Can someone help?

abdul hai

One Flag, One cause
:salam2:, can someone please help me, can someone tell me a dua'a that brings barkat to your family, and a dua'a if someone does not have a job. I am 15 and I am very stressed, please someone help.

:salam2:

a_stranger

Allahumma-gh fir-lee dhan-bee wawass si'lee fi dari wa bariklee fi rizq.
Translation: O Allah Forgive my sins, make my home accommodating and grant me abundance in my livelihood.

Allahummagh fir-lee warr hamnee wah-dini warr zuq-ni.
Translation: O Allah, forgive me, have mercy on me, guide me aright and grant me sustenance.

daywalker

Do shalat at Masjid and then when coming home, give salam to the one in the house and do the shalat sunnat there.

And dont forget to recite dua when you enter home.

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ خَيْرَ الْمَوْلِجِ وَخَيْرَ الْمَخْرَجِبِسْمِ اللَّهِ وَلِجْنَا وَعَلَى اللَّهِ رَبِّنَا تَوَكَّلْنَا

Allahumma Inni asaluka khairal mawlaji wa khailral makhraj, Bismillahi walijna
wa a´llallahi rabbana tawakkalna.

"O Allah, I seek a good entry and a good exit. We take Allah's name to enter and to exit and rely on Him who is our Lord.

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

Also, you might want to try praying two Rakaats of Salat ul Hajaat. Upon finishing the prayer, in Sujood, ask Allah whatever your heart desires and Insha Allah, He will Grant it. It really works. :)

I pray that Allah puts Barakah in your life, in your time, in your every action. I pray also that you find a good job, and in it you fulfil your duties within it with satisfaction and contentment and Allah put Barakah in your earnings. Ameen.

Assalamualaikum

abdul hai

One Flag, One cause
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

Also, you might want to try praying two Rakaats of Salat ul Hajaat. Upon finishing the prayer, in Sujood, ask Allah whatever your heart desires and Insha Allah, He will Grant it. It really works. :)

I pray that Allah puts Barakah in your life, in your time, in your every action. I pray also that you find a good job, and in it you fulfil your duties within it with satisfaction and contentment and Allah put Barakah in your earnings. Ameen.

Assalamualaikum

:salam2:, how do I pray salat ul hajaat