Zakir Naik's response to Shias on Yazid RAH

Status
Not open for further replies.

abu turaab

:salam2: shias are not proper muslims anyway!!..they are more deviant than khawarij...those who know their beliefs ...their abusing to sahaba and mothers of believers...:astag: and so much other trash they say and belive in..couldn't dare to call themselves even muslims..they must be treated similar to Qadianees ...may ALLAH save and help Zakir Naik from these fanatics!!...Aameen

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
:salam2:

Dear Brother,when i say "shafaat ya Rasulallah" my intention is just like what you have written above,i mean the intercession on the Day of Judgement.
But,what a coincidence,tavafuq, that while just reading your post the imam of our local mosque dropped in and i mentioned the issue,he said while your intention could be right your words should reflect your intentions.you better say "oo Allah include us in the Prophet's, sall-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam, intercession."
so,i will change my words then,thanks.

As-salaamu `alaykum

Baarak Allaahu feekum

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
:salam2: shias are not proper muslims anyway!!..they are more deviant than khawarij...those who know their beliefs ...their abusing to sahaba and mothers of believers...:astag: and so much other trash they say and belive in..couldn't dare to call themselves even muslims..they must be treated similar to Qadianees ...may ALLAH save and help Zakir Naik from these fanatics!!...Aameen
salam brother
ur right.our neibhoures here in r shia.they curse alot to all sahaba karam.specialy hadhrat osman hadhrat oomer hadhrat abu baker hadhrat moavia ra.they curse alot to yazeed ra too.they r same like qadyanies.may ALLAH guid them ameen sumameen.dr zakir naik is right.im agreed with dr zakir naik.
FI AMANILLAH

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
As-salaamu `alaykum warahmatullaahi wabarakaatuh.

In Ibn Jawzee's Talbees Iblees (The Devil's Deception), I believe it mentions that Yazeed didn't order for Husayn's killing, may Allaah be pleased with him. It also states that he was disgusted upon seeing the site of his head, disgusted with the fact that he'd been killed, or at least disgusted with the manner in which he was killed. Of course, we know that the people who have gone to extremes with respects to Ahl ul-Bayt, curse and slander not only Yazeed, but Mu`aawiyyah, may Allaah be pleased with him, and a number of companions.

However, it is worth mentioning that I came across some statements of the scholars (Ibn Taymiyyah being one of them I believe), in which it is said that ahl us-Sunnah do not curse nor praise Yazeed Ibn Mu`aawiyyah, hence the approach we take is a balanced one...

If anyone has anything supporting this, please mention it.

Jazaak Allaahu khayr.

Was-salaam
:salam2:

As far as I know you're right on the dot. I've taken this weekend class by Al Maghrib Institute, the Sheikh Waleed Baysouni talked extensively about the early fitnah. He gave similar response as you, and he said Yazid did not order the killing of Hussein (RA), rather he asked that Hussein be brought to him so they could reconcile.

Keep in mind, there are many of things that are said about Mawayiaah RA and Yazid and other rulers of Banu Umaya, because the Banu Abbas did not like them. I think, sometimes we have to filter through some propaganda when learning about this issues. :)

:wasalam:

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
I heard from many poius people that it is better to keep silent on this issuse.
Allah SWT knows the best.This is what we have to keep in mind when we read the tragic story of Imam Hussain (maY ALLAH rest his sould in peace).

Status
Not open for further replies.