BUSH AND A PAIR OF SHOES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Does anyone know how to make a GIF out of this to include as an Avatar??
This is totally priceless.... LOL

LOL

See I was wondering if I can make it into a screensaver...I even handed my brother the remote and told him to not set a *toe* off the couch before he records the news clip off Al-Jazeera on the DVR

I want to keep this moment of history for as loooong as I can..lol

:wasalam:

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
the sad part about this is that the guy who through the shoe is probably being electricuted or beaten up in prison in american camps somehwere in Iraq as we speak

That's why some people are already on it...

My dad is the president of the Iraqi Writers for Freedom Organization..and he's putting together a signature-campaign to demand his release...

and he included him as an honorary member as well...perhaps that can provide more protection for him somehow

And a lot of Iraqi journalists and writers are putting their efforts forward to keep him safe...

Inshallah he won't be hurt..although I don't think he would care..because if he gathered the courage to do that..then obviously he doesn't care what happens to him

BigAk

noooo

that won't *hurt*!...eggs won't hurt!

uuummmm

How about melons?...hard..unripe...big..melons!

No... The shoe is the best for this job... Remember the purpose of the act was to insult and not necessarily to hurt. You cannot insult another in the arab world by throwing eggs..... It has to be a shoe... But, I doubt it served its purpose from a western society prospective. As a matter of fact; Bush himself said it didn't bother him at all..... I've been living in the US for a long time; and to compare "sense of pride" between the arabs and the westerners is like that of "Chalk and Cheese;" as nicely put by our beloved Shaikh Ahmed Deedat (may allah grant him paradise).

Kakorot

lool can u imagine all those people in the hall threw shoes at him in one go... that would be funny but ah its not reality..

nori suja'i

funny but it disappointed me a bit as the shoes didnt hit the target. These only in this world....in the next world? Wallahualam.

malickabrother

save Palestine!
:salam2: after killing thousands of innocent muslims he afterwards calls that a "war of mistake",just can't undestand what that term stands for,maybe the guy threw the shoes too by mistake

salek

Bush~ he killed millions of muslims in the different parts of the world. Occupied some important muslim countries. spreaded the propaganda against islam. He plotted and successfully played the incident of september 11 to destroy the muslim world. May Allah show him real Jahannam in this world. I am expecting a very stern punishment for this zionist. May Allah grant him the day.

palestine

Servant of Allah
Lol. you cannot imagine how much i've been laughing. first i only heard it, but now that i saw it...LOL, i don't think i'll stop laughing for a while. Man o man. dang! i give 5 stars to that iraqi man. mashaAllah! may Allah make him of those of jannah. i just wish he would've hit him, it would be more funny. :)

palestine

Servant of Allah
salam aleikum
Too bad the shoe didn't slap him on his face ..

I just can't believe how brave that journalist was. his blood must've really been boiling. if i was there, i'd throw with him. MashaAllah. this made my day completely mashaAllah. :salam2:

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Very entertaining video indeed. lol.

:salam2:

May Allah (SWT) protect this Iraqi man from the torture which is very common in American occupied Iraq. I wonder if he is in American custody or Iraqi custody. He is definetly a very brave man.

Bush must have made this guy really angry. Bush had just finished saying that Iraq war was not over "it is decisively on its way to being won," when this brave Iraqi correspondent for Al-Baghdadiya television Mr. Muntadar al-Zeidi got to his feet and called Bush "a dog" and shouted out "this is the end" - and hurled at him a pair of his shoes.

The worst part of the story was that Bush ducked behind the podium as the shoes narrowly missed his head.

Hopefully someone else will get this opportunity to do it right next time.

BigAk

That's why some people are already on it...

My dad is the president of the Iraqi Writers for Freedom Organization..and he's putting together a signature-campaign to demand his release...

and he included him as an honorary member as well...perhaps that can provide more protection for him somehow

And a lot of Iraqi journalists and writers are putting their efforts forward to keep him safe...

Inshallah he won't be hurt..although I don't think he would care..because if he gathered the courage to do that..then obviously he doesn't care what happens to him

Please let us know if this is an international effort and how it can reach us to sign it.... I don't want to see this courageous man get tortured.

Thanks...

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Please let us know if this is an international effort and how it can reach us to sign it.... I don't want to see this courageous man get tortured.

Thanks...

:salam2:

Brother...I am so happy that someone paid attention to this matter..alhamduliallah...

Brother please enter this link..it's a thread I made especially for the petition:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47680

It has the link to the petition..my dad is trying to fix some minor problems with it (text decoding and the like nothing technical alhamduliallah)...but it works great so far...

Jazaka Allaho Khaira Jaza'a for taking the time to check it out and do what you can for our brother Montadhar :)

Status
Not open for further replies.