what's our reaction to the MUMBAI TERROR?

if it was indeed muslims that bombed MUMBAI what would you do or feel?

• condemn the act

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • feel ashamed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • make better effort to explain true teachings of islam

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • i dont know

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

abuayesha

Assalaamu Alaikum warahmathullaahi wabarakaathuhu

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Islaam never approve indescrimate killings of civilians.

Even on the battle field it was prohibited by the Prophet sallallaahu alaihi wasallam. Warriors were given instructions not to kill women, children, religious leaders, unarmed and the old.

But here what happened in Mumbhai is something else. There is no government warriors involved in. A group claims that they did it. Anyone can just send a message giving a name claiming such incidents.

Why we agree on the spreaded news that it was done by a "Muslim" group?

I do not think that this is done by Muslims. There are ample evidences now a days in India found that bomb blasts were orchestrated by RSS, Bajrangdal, VHP and affiliated groups. They are doing this in order to get the Hindus uprise against Muslims as India is looking ahead a General Election.

As it was mentioned earlier by someone it is true a True Muslim will never kill an innocent.

Whoever did this cowardly act of indescrimate killing it should be condemned. The culprits should be brought to the court of law and punished.

Killing civilians is terrorism whether it is done by a group or by a legitimate GOVERNMENT. Terrorism is terrorism, there is no excuse for that.

In the meantime, we will wait and see what is coming out after a thorough investigation. If the Indian intelligents do not investigate this impartially they are the ones who will face same terror again and again.

Wassalaam

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2:

First of all, it has not been proved that it was muslims who did this.

Secondly, do not forget that muslims these days are the main victims of terrorism in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and so on.

There is no place for indiscriminate killing in islam.

It is politics on a global scale and bringing in the term islamic terrorists/mulim terrorists is an easy way to cover the real agenda and players behind it and achieve a political outcome by interested nations.

One of the purposes of these acts are to make life difficult for over 300 million Indian muslims.

:salam2: I agree wholeheartedly brother, we may never know for sure in this life who was behind this or many other so-called "terrorist" attacks.

However, as a Muslim and servant of ALLAH, I do find it disturbing that some posters in response to our brother's thread seem to be showing a degree of joy in the events in Mumbai :astag: Have we become so bitter that we delight in other people's suffering? This is not the way of Islam, this is not the teachings of Rasoulallah (saw).... I am well aware that Muslims face persecution in India and terrorism every day. Did these blasts kill those who attack Muslims in India, the leaders of Hindu terrorist organizations or many innocent people from India and elsewhere? Have we become so EGO-centric as Muslims, that although we sit around and whine about the plight of Muslim brothers and sisters around the globe and do nothing about it, as an Ummah, that we are devoid of any human feeling for others' suffering or worse still we delight in it? Surely we are far from the teachings of Islam and Mohammed, peace be upon him, if this is our current state..... :(

:wasalam:

sister purified

on hearing about this i felt sooo sad!really more than hundreds of life lost!n if it is done by muslims..i'll be just feeling even more sad..i dont think voilence and killing so many innocent live and spreading terror is really something we as muslims should be proud about..besides though muslims are being suppressed in india but still there are many places where they get to live mostly happily including mumbai were there are many muslims too..besides what does islam stand for?the word itself is derived from salaam meaning PEACE..i guess ill just go back to what ive been trying to do all along try to make people really understand what islam stands for..and oone more thing ..i dont think revenge should play any role in islam..
im really sorry if i have offended anyone n pray for forgiveness because my knowlegde is really limited....just praying for the best..tc

Kakorot

:salam2: i believe that it is wrong, innocent ppl died and many ppls lives are now destroyed. Honestly, there is no need for this and these actions contradict with the teahings of Islam. :tti_sister: i pray that Allah guides us all ameen

muslimah-2k8

:salam2: I agree wholeheartedly brother, we may never know for sure in this life who was behind this or many other so-called "terrorist" attacks.

However, as a Muslim and servant of ALLAH, I do find it disturbing that some posters in response to our brother's thread seem to be showing a degree of joy in the events in Mumbai :astag: Have we become so bitter that we delight in other people's suffering? This is not the way of Islam, this is not the teachings of Rasoulallah (saw).... I am well aware that Muslims face persecution in India and terrorism every day. Did these blasts kill those who attack Muslims in India, the leaders of Hindu terrorist organizations or many innocent people from India and elsewhere? Have we become so EGO-centric as Muslims, that although we sit around and whine about the plight of Muslim brothers and sisters around the globe and do nothing about it, as an Ummah, that we are devoid of any human feeling for others' suffering or worse still we delight in it? Surely we are far from the teachings of Islam and Mohammed, peace be upon him, if this is our current state..... :(

:ma: sister, nicely put forward by you....

Killing of innocents, whether muslim or non-muslim, is not justifiable in Islam...

if it was indeed muslims that bombed MUMBAI what would you do or feel?

i feel the poll is improper... the teachings of Islam are clear...

mezeren

those who are responsible for the bombing are not muslims no matter if they called themselves so or not.where does it say in islam that you can kill the innocent?what is the sin of the children who are killed in such attacks?do not they go to paradise whether they are born in muslim or non-muslim families?

my brother and sister there is a saying,two wrongs don't make one right.if someone among a society kill one of your relatives you can not kill the whole people.you only have a right to kill the one who is responsible.so,if you have a bomb that kills only murderers then use it otherwise don't.

remember what the Prophet of Allah(s.a.v.) did after returning Taif.Did He curse the people of Taif ?did he make plans to kill them all ?or did He prayed that Allah made their offsprings good muslims?

it is a shame to defend such actions and defending it is like doing it.

ed209

My attitude is very simple and clear, i dont care about the religious background of the attackers, i just saw a bloody and coward terrorism event and the only attitude of mine is to codemn. Some bros said they did what what to us, so it's ok for us to do what what to them. But dont forget, we're muslims. We were chosen by Allah swt and we r the most glorious nation on earth. We have our own weapon to fight against any unjustice and the only weapon of us is faith, not bloodshed. So even if we r under oppression, discrimination or other bad treatment, we wont lose our hope and honor.

saffanah

speak good or silent
killing innocent people is not from the teaching of Islam, if it's then proven that muslims who did this, obviously they did not the follower of Prophet Muhammad salallahu alaihi wassalam.
Jihad does not means to bombs here...bombs there to the non-muslims who do not fight us. But Jihad is for self defense if the kuffar attack us, then it is obliged for us to fight back to ONLY those who involves in fighting us in the war, AND not to kill women, children, old people, and not to destroy trees, and not to burn or mutilate the enemy's body. This is what the prophet salallahu alaihi wassalam taught us.

Islam!!yay

no we do not apologize. did they apologize when they killed and murdered thousands of muslims in india? no they did not. so why should we apologize. i'm happy they were attacked and i don't feel a bit sorry for them. everyone has their own opinion and this is my own. They tortured, murdered, raped, and for many years till now oppressed muslims in india. and only a few people of theirs are killed and they're all over the news. what about the thousands of innocent children who were not given a second chance. did they apologize for that? no they did not. this is the same way they blamed muslims for 9/11 and none of it shall i ever apologize for. Those who disbelieve and who wrong muslims, they will get something similar to it. because what goes around comes around. If they think that Islam tells people to attack, then they are wrong. but as of now, we really don't know what the reason of those who claimed the attacks were attacking for. if it was self defense and a war against oppresion and slavery upon the muslims then i do agree. Islam is clear in every way, and if they do not want it for themselves then that's their choice. NO MUSLIM HAS TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING TO ANYONE, JUST LIKE THE KUFFAR DO NOT EXPLAIN WHY THEY ATTACK US DAILY. salam. asalamu alaykum wrwb.

ps: if there are those who disagree with me, then that's their choice. but my opinion is mine, and i shall not change for another human's pleasure. so do not waste your time if you think you can make me feel apologetic for these attacks. because i don't! :)

you're scaring me. You dont care ? ok u shouldnt care If bad people died but how about the innocents sis ?. I understand that we shouldnt apologize bec we shouldnt , they should apologize.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
Hey, they're not even sure it's Muslims. they're probably just blaming us again. so my suggestion would be to stop believing every media stuff you hear. Only Allah knows who did what and why. we don't. however my above response was if they are muslims. and ibnadam77 and nye. i'm not saying civilians should be killed. i'm talking about the munafiqoon and those who have fought the Muslims. as a muslim i would not want anyone to get hurt who wasn't involved in the killing of the Muslims. maybe i didn't word my response the right way. but my brothers and sisters are more important to me than that of the kafiruun. asalamu alaykum wrwb.

i understand what you mean.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

:ma: sister, nicely put forward by you....

Killing of innocents, whether muslim or non-muslim, is not justifiable in Islam...

i feel the poll is improper... the teachings of Islam are clear...

there's nothing improper about the poll. these are serious questions, because even though all of us aren't in MUMBAI, we all remain muslims and have to deal with the questions people may have. also there have been a few people here that don't feel bad for what happened. so things aren't that clear for everyone.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Ou reaction should be quite simply to make du'a.

Make du'aa this doesnt turn into some full scale war with pakistan, or result in another carnage like the gujrat genocides of 2000. These hindu groups are unpredictable.

May Allaah help the muslims wherever they are, Ameen.

muslimguy

no we do not apologize. did they apologize when they killed and murdered thousands of muslims in india? no they did not. so why should we apologize. i'm happy they were attacked and i don't feel a bit sorry for them. everyone has their own opinion and this is my own. They tortured, murdered, raped, and for many years till now oppressed muslims in india. and only a few people of theirs are killed and they're all over the news. what about the thousands of innocent children who were not given a second chance. did they apologize for that? no they did not. this is the same way they blamed muslims for 9/11 and none of it shall i ever apologize for. Those who disbelieve and who wrong muslims, they will get something similar to it. because what goes around comes around. If they think that Islam tells people to attack, then they are wrong. but as of now, we really don't know what the reason of those who claimed the attacks were attacking for. if it was self defense and a war against oppresion and slavery upon the muslims then i do agree. Islam is clear in every way, and if they do not want it for themselves then that's their choice. NO MUSLIM HAS TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING TO ANYONE, JUST LIKE THE KUFFAR DO NOT EXPLAIN WHY THEY ATTACK US DAILY. salam. asalamu alaykum wrwb.

ps: if there are those who disagree with me, then that's their choice. but my opinion is mine, and i shall not change for another human's pleasure. so do not waste your time if you think you can make me feel apologetic for these attacks. because i don't! :)

I second that. I am sick and tired of being apologetic, they do all these stuff and blame muslims for it, and even if a muslim did it, it's because of the oppression they live on a daily basis. they kill muslims left and right and when they stand to deffend themselves they are called terrorists.

Salem9022

first thing we muslims are not the Kuffar, we dont kill their civilians when they do that same thing with us. your logic is that of the Terrorists themselves like bin laden and Yusuf al-Qaradawi and Sayyid Qoutub who believe the same thing as you do.

The oppression that we muslims are under is because of ourselves only.

There was a Time when the Mongols invaded Muslim Lands and started killing muslims in the Millions, but the greatest Scholar of that time called Shaykh ul-Islam Ibn Taymeeaah didnt call for Jihad but rather he went to do Dawah and Started to call Muslims back to Tawheed and to learn about who Allah is and back to the Fundamentals of Islam in the way of the Salaf.

How can you people even think about doing Jihad when 80% of Iraq is made of shi3ies and Soufis? when 99% Iran is made of shi3as who curse Allah his prophet and all of Islam? When 70% of Pakistan is made of Tablighis and Deobandies and Soufies and shi3aes including Ishmalies and other deviant groups?? When atleast 30% of Indian Muslims are shi3aes many of them in Kashmir? and the list goes on and on.

Thats why you even have Ignorant muslims who think they are doing Jihad but Subhan'Allah even support Pirate attacks against even Muslims off the coast of Somalia.

Sufism on the rise in Egypt
[yt]9Q_mzNoJuAs[/yt]

And when you do Jihad what kind of ideology you are trying to impose? the sufi ideology, shi3ae ideology? deobandi? tablighi??? You people are not even united in the belief which you try to fight for subhan'Allah yet you call everyone in the world who is doing guiralla warfare(which is not even a proper way of doing Jihad) a mujahid.

Idris16

first thing we muslims are not the Kuffar, we dont kill their civilians when they do that same thing with us. your logic is that of the Terrorists themselves like bin laden and Yusuf al-Qaradawi and Sayyid Qoutub who believe the same thing as you do. The oppression that we muslims are under is because of ourselves only.

Salem how do u know that sis palestine's logic is the same as bin laden?? You shouldn't even say that. It's true that oppression of the muslims are our own fault

How can you people even think about doing Jihad when 80% of Iraq is made of *!*!*!*!ties and Soufis? when 99% Iran is made of *!*!*!*!tes who curse Allah his prophet and all of Islam? When 70% of Pakistan is made of Tablighis and Deobandies and Soufies and *!*!*!*!tes including Ishmalies and other deviant groups?? When atleast 30% of Indian Muslims are *!*!*!*!tes many of them in Kashmir? and the list goes on and on.

Where's the link to back up ur claim abt how many sufis there r in those countries?

Thats why you even have Ignorant muslims who think they are doing Jihad but Subhan'Allah even support Pirate attacks against even Muslims off the coast of Somalia.

Still u r calling the mujahideen in somalia ignorants. please salem say the name of the commander who wanted the saudi ship hijacked. In this world there are no 'real mujahideen' according to u. they just doesnt exist in ur saleemi world. So there isnt such a thing as jihad going on in somalia u say:astag:

abuayesha

first thing we muslims are not the Kuffar, we dont kill their civilians when they do that same thing with us. your logic is that of the Terrorists themselves like bin laden and Yusuf al-Qaradawi and Sayyid Qoutub who believe the same thing as you do.

The oppression that we muslims are under is because of ourselves only.

There was a Time when the Mongols invaded Muslim Lands and started killing muslims in the Millions, but the greatest Scholar of that time called Shaykh ul-Islam Ibn Taymeeaah didnt call for Jihad but rather he went to do Dawah and Started to call Muslims back to Tawheed and to learn about who Allah is and back to the Fundamentals of Islam in the way of the Salaf.

How can you people even think about doing Jihad when 80% of Iraq is made of shi3ies and Soufis? when 99% Iran is made of shi3as who curse Allah his prophet and all of Islam? When 70% of Pakistan is made of Tablighis and Deobandies and Soufies and shi3aes including Ishmalies and other deviant groups?? When atleast 30% of Indian Muslims are shi3aes many of them in Kashmir? and the list goes on and on.

Sufism on the rise in Egypt
[yt]9Q_mzNoJuAs[/yt]

And when you do Jihad what kind of ideology you are trying to impose? the sufi ideology, shi3ae ideology? deobandi? tablighi??? You people are not even united in the belief which you try to fight for subhan'Allah yet you call everyone in the world who is doing guiralla warfare(which is not even a proper way of doing Jihad) a mujahid.

Assalaamu Alaikum warahmathullaah Dear Brother Salem

You put it exactly right. Yarhamukumullaah. May Allaah bless you, Yaa akhee.

Wassalaam

daywalker

In this world there are no 'real mujahideen' according to u. they just doesnt exist in ur saleemi world. So there isnt such a thing as jihad going on in somalia u say:astag:

There are no mujahid in his world, except Himself. He is the only mujahid of the world. When he will say its jihad time it is, and when he doesnt agree, Jihad doesnt exist.

When every thing is according to his understanding it is time to do mujahada, and when others mothers , sister are being raped, there is nothing.

He will sit near his sofa, and have aa hot coffee., and give a number of statistic he is kafir, he not, this country is muslim, and this country is kafir. busy with takfir/sectarinism business.

through this way we will achieve unity!

Salem9022

loooooooooooooooool, first of all I am not a Scholar nor a Leader of the Muslims. So I cant even call for Jihad even if I wanted to.

Jihad is not called by every Tom, Harry, Dick, and Joe down the street which you believe and the likes of you. Its called by the Ullema and Leaders of the Muslims. And they havent called for Jihad because they know the situation which we muslims are in. And the importance of getting muslims back to Islam and the Sunnah first just like in SHaykh ul-Islam's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.