happy deathday to me...

hznaz

happy deathday to me...
this morning my inspiration and my joy are gifts from my merciful master whom has raised me from my sin and sustained me in my darkness unto Islam... as an orphan I became his slave... his servant... his lamb... his creation. In peace, today I must serve often with a willing heart and soul deeply thankful

happy deathday to me...
I serve... for it is for my master that I live and strive in this life, within his unlimited mercy in this world full of dangers that cause my soul to lose... FAITH... faith... I believe deeply in whom I humbly serve, work, walk, and pray five times daily... or more as love allows and has drawn me to become ever thankful for he has forgiven me.

O' merciful master, only you can forgive and only you can I worship... as an orphan I reverted from my ways... I have heard the message of the Prophet (peace be unto him) your gift unto this world and I have become a believer. may my deeds each day and the words from my mouth say to this day... I pray and believe in the One True God. Praise be to ALLAH. there is none other but ALLAH and Muhammad is his messenger. Islam is my life and my only way of life for today may be my last day in this world... ameen

happy deathday to me...
I work toward my last day and cannot look forward to next year, the next month, the next week, nor the next day... for today maybe my last.

How may I serve you today? Shall I fast this day... O' Allah, please give me the strength for my last day as it was in my very first when I was strengthened at birth... Let my death be just as blessed and as joyful... while many fear something aweful when faced with the grave you have allowed this slave to remember all that you gave to save... me...

happy deathday to me...
As I rejoice in my last hour... I have a little time to reflect on each choice I had made each moment... how wonderful and how very beautiful it is to have choice, seen even as a humbled slave I see the beauty and perfection in this way... so I chose this Deen this day and everyday since. The many ways to make the unclean, clean and sin into good deeds. I have seen so much evil, hardships, hunger, sickness and heavy burdens. Yet this Faith has set pillars for me to guide me on a straight path to your unlimited mercy. As my time is limited in this world, let me serve you with urgency to please you and only you my LORD.

Happy Deathday to Me!

Yet, if it is not my day... teach me once again how to PRAY...

If it is not my day... guide me once again how to do good deeds, to be chaste and without the 'needs' of this world.

If it is not my day... tell me once again how to work, grant me adab for politeness and respect.

If it is not my day... show me once again how to love and respect all of your creations... my brothers and my sisters in Islam... those whom you have called me to show charity to or to protect with my life.

If it is not my day... Today let me wake in Islam, sleep in Islam, eat in Islam, fast in Islam, work in Islam, stand fast... sit... and pray in Islam. I seek shelter and refuge with Allah today as if it was my very last moment for my enemies wish me to lose this hope and fail. So before I fall, if it is not today merciful Allah, since I have waited for that day everyday... please guide me once again to Patience.

If it is my day... oh how I have longed.

Let me REJOICE!

Let me not fear, let me not be afraid... for my courage... my hope is in ALLAH!

Let me remember and be conscious of the DAY on which I shall be brought back unto ALLAH... The DAY when every human being shall be repaid in full for what he or she has earned and none shall be wronged.

HAPPY DEATHDAY TO ME!!!

with the very last beat of my heart...

with the very last breath from my lungs cleared...

as I declared each and everyday since... once again let me say this last moment of this last day... laa ilaaha illallah... unto soft silence unto peace. ameen

- by nazaire

I wrote this today this is my first as a revert brother, I wrote it because in my past life I used poetry and prose for all the wrong reasons... I hope to start over again from today on to use words to thank Allah for his mercy... I hope to write again inshaAllah

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: very nice :) i enjoyed that. Jazak Allahu Khair, we should all strive to do our best as servants of ALLAH because we don't know when our "deathday" will come :)

:wasalam:

hznaz

asslaamu alaikum

thanks for taking the time to read it I know it is long :p

and life is so short

having written it I think about how hard it is for humans to remeber death when this worldly life is so 'Good'

But remembering death helps us remember that all this will end someday... if you suffer in this life it will end... and if your life is full of other things that you are focused on rather than God that too will end someday and no one know when that time is

Still we don't want to think about it we want to be entertained, happy, full of cheer :)

and work as little as possible or work very hard because money is so extremely important in this environment

You can never serve a master until you know that you are not your own master. Death reminds us of this we are not our own masters. If you can remember death you can remember Allah is in control of your every moment and this will make it easier to serve this is what I found helps me after all there are so many things my mind would rather think of or my body would rather do in this environment I can easily lost the true path if I forget.

in peace
naz