help, ... please, ...

moslima_assia_s

as salaamoe aleikoem

Im sooo srry everybody, The internet wasnt working and I couldnt get on te computer.

I have some good news, (i think), my grandparents have given me some money for a deposid(??) for renting a studio when i go back to belgium insha allah. So when I go back I will have a place to stay, and have the first month rent so in the first month I can still try to find a job or get some help from social services or something. So hamdolileh thats sorted out now.

I did wish I could stay here in the Uk, but my plan now is to go back to Belgium, work a little there and then after a few months see how it gos and what I can figure out to try and come to live in the Uk in the future insha allah. Because I still believe to praktis Islam better it would be better here in Uk then in Belgium, and who knows my dream of living in a muslim country could still come true after this. But for now I have a place to stay, so I can step by step try to come to live in the Uk insha allah. Even thought it will be harder trying to arrange things from Belgium, at least ill have a tiny home I can make plans from, as this was the one thing that worried e the most.

I really want to thank you all from my heart for helping me and being there for me all this time, and Ill let you know how it is from time to time in Belgium and how Im trying to get back to the Uk step by step insha allah (or any other country where practising is more easy).

May allah swt reward you all.
May allah swt guide uss all.
May allah swt protect us all.
May we all meet in the highest range of Paradise.

Amien.

as salaaamoe aleikoem wa rahmatoellahi wa barakatoehoe.

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

:salam2:
ALHAMDULILAH, we thank Allah SWT for making things easy for you. I have a feeling that a big help coming to you from Allah SWT. We all want to see our little sister happy INSHA-ALLAH. Do not forget us, keep us informed. If you need any help let us know.

Hey every body, let us pray for her happy life.

The_truth

Im sooo srry everybody, The internet wasnt working and I couldnt get on te computer.

I have some good news, (i think), my grandparents have given me some money for a deposid(??) for renting a studio when i go back to belgium insha allah. So when I go back I will have a place to stay, and have the first month rent so in the first month I can still try to find a job or get some help from social services or something. So hamdolileh thats sorted out now.

I did wish I could stay here in the Uk, but my plan now is to go back to Belgium, work a little there and then after a few months see how it gos and what I can figure out to try and come to live in the Uk in the future insha allah. Because I still believe to praktis Islam better it would be better here in Uk then in Belgium, and who knows my dream of living in a muslim country could still come true after this. But for now I have a place to stay, so I can step by step try to come to live in the Uk insha allah. Even thought it will be harder trying to arrange things from Belgium, at least ill have a tiny home I can make plans from, as this was the one thing that worried e the most.

I really want to thank you all from my heart for helping me and being there for me all this time, and Ill let you know how it is from time to time in Belgium and how Im trying to get back to the Uk step by step insha allah (or any other country where practising is more easy).

May allah swt reward you all.
May allah swt guide uss all.
May allah swt protect us all.
May we all meet in the highest range of Paradise.

Amien.

as salaaamoe aleikoem wa rahmatoellahi wa barakatoehoe.

Asalaam wr wb sister hope your well inshallah! Here are many contact details of Islamic organisations,centres, masjids and establishments in Belgium that you can contact for help and support and im very sure that they will be able to put you through to sisters that can help and also get you in contact with the right people who will definatly inshallah support you with anything you need!

Masjids, Islamic Centers and Muslim Owned Businesses

Centre Islamique et Culturel de Belgique, Mosquée de Bruxelles, Brussels

URL: www.centreislamique.be Phone: 0032.2.7352173

Al Fatha Mosque, Leuven
33 Penitentienenstraat, Louvain,
Leuven, 3000, BELGIUM
Phone: 016-208702

Masjid Alabadin Brussels
Last Updated: 2005-03-10
Address: Masjid Alabadin Brussels
6 rue de la buanderie,
Brussels, Belgium , BELGIUM
Phone: 0032-02/5114837
Directions: just some meters from very known grand place

Masjid Alabadin Brussels, Brussels, Belgium
Phone: 0032-02/5114837

Diyanet Camisi-Mosque, Antwerpen, Antwerpen
Phone: 03 288 58 31

Centre islamic et culturel de belgique ligue du monde islamique, Bruxelles, Belgium
14 parc du cinquantenaire,
Bruxelles, Belgium 1000 Brussels, BELGIUM
[email protected]
Phone: 02-7352173

Al- Mouwahiddine Mosquée, Liege, Belgium
rue de pitteurs, 39,
Liege, Belgium 4020, BELGIUM
Phone: 00 32(4) 342 90 18

Jongeren Voor Islam, Antwerpen, Antwerpen
Grote Steenweg 175,
Antwerpen, Antwerpen 2600, BELGIUM
Email: [email protected]
URL: http://www.islaam.be

LIGUE ENTRAIDE ISLAMIQUE MOSQUEE AL KHALIL, Brussels, BELGIQUE
URL: www.alkhalil.be
RUE DELAUNOY, 40,
Brussels, BELGIQUE 1080, BELGIUM
URL: www.alkhalil.be

Al Ma'rifa Women's Organisation
Avenue Jean de la Hoese 50,
Bruxelles, 1080, BELGIUM
Muslim women\'s organisation

This is a website that i got all this information from and it has got so many Muslim organisations and establishments in Belgium for you to contact for help and support inshallah! May allah make it easy for u for allah tests the ones he loves the most! Allah Hafiz

http://www.islamicfinder.org/worldIs...=belgium&lang=