A request for the umma

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2:
I just want to make a small request to all my brothers and sisters, convey this message to everyone.
There is 1.5 Billion Muslims ... and i mean 1.5 BILLION, and we are all divided, Have we forgotten what Prophet (P.B.U.H) said ( i dont remember the exact hadith) but he said we muslims are like one body.
What has happened to us, look at this map below me, we muslims are everywhere and i mean everywhere

800px-Muslim_distribution.png

then why cant we be One, we are connected to each other but instead we focus on argueing or disagreeing based on countries and stuff, like can we stop it why cant we be just ONE ... instead of going im Pakistani im indian im american Im british this and that Cant we say Mashallah Im Muslim, please brothers and sisters i noticed a huge arguement arise between muslims and muslims on the Mumbai attack debate and :( it made me sad, we are brothers and sisters everyone ... Islam teacher Peace and love and you know to symbolize that to the rest of the world so Brothers and sister spread peace and love not hatred.

abuayesha

:wasalam:

Indeed, very nice post. No doubt. Unfortunately, THE Muslims are first of all not coming under the Al-Qur'an and the Authentic Ahadith. Those who uphold the Al-Qur'an and follow the Prophet of Allaah sallallaahu alaihi wasallam are united. They are not supporting indescrimate killings of innocent. They of course do not support TERRORISM. There is no place for TERRORISM in Islaam. It is clear. If anyone justifies these killings he/she is against Islaamic teachings.

I would like to quote from Al-Qur'an:

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا كُونُوا قَوَّامِينَ لِلَّهِ شُهَدَاءَ بِالْقِسْطِ وَلا يَجْرِمَنَّكُمْ شَنَآنُ قَوْمٍ عَلَى أَلا تَعْدِلُوا اعْدِلُوا هُوَ أَقْرَبُ لِلتَّقْوَى وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ خَبِيرٌ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ (٨)

O ye who believe! stand out firmly for Allah, as witnesses to fair dealing, and let not the hatred of others to you make you swerve to wrong and depart from justice. Be just: that is next to Piety: and fear Allah. For Allah is well-acquainted with all that ye do. (Al-Qur'an 5:8)

إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَأْمُرُكُمْ أَنْ تُؤَدُّوا الأَمَانَاتِ إِلَى أَهْلِهَا وَإِذَا حَكَمْتُمْ بَيْنَ النَّاسِ أَنْ تَحْكُمُوا بِالْعَدْلِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ نِعِمَّا يَعِظُكُمْ بِهِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ سَمِيعًا بَصِيرًا (٥٨)​

Allah doth command you to render back your Trusts to those to whom they are due; and when ye judge between man and man, that ye judge with justice: verily how excellent is the teaching which He giveth you! for Allah is He Who heareth and seeth all things. (Al-Qur'an 4:58)

Wassalaam

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
beautiful Quranic example brother, like i cant believe those terrorist kill and justify that in Islam although in battles Prophet (P.B.U.H) would strictly tell everyone not to harm anyone if they r not fighting if someoen had his weapon down then dont attack him wat happen to those muslims that used to follow the teaching of Prophet Muhammad (P.b.u.h)

helpinghumanity

There is 1.5 Billion Muslims ... and i mean 1.5 BILLION, and we are all divided, Have we forgotten what Prophet (P.B.U.H) said ( i dont remember the exact hadith) but he said we muslims are like one body.
:

Salam ..first of all i am 19 years olllldddd brother ( this info is only for shaheerpak)

Brother the hadith that you are referring to is

"The Muslim Ummah is like one body. If the eye is in pain then the whole body is in pain and if the head is in pain then the whole body is in pain"

"You find the Muslims in their mutual love and compassion, like one body, should any organ of it fall ill, the rest of the body will share in the fever and sleeplessness that ensues". (al-Bukhari)

This is another shocking story that i just learned

India 3000 Muslims Massacred by Hindus a Shocking Report

[yt]_KGoFRT0tqc&feature[/yt]

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
Thank u brother Helpinghand, those hadiths are really important especially at this time ... we should make this thread a spread of peace and love among muslims so let everyone read how islam is beautiful and how lovely it is

and it really makes me sad to watch that video :(

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
aslam o alikum
Thank u brother Helpinghand, those hadiths are really important especially at this time ... we should make this thread a spread of peace and love among muslims so let everyone read how islam is beautiful and how lovely it is

and it really makes me sad to watch that video :(
Assalamu Alykum Shaheer Bhai, Assalamu Alykum Zahid Bhai (and you too brother Abu Aishah).

Read my last post in that thread.

helpinghumanity

aslam o alikum

:(

helpinghumanity...i guess thats wht you meant.

Its very cool idea ....i like it...we should try to put more and more

Unfortunately i read this thread after posting "Brotherhood and Unity amongst Muslims". If i would have read this before then i would've definately posted it here...here is the link for that

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47066

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

i always felt that when the nations with a non-islamic culture entered the muslim lands, they began a strategy of divide and conquer. thats when we became different islamic sects, that's when fellow countrymen began distinguishing themselves by tribal relation, that's when race and ethnicity became an issue. once the kuffar leaders of france, england, spain and portugal gave our countries independence; instead of taking over and ruling the lands justly and strengthen our islamic bonds, we began to love and desire the things that the kuffar always sought after. that's why our muslim nations are corrupt, that's why there are gaps in the prayer lines, that's why a black muslim is turned down in marrying a non-black muslim woman, that's why iraqi muslims are fighting iraqi muslims, that's why palestinians still suffer, that's why shari'a isn't being implemented, that's why their are no muslim lands with a huge industry outside of oil, it's why poverty is rampant in our lands.

we have to stop being satisfied with cultivation and reaching for the tails of the cows. we have to reawaken and come back to our deen. it's the only way, the only way.
:wasalam:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
helpinghumanity...i guess thats wht you meant.

Its very cool idea ....i like it...we should try to put more and more

Unfortunately i read this thread after posting "Brotherhood and Unity amongst Muslims". If i would have read this before then i would've definately posted it here...here is the link for that

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47066

I read your post brother its a great work and you are right we have drifted off from the right path of brotherhood and friendship
and sorry yes i did mean helpinghumanity

sister purified

masha allah.beautiful post..n masha allah im a muslim..its about time we united..i read in today's newspaper that palestinians were not allowed to cross the rafah border to go for hajj because 'hamas' dint let them as it was the 'fatah' govt that permited them..sad if its true..i nearly cried..:girl3:
with prayers..

abdul hai

One Flag, One cause
:salam2: One someone ask you where are you from, that is not discriminating anyone. If you are asking are you Sunni, shia etc that is the point where you discriminating one.