it makes me cry!!!!

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
:salam2: subxanallah may allah protect us :tti_sister: i couldnt even finish looking at it

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
As Salaam Alaykum Brothers and sisters,

I'm from India...Alahmdulillah I'm Muslim.

Please don't make sweeping generalizations about India and Hindus...All are not like that...and alahmsulillah I don't believe in jahillayah concept of nationalism..

-The Current indian Prime minister has called what happened in Gujarat as holocoust.
- Also, the indian judiciary has been more or less fair in this matter and has recently punished the culprits of Bilkis Bano ganag rape case...
- Indian media has also been fair in reporting the issue and had even conducted sting operation which exposed some of the perpertrators.

See here --> http://dawaholic.blogspot.com/2007/10/gujrat-holocaust.html

- Police has been biased as it has been proved by refusing to register complaints against riot victims.

The main culprits are the right wing organizations which draws support from upper caste Hindus. Intrestingly, the population of upper caste hindus is much less than that of Muslims, and the population of Upper caste hindus who support/run these organizations is even lesser.

Also, many of the people helping the riot victims in terms of legal cases are Hindus...many of them upper caste hindus...So please don't generalize.

In fact in one case the Muslim riot victim let everyine down by agreeing in an out of court settlement.

:salam2:

Its not as clear cut as that either, creating/ending the existance of countries is a sensitive job, the muslims already living in the area which became Pakistan, some of them had a huge problem with allowing the 'muhjiroon' muslims coming in to their land. Crazy.

let me clear it a bit about the 'muhjiroon' the thing bout them known is that MQM lets them in illegally...there hearts r still with india and they jz go there to escape poverty n increase the crime in the country rather than live nicely thats why they come to pakistan n there is no better example then i can give than the party of MQM in pakistan whose leader is a muhajir n sits in the UK n talks bout stuff like we dont need kashmir and it is not an issue and that we should hand it over to the indians.....thats the thing that has been created so now every1 weighs the muhajirs as an MQM member....well they usually r but i dont think we should think of all of them as the same as altaf hussein type

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu

True there has been lot of hatred and killing by some hindus but all the hindus are not like that. Nobody should generalise the kuffars in one term. I tell the sweetest form of revenge you want to take on any kuffar is that Give Dawah. Tell them about Islam and its Glorious History. Seek Allah Subhanahu wa Taala's help and blessings for your work and deeds. And live between Hope and Fear for Allah. We are in a state of Makkah where the greatest form of Jihad should be Dawah, Dawah and Dawah. Even when Muslims are ignorant about Islam, just think about the kuffars then.

Yesterday in the city of Jaipur more than 80 people died and hundreds injured. Who are to be blamed? And now every single innocent Muslim cannot escape being a scapegoat of media and general people.

May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala give us Hidayah and Hikmah to spread the truth.

wa/salam

cmelbouzaidi

I agree with brothers Abubaseer and Hussain.Mahammed. We should not generalize and not all Hindus are the same. Unfortunately there has been blood shed on both sides, Hindu and Muslim, for a long, long time. I have many friends from India, Muslim and Non Muslim and have never encountered anything but warmth and respect when they learn I am a revert to Islam. Every day Hindus are finding the truth in Islam and joining us as our brothers and sisters, let's not forget that either.

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me

i wonder why Allah swa created Pakistan for those muslims in the Indian subcontinent but those Indian muslims have tried to be patriot indians but it has not helped them they have tried to hate Pakistan like other indians but it has not helped them. :astag:

Salamalaykum,

Brother what do you want to convey by this statement, do u want to say that Pakistan is a heaven for Muslims. Ok I agree u our brothers and sisters got irreparable damage in Gujarat by the hands of Kuffar got Martyred, what about pakistan there one muslim brother killing other muslim brother firing in mosques and many more just for power. then we are proud that our ancesters stayed in India and we got the chance to convey the message of Islam and Alhomdolila today the number of muslims in India surpasses the number in Pakistan and Alhomdolila if we got lotted ,murder for the sake of Allah then insha allah will reward us.

Brother what you say about the muslims got killed during the formation of Bangladesh it was the highest in number after the seccond world war, dont want to go in detail how they have tortured the muslims of that side called Bangladesh now. please check the history.

Brother ur saying that muslims of India dont like Pakistan, then brother I m sorry to say, u dont know the history, just to put a light on it after the formation of East and west Pakistan (not today's devided one), Pakistan didnt have enough economy to run the country it was muslims from part of India Deccan at that time (now it is called Hyderabad, Niazambad, Gulbarga, Aurangabad), they have help Pakistan by the sending money in ships and once it got cought by Indian army the result of it Deccan has to face POLICE ACTION same as what happen in 2002 in Gujarat. After this u r saying us that we hate Pakistan, Masha Allah u have nice reward brother.

You are saying that we should have migrated to Pakistan, brother for your knowledge the people who left all there belonging, relative and all went to Pakistan still Pakistani people call them as MAHAGIR (not pakistani) and Mahagirs are still fighting for there rights. Brother as Muslim I cant hate another Muslim only for the sake of Allah, for your knowledge brother Islam teach us to be patriot to our country.

Brother u have hurted my feelings and I m srry if I have hurted ur feelings.

Allah Hafiz.

Muslimeeen

:astag:

All these muslims have suferd much pain.
But they will all go to heaven. :inshallah:

Praise God, for by praise His blessings multiply

When these non-muslims die, they will face 1,000,000 times the pain in hell!!
Pray, oh brothers and sisters! PRAY!
For if you dont pray, you will join the non-muslims in hell!
PRAY!, For if you dont pray, entrence to heaven will be blocked from you!!
:wasalam:

Loyal Servant

~ AllahuAkbar
Assalamualaikum Brothers and Sisters!
I hope we continue this discussion in a peaceful manner.
Pakistanis can be GOOD MUSLIMS , Indians can be GOOD MUSLIMS and any one belonging to any nation can be a GOOD MUSLIM.
Similarly anyone in this world can be CHEAP !
It is never about indians or pakistanis.
It is always better that we are addressed as a muslim , n not a INDIAN MUSLIM or PAKISTANI MUSLIM.

Let the hindus follow thier religion n lets follow ours.
I know, it really makes us sad , when a muslim brother/sister is killed or is blamed during any attacks.
But in another perspective, muslims in india/pakistan need to get more educated abt their religion n not follow their old traditions.
Religion is always a serious issue in nay country.What is important is they way people take it !

Assalamualaikum !

ed209

What made me so angry is that i just knew the Genocide in Gujrat,India in 2002 on youtube last year. The media,press,TV news never paid attention to such a horrible massacre. Maybe they just mentioned it as a "racial or religional riot which caused a 2,000 casualty." and afterwards forgot it themselves. In 2001, 3,000 Americans lost their lives in a terrorism attack, the whold world mourn for them every year,up to now; While in 2002, more than 2,000 muslims were slaughtered in India, but as a common citizen, i just heard of it 5 years later! Arent we also members of human beings? The media talks about love,peace,tolerance or humanity every day, now, from my opinion, such beautiful terms r just jokes.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

all i can say is do not expect mercy from anyone except Allah. remember that those who did that massacre will one day die that day it will seem they are smiling because their teeth will be showing but it rather be because they fire will have burnt their faces lips etc.MayAllah DESTROY THE CRIMINALS.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

SORRY BUT A MUSLIM IS JUST A MUSLIM, IT IS HIS MISFORTUNE THAT HE IS BORN IN A TIME WHEN THE WORLD HAS BEEN DIVIDED IN NATIONS.
NATIONALISM IS A RELIGION IN ITSELF WITH ITS OWN GODS ANTHEMS AND RITUALS AND OATHS OF ALLEGIANCE ANYONE WHO SERIOUSLY TAKES HIS NATIONALISTIC IDENTITY IS NOT JUST NOT A MUSLIM BUT A MISERABLE FOOL ,BE HE A PAKISTANI OR INDIAN.
REMEMBER THE LAL MOSQUE EPISODE IN PAKISTAN OR HELP TO INVADE AFGHANISTAN WHERE MUSLIMS WERE SLAUGHTERED -WHERE WAS THIS PAKISTANI FOOL AT THAT TIME.
REMEMBER THE GODHRA MASSACRE WHERE WAS INDIAN HERO THEN?
TO ALLAH WE BELONG AND TO HIM WE RETURN.EVERYTHING ELSE IS ILLUSION.

abdul hai

One Flag, One cause
:salam2: In all aspects Islam will be attacked in all directions, this will never change. It was started when the Prophet lived and it will go till the end of humanity. These kuffars do not want to hear the truth, but the truth will lie face to face. They would rather die then hear the truth, they know Islam is true. :salam2:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
these indians are cheapest persons on the plant. They have it as their history

salam ..you right!!I DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ABOUT THIS STUPID HINDU...i dont know what religion do they follo in my country (saudi arabia) hindu'a are just so rare to see (the cheepest religion) and in india they might be 100''s of hindus ..there religion is bogust it look's like as though they aremaking fun of thier own religion ..i just hate hindu's ....