India VS Pakistan Latest news (please read and pray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Situation is getting bad ... but its still unbelievable how India Gov't is making this a political issue although it could just be some stupid terrorist group that maybe came from Pakistan and caused problems but why are they threatning pakistan of Attacking???

Latest NEWS
India threatens Pakistan of dire consequences
ISLAMABAD (Sabir Shakir): India has threatened of dire consequences to Pakistan after Mumbai terror attacks and the coming 48 hours are very important, military sources said on Saturday.

The war can not benefit any side but if India imposed war Pakistan will go to the last limit for its defence, the sources said.

In case of war no weakness will be shown at the western border, the sources further said.

They are hiding their failure behind the belligerent attitude against Pakistan the sources added.

AlQurtubi

Banned
I think war would be better. At least we can teach these filthy hindus, the lesson they need. They are unbearable now

Almaas

Asalaam u alaykum,

Ah! This is so frustrating and it angers me so much.

The Hindu's will never accept the muslims, the war between us has never ended.

This is India trying to prove to the world, particularly the US, that India is also a 'victim' 'of 'Islamic' terrorism. Especially with Obama soon to be President, this is the exact excuse they need to invade Pakistan and start a huge war with muslims.

For all we know this could be an inside job, I mean Pakistan don't care about India, there's loads of westerners in Islamabad, surely they'd do it in their own country, rather than travel across the border. In which case Indian security is crap.

They can't even handle Afghanistan, a population of 40 million and a unprofessional army, instead they have men with klasnekoffs. They have no chance against Pakistan with a population of 120 million and a professional army.

And instead of uniting the country and muslims, Zardari (a curse on Pakistan) is too bothered about killing the Pashtuns and the Taleban.

May Allah (SWT) restore all order and peace.

Waalaykum aslaam.

Islam!!yay

Asalaam u alaykum,

Ah! This is so frustrating and it angers me so much.

The Hindu's will never accept the muslims, the war between us has never ended.

This is India trying to prove to the world, particularly the US, that India is also a 'victim' 'of 'Islamic' terrorism. Especially with Obama soon to be President, this is the exact excuse they need to invade Pakistan and start a huge war with muslims.

For all we know this could be an inside job, I mean Pakistan don't care about India, there's loads of westerners in Islamabad, surely they'd do it in their own country, rather than travel across the border. In which case Indian security is crap.

They can't even handle Afghanistan, a population of 40 million and a unprofessional army, instead they have men with klasnekoffs. They have no chance against Pakistan with a population of 120 million and a professional army.

And instead of uniting the country and muslims, Zardari (a curse on Pakistan) is too bothered about killing the Pashtuns and the Taleban.

May Allah (SWT) restore all order and peace.

Waalaykum aslaam.

how do you know if what you said was true?

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
I think war would be better. At least we can teach these filthy hindus, the lesson they need. They are unbearable now
Extremist hindus have always been unbearable, not just now.

India and pak are both nuclear states remember, actually wanting a war between the two seems silly.

Listen you arrogant filth. I have a hindu friend and his considered as my best friend. Who knows what really happened. It could be terrorists or not. I 110 percent dont support war . And hindus are not all filth. We should treat them like how alot of people treat us. Not all muslims are bad. same thing we should do with with india. Not all indians are bad.

Where are you from anyways?

I ask Allah for forgiveness for me and you.
And don't call another muslim 'arrogant filth' in defence of a polythiest. Whatever non-muslim friends you choose to keep, the fact that your friends reject the worship of Allaah (s) leaves them with what exactly?!

Islam!!yay

Extremist hindus have always been unbearable, not just now.

India and pak are both nuclear states remember, actually wanting a war between the two seems silly.

And don't call another muslim 'arrogant filth' in defence of a polythiest. Whatever non-muslim friends you choose to keep, the fact that your friends reject the worship of Allaah (s) leaves them with what exactly?!

And who knows my hindu friend might convert to islam in the future. Can you think that way?

first one who uses the nukes wins......end of convo......oh and if india uses the nukes 1st then the US can say stuff like it was needed for protection jz like when the US used nukes on Japan but if pakisan uses it 1st we will get all this sanctions and who knows 3rd world war will begin......

:SMILY139::SMILY139:

i dont think alqurtubi is a muslim!

And who knows my hindu friend might convert to islam in the future. Can you think that way?

u r crossing the limits kid......thats not how u talk to elders and using those words is even more shameful......u r not to judge who is muslim and who is not....better apologize b4 u regret later....

Islam!!yay

:salam2:

OK I apologize to alqurtubi. sorry for calling you an arrogant filth i didnt mean that. Its just that I dont like to see my muslim brothers and sisters not thinking more openly. You called them "filthy hindus" . There might hindus in india helping Indian muslims with their problems. would you like it if someone called us filthy muslims? Of course not. I wouldnt. So pls everyone try to understand dont call a group names. Maybe you were angry but still we shouldnt call them that. And I take what I said to alqurtubi back so sorry brother alqurtubi inshallah you and Allah can forgive me. " I ask Allah for forgiveness"

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge

OK I apologize to alqurtubi. sorry for calling you an arrogant filth i didnt mean that. Its just I dont like to see my muslim brothers and sisters not thinking more openly. You called them "filthy hindus" . There might hindus in india helping Indian muslims with their problems. would you like it if someone called us filthy muslims? Of course not. I wouldnt. So pls everyone try to understand dont call a group names. Maybe you were angry but still we shouldnt call them that. And I take what I said to alqurtubi back so sorry brother alqurtubi inshallah you and Allah can forgive me.
Mashallah Bhai. But I suggest you edit your post before Brother Salem finds out! *looks here and there suspiciously* ("Takfiri!")

Obase

Speaks his mind...

OK I apologize to alqurtubi. sorry for calling you an arrogant filth i didnt mean that. Its just that I dont like to see my muslim brothers and sisters not thinking more openly. You called them "filthy hindus" . There might hindus in india helping Indian muslims with their problems. would you like it if someone called us filthy muslims? Of course not. I wouldnt. So pls everyone try to understand dont call a group names. Maybe you were angry but still we shouldnt call them that. And I take what I said to alqurtubi back so sorry brother alqurtubi inshallah you and Allah can forgive me. " I ask Allah for forgiveness"

Heat of the moment we say many things- those who realise what they said and know it to be wrong and then ask for the acts to be forgiven are the best- so well done br for showing humbleness.

I have many hindus who I work with- what they may think is also going through my head- but we should at least acknowledge that not every hindu hates a muslim and vice versa.

Where does it tell us in Islam to hate others? So you're right in defending your friend too.

Whatever comes out of this Mumbai situation, lets hope Allah can expose the people behind it and ruin their plans for future attacks.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum

first of all just reading the post it frustated me we are all muslim brothers there is no reason for disagreement just relax

Secondly, we cant just not defend ourselves properly by going they are hindus but they might accept islam in the future, i just want to say PAKISTAN is a only muslim country so far with nuclear power, its a strong country for all muslims, and i feel like US has somethign to do with this attack, just analyze the thing, Pakistan has extremely strong military, US will suffer huge lose and lots of bad rep if they attack it so they are using Indian military to attack Pakistan from one side and from the other side they are going to show sympathy to India and attack Pakistan so they are trying to corner Pakistan, and logically think about it with Pakistan out of the way, what is left Isreal already has taken over most of Palestine they already attacked Lebanon, all they have are some Arab countries which are politically controlled by US anywayz ... DOES ANYONE UNDERSTAND is it extremely important for US MUSLIMS TO BE TOGETHER slowly one by one they are taking us down we need to be UNITED UNITED UNITED .... SO MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS BE STRONG BE UNITED and make dua to ALLAH (SWT) to strengthen the muslims and those extremist who think they are doing JIHAD show them the right Path and have Islam strong.
aslam o alikum

helpinghumanity

First of all i am upset at the current conversation among us (muslims). Brothers we are all muslims and should act the way muslims do. Calling out each others is not a good thing.
Narrated Abu Hurayrah (radhi allahu anhu), ‘Allah’s Messenger (sallallahu aliahi wa-sallam) said, ‘When two persons indulge in abusing each other, the beginner will be the sinner, so long, as the oppressed does not transgress the limits.’ [Saheeh Muslim]

This Hadeeth tells us that if a Muslim abuses another and says unfair things about him and in return, the recipient also abuses him and says unfair things to the same extent, then the entire burden of the sin of abusing lies upon the person who initiated the quarrel. However, if the one, who is wronged, exceeds the limits in revenge, then he will also be guilty to the degree of his excess. Thus, even though, revenge is permissible, it is better to forgive and be patient

On the other hand we should not also say inappropriate words to the non-musilms (in this case i m refering to Hindus)

Coming to real issue, Mumbai incident was preplanned. CIA, MOSSAD, RAW might be involved in it. On the other hand it could also be the internal conflict within the Generals. However time will prove it

Inshallah i'll be able to tell you the reality very soon. However it is sure that Pakistan was no where near it.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

To every one on this post I would ban some of you for using imporper langage but this is last warning I have been trying to show patience to un wanted posts on this site.

This not a blog for you to post your opinoin and what you think of other nations you can find other site for this kind of postings this site is about
teaching Islam for non muslims

Welcome to TurnToIslam.Com. We are dedicated to bringing the latest Islamic videos, media and information to help challenge the negative propoganda spread by the media and to educate people about Islam and the Muslim World. The hatred some people might show towards Islam and the ill-practices of some Muslims should not hinder a Person from seeking the

TO LEARN MORE WHAT THIS SITE IS ABOUT READ THIS
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1510#post1510

this is my last warning for all of you either follow the rules posted in the link of the site or I will honestly start banning.
I really wouldnt like to do this but if some people are so hardhead that they dont even show respect to each other then its better they dont come on this site. Shame on you all we are Muslims and we have this kind of manners, then why we are blaming others. Subhan Allah learn the Etiquettes of ISLAM on how to discuss with each other before start discussing.

Wa jazaakom Allah khair

salaam alikom

Status
Not open for further replies.