I am a new member in this family

salek

Dear brothers and sisters,
Assalamu alaikum, i registered just now. i know the website for the couple of months but started to browse almost everyday from the last week. I think it's an excellent place to know and learn about our beautiful religion islam and share our feelings. Hope i can learn and study a lot. Hope everybody will accept me as a new member of this family. May Allah shower his rahma to all.
Zajakallahu khair.

salek

Abu Abdillah

Super Moderator
Staff member
salamu alikum Bro welcome

Hope you enjoy your time on this site and find it beneficial

take care :SMILY139:

was salamu alikum

palestine

Servant of Allah
walaykum wasalam wrwb! Welcome to our family. May Allah reward you and guide us to that which is true. Ameen.

webzaheer

Walaikum asslam wa rahatullahi wa barakatahu.
Welcom eto TTI. :)
I hope we all will benefit a lot from here. :) InshaAllah.

chamaak

As salam alikom

I am new to this site. looking for some great nasheeds in urdu--any real good site to browse????
:tti_sister:

abuayesha

:wasalam:

Welcome to the TTI family. Inshaa Allaah you will enjoy staying here as this is a family of tolarence and patience. There are learned brothers and sisters who could answer any question and guide on right path with Allaah's help.

May Allaah bless you and your loved ones.

Wassalaam

abuayesha

I am new to this site. looking for some great nasheeds in urdu--any real good site to browse????
:tti_sister:

Assalaamu Alaikum warahmathullaah

Dear chamaak, welcome to TTI family.

Why don't you open a new thread introducing yourself?

Wassalaam

webzaheer

Assalamualaikum Chamaak.
welcome to TTI.
Search for nasheeds, there are lots of thread with nasheeds.
Inshallah u might get them.
I will try to search and post them. :)

salek

Thank you brother for your nice warm heart

salamu alikum Bro welcome

Hope you enjoy your time on this site and find it beneficial

take care :SMILY139:

was salamu alikum

Brother,
assalamu alaikum. thank you for welcoming mail. hope we can make a beautiful atmosphere with our golden iman. May Allah guide us to right path may Allah save us from Shaitan. thanks

salek

thanks brother,
let's share our feeling and make a nice invironment by our strong brotherhood. may allah guide us to right path. bye

salek

brother, thanks for your welcoming message from a far place, palestine. i heard about the country a lot, are you in peace brother? may allah bless us all and save us from shaitan. ameen.

salek

thanks brother, for your welcome. hope we can make a peaceful and happy place place as our family.
thanks

-salek