**THE MAGNIFICENT REWARDS OF SURAT AL-IKHLAS**

abdul hai

One Flag, One cause
Jazak Allah! for sharing! Look how merciful is Allah (SWT), even with giving mankind the easiet things to attain Jannat we still dont do them. We should be shameful.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

surah ikhlas is one of my favorite surahs. i always try to recite it during salah. and very often i recite it at work or while driving.

i am never really good at remembering the chains of hadith, but i do remember reading a hadith where the Prophet :saw: was told by a companion that he had came across a man that only would recite surah ikhlas, so the companion asked the man " why do you always recite this surah? " the man replied that it was his favorite one. so the companion told the Prophet:saw: the man's reply; so the Prophet:saw: told the companion " if you see this man again, tell him that ALLAH loves him. "
:wasalam:

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Jazak Allah! for sharing! Look how merciful is Allah (SWT), even with giving mankind the easiet things to attain Jannat we still dont do them. We should be shameful.

Wa' eyyakum :)
Jazakallah,

May Allah's blessings upon you... Its a awesome recitation... Thanks for postings...

JazakAllah khair brother:SMILY139:

surah ikhlas is one of my favorite surahs. i always try to recite it during salah. and very often i recite it at work or while driving.

i am never really good at remembering the chains of hadith, but i do remember reading a hadith where the Prophet :saw: was told by a companion that he had came across a man that only would recite surah ikhlas, so the companion asked the man " why do you always recite this surah? " the man replied that it was his favorite one. so the companion told the Prophet:saw: the man's reply; so the Prophet:saw: told the companion " if you see this man again, tell him that ALLAH loves him. "
:wasalam:
Baraka Allah fee`k, very intersting :)
:ma: :salam2: