SMILY149:

masalama

a_stranger

I think that it is very useful to full your times with good deeds then the shaytan will fail in his job , try to do any good you can with a sincere intention to please Allah swt though each day. for example pray at time, give charity, help people , smile, visit a relative, clean your house, ............listen to Quran, a good leacture.......Learn something good.......don`t waste your time.May Allah swt help us all .

Sheefa

well i am a new muslim and dont have much knowledge in this regard. but yes like u i also suffured a lot. because this bad power made my love away from me, for getting marry with whom i revert to islam now i m totaly alone & all the time thinking Why he did so?? nothing wrong in our relation but still he was not ready to marry me. some one told me that it was act of shaitan or bad power. i cant do anything, let it be. though i revert for him befor 2 years but i dont want to go back in my old religion.
one of the member suggest to keep praying for the five times and not to commite any sin, but i heared that Prophet Mohommad SAW was also suffer from this.IS IT TRUE?? {Allah pls forgive me if i m asking wrong & forgive to that person also who told me this} i shall pray for u to get out of this very soon. PRAY FOR ME TOO... Jazak Allah Khair. :tti_sister: