The excellence of the first ten days of Dhul-Hijjah

amjaddamen

brother
:salam2:
the e
Respected sisters and brothers:
The seasons of ALLAH mercy is all over the year and it is emphasized during special periods , and these days are amongst them (the first ten days of Dhul-Hijjah ) .
As pilgrimages earn the heights DECORATION EVER , allah mercy gave us muslims who are not in pilgrimage a great deal of good deeds .
Please enjoy reading this great hadeeth .

Ibn `Abbas (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said,
"There are no days during which the righteous action is so pleasing to Allah than these days (i.e., the first ten days of Dhul-Hijjah).'' He was asked: "O Messenger of Allah, not even Jihad in the Cause of Allah?'' He (PBUH) replied,
"Not even Jihad in the Cause of Allah, except in case one goes forth with his life and his property and does not return with either of it.''[Al-Bukhari].

2- Hafsah reported: "There are four things that the Prophet never abandoned: fasting the day of 'Ashurah, fasting the [first] ten [days of Zhul-Hijjah], fasting three days of every month and praying two rak'ah before the dawn prayer." This is related by Ahmad and an-Nasa'i

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

Jazak Allah for sharing. May Allah reward you.

May Allah give us the Tawfeeq to do righteous acts, and to seek His Pleasure in our every action. May Allah put Barakah in our time and actions. May He, Almighty, forgive our sins, whether small or big, hidden or shown, intended or unintended. May He make easy on us the tests that He places upon us, so that we pass them with Imaan. May Allah make it easy at the time of death, and make the Kalimah spontaneously come to our tongues. May He make easy on us the questioning and interogation in the grave. May Allah save us from the punishment of the Grave and instead open for us the Doors of Jannah, and set upon the winds and fragrances of These Gardens. May Allah widen our graves. May Allah save us from the fire of Hell, and admit each and every believer into Jannah. May He also guide those that do not believe in His Religion, the Divine Monotheism.

My duas are with each and everyone of you. I pray that they get accepted. Ameen.

Assalamualaikum

OumIsmael

Assalamualaikum dear Masbah01

JazakAllah o kheir for all these du'as. They are really moving and a constant reminder to all of us.

Assalamuailakom

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.
[FONT="Tahoma
[SIZE="4"]2- Hafsah reported: "There are five things that the Prophet never abandoned: fasting the day of 'Ashurah, fasting the [first] ten [days of Zhul-Hijjah], fasting three days of every month and praying two rak'ah before the dawn prayer." This is related by Ahmad and an-Nasa'i[/SIZE][/FONT]

Assalamualaikum WaRahmatullahi WaBarakaatu,

Like Sister Mesbah01 said, May Allah the Exalted give us all the tawfeeq to perform the above acts without hesitation Insha Allah. But just out of curiousity, what is the fifth thing that the Prophet :saw: did not abandon as there are only four mentioned in the above Hadeeth?

Jazaka Allah Khayr for the beneficial post. It is a very good reminder and at the right time.

Wasalaam :)

amjaddamen

brother
Assalamualaikum WaRahmatullahi WaBarakaatu,

Like Sister Mesbah01 said, May Allah the Exalted give us all the tawfeeq to perform the above acts without hesitation Insha Allah. But just out of curiousity, what is the fifth thing that the Prophet :saw: did not abandon as there are only four mentioned in the above Hadeeth?

Jazaka Allah Khayr for the beneficial post. It is a very good reminder and at the right time.

Wasalaam :)

respected sister :
in fact they are only four mentioned in this hadeeth , and i truly
apologize for this mistake , and I'll correct the post .
thank you and , jazaky allah khirn

amjaddamen

brother
Assalamualaikum

My duas are with each and everyone of you. I pray that they get accepted. Ameen.

Assalamualaikum

when i was reading your reply i intended in my mind to ask you for duas for all of us here , and when i come to the end ..... it was there
jazky allah khirn for these touchy words

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
when i was reading your reply i intended in my mind to ask you for duas for all of us here , and when i come to the end ..... it was there
jazky allah khirn for these touchy words

Assalamualaikum

I will make dua for you, all. But I can only pray that they get accepted Insha Allah. That Allah, the Lord of the Worlds hears my cry, hears His very weak slave, and responds to me, and bestows on us His Mercy and Forgiveness.

Assalamualaikum