What should be the punishment for this guy?

mali1

Here is the guy who was one of the mumbai terrorists who massacred hundreds of civilians in the name of religion/Islam..... What do you think should be his punishment in this world? I am sure in Akhira he will rot in hell.

My suggestion is to make him visit the families of those people that he has killed (including fellow muslims) and see how their familie's life has changed forever... The funny part is that he wants to live - Coward.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/I_want_to_live_Captured_terrorist_Azam/articleshow/3772298.cms

Salem9022

he would be beheaded in Saudi, then everyone in the world will say how cruel saudi arabia is even the muslims outside of KSA :D

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

if this person is indeed guilty. then he needs to pay for the crime he comitts. there are numerous times in the quran where it is mentioned how some acts and sins will cause us to be losers in this life and the next. for a person like this, he may experience that truth.

ALLAH SWT is a god of justice, so even if he doesn't face the justice of the indian court or that of the shari'a, he will face it in the next life.

but truthfully, we really don't know if this person or persons are guilty. ALLAH SWT knows best.
:wasalam:

Here is the guy who was one of the mumbai terrorists who massacred hundreds of civilians in the name of religion/Islam..... What do you THINK should be his punishment in this world? I am sure in Akhira he will rot in hell.

My suggestion is to make him visit the families of those people that he has killed (including fellow muslims) and see how their familie's life has changed forever... The funny part is that he wants to live - Coward.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/I_want_to_live_Captured_terrorist_Azam/articleshow/3772298.cms

THINK??? ....i didnt know we had individual opinions on punishment in Islam.....oh and who made u king in deciding whos going to burn in hell or live in heaven.....im not supporting that man but we should watch our words......

:hearts::hearts:

AlQurtubi

Banned
Brother Mali's post needs serious moderation. Some times I wonder if TTI has no mechanism of keeping check on such posts which are associting islam with terrorism.

nori suja'i

La howla wala quata illa billah,
it seems most of the murderers were quite young like the murderers that killed students in the college compound in US and in Europe previously. Were they being hallucinated because of too much watching earie video games and the hatred feeling towards other ppl probably?

Mohamed's wife

Muslim for life
Islamic law treats terrorism as a capital crime; few people realize this fact. This is because the Quran explicitly says so in 5:33. Thus the punishment for any terrorist act is fixed as one of the four punishments spelled out in that verse and is determined by the court:
1. Execution,
2. Crucifixion,
3. Amputation of one hand and its opposing foot, or
4. Life in prison without the possibility of parole.

I AGREE.

iqzero

just a sincere word of advise(naseyha) to all brothers and sisters...

Abdullah Ibn Mas'ood (ra) said "If a person would like to be just to himself, let him treat others in the same way that he would like to be treated.”

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Brother Mali's post needs serious moderation. Some times I wonder if TTI has no mechanism of keeping check on such posts which are associting islam with terrorism.

There is nothing wrong with it. It's a news article.

mali1

To me it seemed weired,that Indian Muslims dont allow the dead bodies of the other terrorists to be cremated in Indian soil.After all,now its only a dead body.What more harm can it make?

Muslims refuse to bury militants
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7758651.stm

Its a way of showing solidarity with the people of the country and saying that Muslims are not terrorists (which is true) and we will not tolerate terrorists burial in our cemeteries. Moreover the punishment for our sins starts from the kabar (grave) and i guess people do not want these terrorists in the graveyard with their near and dear ones.

mali1

THINK??? ....i didnt know we had individual opinions on punishment in Islam.....oh and who made u king in deciding whos going to burn in hell or live in heaven.....im not supporting that man but we should watch our words......

You are right on being careful with words. I am no one to pass judgements on others. Therefore, I pray to Allah that these people burn/rot in hell - Inshallah.. I hope that makes it sound better :))

sajjuaiah

MUMBAI 26/11 hatched by Hindu Zionists

As-salaam alikum,

Brothers and sisters i think it is too early to judge about the terrorist attack in mumbai.

Please pray to Allah to bring the real faces of evil.

Pak TV channel says MUMBAI 26/11 hatched by Hindu Zionists

User Rating: / 1 Tuesday, 02 December 2008

Poor Best

New Delhi, December 02: Mumbai's 26/11 was actually a plan hatched by "Hindu Zionists" and "Western Zionists", including the Mossad, said a self-styled Pakistan security expert on a Pakistan news television show, uploaded on www.hotklix.com.

" Inki shaklein Hinduonwali hain, jis zabaan mein guftagoo kar rahein hain, woh zabaan koi Pakistani istemaal nahin karta hai (They look like Hindus. No Pakistani speaks the language they chatted in)," said Zaid Hamid while referring to the terrorists on the show Mujhe Ikhtilaf Hai (I differ) on Pakistan's News One channel. The sensationalist channel was launched in November last year.

Hamid said that it was a "badly planned" operation that had gone horribly wrong. "9/11 jo Americans ne kiya tha usko bahut khoobsurat camouflage kiya tha. Unhone media mein perception management bahut acchha kiya . Indians ne wahi game repeat karne ki koshish ki, lekin akal to hai nahin . In ahmakon ne complete disaster kiya isko handle karne mein . (The Americans executed the 9/11 attack perfectly. They managed the media very well. The Indians tried to repeat the formula but goofed up. The idiots made a complete mess of it).

He said that the attackers wore saffron Hindu Zionist bands, which no Muslim would tie. Hamid also said that within the first 5 minutes of the attack, the three ATS policemen investigating the network of terror within India's security agencies and radical right were killed.

That ensured that those investigations reach a dead end. Anchor Qudsia Qadri added that with their killings, the investigations into the Samjhauta Express carnage would be halted. The killings also immediately shifted attention from India's domestic terrorists to Pakistan, said Hamid.

Marvi Memon, glamorous Pakistan Muslim League member, on the same programme, was appalled at the Pakistan government's expansion of the "India-appeasement package" by initially agreeing to send ISI chief to India. "I just don't get it," she exclaimed in exasperation.

She wondered how can you send the ISI chief to a " mulk jiske sath jang chal raha hai ...at a different level...," mentioning Kashmir and accusing India of blocking Pakistan's waters. Memon said, "They (Indians) are quite obsessed with anti-Pakistan speak and that unites them," she said. Memon also spoke about India's separatist movements and believed that India was only reaping the bitter harvest of the poisonous seeds it had sowed.

Blogger daily.pk writes in pakalert.wordpress.com, "India has been relapsing into religious extremism and numerous separatist movement have mushroomed due to official patronage ...I see the Mumbai bombings as the desperate move of separatists who want to blame everything on Muslims."

It's not only random voices railing against fingers pointing to Pakistan. Blogger and journalist Farrukh Khan Pitafi is miffed. "For years I have been advocating peace between India and Pakistan," he wrote. But he, too, says that India was out of its mind in naming Pakistan as the source of violence without identification of the perpetrators.

He wrote: "During such a long coverage of the mishap not a single outlet pointed out that Hemant Karkare... was the same man whose dismissal was Narendra Modi's biggest demand. Or that he was the man on the verge of uncovering the home-grown terror franchise of the Hindu extremists. No channel mentioned Colonel Purohit once during the live telecast, no not even CNN, BBC or CBS. It is sad."

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
You are right on being careful with words. I am no one to pass judgements on others. Therefore, I pray to Allah that these people burn/rot in hell - Inshallah.. I hope that makes it sound better :))
Samura reported that Rasulallah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Do not curse one another with the cure of Allah, not the anger of Allah nor with the Fire."

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Oh brother Sajjuaiah your the best! May Allah Ta Alla multiply your Ajr and reward in Jannah by the 50,000's, (and may he do so for those who you love for the sake of Allah Ta Alla), may Allah Ta Alla make you to become more and more pious like the Salaf as Salih, may Allah Ta Alla have your wife to be an EXTREMELY pious Muslimah and mother; may Allah Ta Alla cleanse your hearts from all evils, may Allah Ta Alla forgive you for all your evil sins, may Allah Ta Alla make your heart so tender that tears soak from your eyes constantly in asking Allah Ta Alla for forgiveness (sincerely); may Allah Ta Alla increase your knowledge brother and make you to become a great scholar' may Allah Ta Alla iradicate your heart from the certain evils (that other men have), such as selfishness and being inconsiderate to one's wife; may Allah Ta Alla make you love no other women but your wife, may Allah Ta Alla also bless your children to be pious and the followers of Rasulallah (SAW), for Allah Ta Alla is able to do all things, Ameen!

pwa4evr

I agree...the door for Allah magfirat is always open...I can remember a story being told to me about a person sayin that you will never get forgiven to a person who was a sinner but instead Allah punished the person who said it as the person who said it did not have the right to shut the door of Allah's magfirat. ( cant completly recal the story but it was something on this line)

mali1

Here is some news from international channels. I know - I know - Some of you will start jumping and start calling names but plz keep ur opinion to urself. Its better than some of the news quoted here (look above) :)))

Wasalam
http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/12/03/india.attacks/index.html

MUMBAI, India (CNN) -- The attackers who carried out last week's siege in Mumbai spent the past three months in Pakistan carefully planning their strike on India's financial capital, according to the police official leading the investigation into the attacks.

Mumbai Joint Police Commissioner of Crime Rakesh Maria said the information comes from his interview with the suspect in custody, who police say is the only surviving attacker.

Maria identified the suspect as Mohammed Ajmal Kasab, 21, from the Faridkot village in the Okara district of Pakistan's Punjab province. He is the son of Mohammed Amir Kasab, the police commissioner said.

Maria said all 10 attackers were Pakistanis, something that Pakistani officials have denied, blaming instead "stateless actors."

The band of gunmen attacked 10 targets in Mumbai last Wednesday night, sparking three days of battles with police and Indian troops in the heart of the city that is the hub of India's financial and entertainment industries. Most of the 179 deaths occurred at the city's top two hotels, the Oberoi and the Taj Mahal.

Maria said Kasab spent the past 18 months training at various camps run by Lashkar-e-Tayyiba -- a Pakistan-based terror group allied with al Qaeda. Kasab told police he joined the group, known by its acronym LeT, six months before he began training.

Pakistan banned LeT in 2002, after an attack on the Indian parliament that brought the nuclear rivals to the brink of war.

The training primarily took place in the Kashmiri city of Muzaffarabad, Maria said.

"He was told things like, 'You'll come in through this door, then go over here, then go out through that door,'" Maria told CNN. "Very, very detailed, explicit instructions. The gunmen were hand-picked, but there were no examinations per se."

All of the attackers were trained in Kashmir by former Pakistani army officers, but apparently did not know each other, the investigator said.

"While in the camps they all had code names," Maria said. Watch claims attackers came from Pakistan »

Kasab was trained to handle small arms as well as automatic weapons, the police commissioner said. He also received "explosives training, survival training, (and) nautical training."

During the last three months of the training, which focused on the Mumbai strike, Kasab was "shown photographs of the locations he was to target," including one of the city's main railway stations and a hospital.

Police have identified Kasab as the clean-shaven young man photographed in a black T-shirt carrying an assault rifle during the attack on Mumbai's Victoria Terminus train station, also known as the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST).

Indian authorities Wednesday defused a bomb at the station -- one of the first locations targeted in last week's siege, CNN sister station CNN-IBN reported. They said Kasab had provided its location.

The officials said the explosive device was made from RDX, a powerful explosive. Four other RDX bombs planted during the well-coordinated attacks have also been defused and police believe there are no more, officials said.

Maria said Kasab joined LeT because he was poor, but he expressed surprise at how easily he was "brainwashed" into joining the terror group.

LeT has denied any role in the attack. The only claim of responsibility has been in an e-mail -- which Indian police say originated in Pakistan -- from a previously unknown group calling itself the Deccan Mujahedeen.

Maria said he thinks LeT used the name Deccan Mujahedeen because it operates illegally in Pakistan.

He described the 21-year-old suspect as someone who would go unnoticed, with a criminal record in Pakistan only for petty theft. But he said Kasab is a cold-blooded killer. Kasab told police investigators that he shot a small boy and, because he was crying, "He shot him again, and killed him, to shut him up," Maria said.

Kasab told the Indian investigators that the mission to strike Mumbai began on November 23 -- the Sunday before the attack -- when the attackers loaded a boat with their weapons, ammunition and fake Indian identification documents, Maria said.

A few days later, they hijacked a Pakistani fishing vessel near Indian international waters, and used that vessel to cover most of the approximately 500 nautical miles from Lahore, Pakistan, to Mumbai, he said.

This account was confirmed by Mumbai's police chief in a news conference on Tuesday, who also cited the suspect's police interview.

Maria said, according to Kasab's account, that the 10 attackers killed the captain and the crew, left them on the boat, and headed ashore in inflatable dinghies on Wednesday, the day of the attack.

Asked if Kasab's testimony could be trusted, Maria said the suspect's description of the captain's body and the location of the attackers' satellite phone and global-positioning system matched what investigators found on the boat.

"The dead captain lay in the front of the boat face down with his throat cut, hands tied behind his back," Maria said.

He also noted that the weapons that were used in the Mumbai attack can be traced back to Pakistan.

Maria said none of the attackers was carrying their real identification documents because they did not expect to return home. Watch survivor recount Mumbai horror »

The police commissioner said the operation, as described by Kasab, was unique in its planning and execution -- not just in India, but worldwide. He said he expects Kasab to provide more details in his ongoing interrogation by Indian police, who have 90 days to charge him.

Information Security Department
They intend to charge Kasab with terrorism and ask a judge for the death penalty, which in India is carried out by hanging. They expect the whole process to cover the next year to year and a half.

Maria said Kasab is not being tortured for answers, stressing that that would be counterproductive.

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
salams, I was sent this article as well ,
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7752625.stm
some people were saying the attackers were foreign ( not indian) Allah only knows, but it seems the west are getting ready to make there way a little bit closer to Pakistan .................. we have to be very careful, when listening to the wests version of events, ..........................W/salams