With the college/school crew or gang

Clothed as the fashion designers said
If only you would look ahead

To see that beyond this life of fun
The eternal life hereafter needs to be won

For this, here we will experience many a trial
But for the Akhirah it is all worthwhile :girl3:

Wake up, amend our ways, turn to Allah and repent
Before our ultimate reward is eternal torment.

:wasalam:

butterflymuslima

Great Poem!

Your poem is great! I started wearing hijab this year in Aug. in southern US. I think the first day I wore it was 99 degrees outside! I call it my "thinking cap" reminds me how much hotter hell is , reminds me to lower my gaze by tugging at the back of my neck!

maria_

muslims RocK
:salam2:

A wise quote; If we heed Satan and our souls, we will fall to the lowest of the low. But if we heed Truth and the Quran, we will rise to the highest of the high and become the most excellent pattern of the universe.
If any evil suggestion from Satan should be suggested to you, then take refuge in God, for God is the all-hearing, the all-knowing. Among the signs of God are the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. Don't bow to the sun or to the moon, but bow to God, who created them, if that is who you worship and serve. Even if others are too arrogant for it, those who are in the presence of your Lord bow to God night and day, and they never weary. [Quran 41: 36,37,38]

baabulrayaan

mashaallah

:salam2: bro it is really really nice poem:ma: it reminds me when khufar asked before several times.I hope u continouos to post other poem:hearts:
jazaakaallah khair
:wasalam:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Great poem, I am just curious bro why do you always write poems about Hijab? Don't get my question wrong but I was wondering and I thought I would ask. Jazaka Allah khair for the poem.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Salams,

I would like to appologize for the question I asked. You know, I thought you were a brother that is why I asked. Anyway, forgive me if I wronged you. PLZ