BUSH AND A PAIR OF SHOES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
I saw this on the news yesterday....what a beautiful sight to see!! I pray they dont do too much harm to that brother, he was very brave and I commend him!:hearts::hearts:

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Selam alejkum
Well, I don't understand the reason why that man did that,maybe he was ...
You know Bush is not muslim but there a lot of muslims in USA maybe they are depressed
about it.
All-llahu alem.
Selam alejkum

BigAk

Brother...I am so happy that someone paid attention to this matter..alhamduliallah...

Brother please enter this link..it's a thread I made especially for the petition:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?p=282660#post282660

It has the link to the petition..my dad is trying to fix some minor problems with it (text decoding and the like nothing technical alhamduliallah)...but it works great so far...

Jazaka Allaho Khaira Jaza'a for taking the time to check it out and do what you can for our brother Montadhar :)

:wasalam:

I went to that link but the thread was edited... Is there an error ??

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

I got a few updates about Al-Zaidi..which still await confirming

but...

supposedly he is now under arrest with the American presidential secret service...in Boka...a jail in southern Iraq

(very few people leave that place...a lot of the "insurgents" are put there...and the jail's reputation wreaks of abuse..torture..mysterious deaths..and immoral acts against prisoners)

his family attempted to acquire about him in the Green Zone..and an Iraqi general told Al-Zaidi's brother..."forget that you ever had a brother named Montadhar"...and kicked them out

He supposedly suffers of a broken rib..and his face was hit several times...it was bleeding as he was dragged out..so he's *definitely* hurt!..and that wasn't done by American or Iraqi secret service men...

NO...

It was done by *fellow Iraqi journalists*...eight of them to be more precise..and their names will be published soon...

It's horrible...

On one hand I feel happy that Bush was given a "piece of millions of people's minds"..and on the other...I feel sad for this guy..and feel sad over my country altogether...

My chest is tight with sorrow!

:(

abu turaab

:salam2: very courageous and intresting effort by brother Montadhar Al-Zaidi :) well i think if he had hurled both of his shoes at the same time one targeting that very pigface while the other flying towards his centre of gravity(navel),then it would have been a bang...Bush couldn't avoid both of them suceessfuly!...
May ALLAH save the brother from evil hands!..Aameen!!

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2: very courageous and intresting effort by brother Montadhar Al-Zaidi :) well i think if he had hurled both of his shoes at the same time one targeting that very pigface while the other flying towards his centre of gravity(navel),then it would have been a bang...Bush couldn't avoid both of them suceessfuly!...
May ALLAH save the brother from evil hands!..Aameen!!

Whether it was a hit or a miss..the brother aimed the *insult* well..and it hit Bush *hard*..even though he tried to shrug it off and put on the clueless act as to *what the heck is meant by the action*...oh trust me..he knew EXACTLY what it meant!

And if you watch his face after the incident..you can see embarrassment and anger written aaallll over it

And Ameen to your prayer brother

P.S. did anybody hear about the Saudi man who put up $10,000,000 as a reward for anyone who gets him that pair of shoes..so he can put it in a museum?

reversion

what a meaningful, powerful and peaceful statement against the killing spree that has been going on for years...

inshallah the western media pays more attention to the great gesture of our brother and the message actually gets delivered.

the iraqi journalist is now in jail and only Allah knows how many more have so far been imprisoned for standing up against oppression, cruelty and injustice. inshallah he will soon be released and his arrest, just like his protest, will shed a light on a subject we should be paying more attention to not only as muslims but as citizens of the world.

Mafaza_Muslimah

a_muslimah86;282829 [/B said:
P.S. did anybody hear about the Saudi man who put up $10,000,000 as a reward for anyone who gets him that pair of shoes..so he can put it in a museum?

[/COLOR]

LOL!!! WoW thts fantastic Offer...........but i dont know about and even in the media no this kind of news.....if it is right ....then we can only say MASHAALLAH!!!

yea really ......May Allah save and protect the Brother Ameen!!

podolski11 ......ill be sure to hit him with my boots if he makes his last SURPRISE visit to pakistan
lol....yea sure...all r with u.........

Abu.Amirah

Thought the shoe didnt hit him but am sure his heart was full of pain and anger and he knows how we muslims hate him.....!!

The brother is under alot fo pain right now am sure but we pray to Allah to protect him. His pain is our pain and we r proud of wat he did.... :)

Allahu akbar!!

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2: he's being tortured now :( may Allah help him ameen thumma ameen!!

yes sister!

may allah help him and protect him

ameen ameen ameen

Please make sure to check out the petition made for his release..the link is in my signature..

Baraka Allaho Feeki

q8penpals

Assalam aliekum

Honestly, I think this is so appalling and disrespectful. Even my high school Kuwaiti students thought this was a stupid act by this reporter. In their words (15-17 year olds), basically it is just going to make the rest of the world laugh at the Iraqi's and think of them as being so backwards.

I do not promote violence by anyone, and that includes verbal. We Muslims need to stop putting an asterisk by everything that a Muslim does by saying, "yeah but someone else did it first/worse to us" - how about acknowledging that this reporter was disrespectful to the OFFICE of the US President (I don't care what anyone thinks about George Bush)?

And, the funny thing is, since it is a cultural thing to think of shoes as being a disrespectful item to be thrown, most of my friends just think it was completely funny to think of a guy throwing shoes - the guy's act did nothing to raise the awareness of the situation in Iraq to the Americans, it just made him look like a foolish person. And I am sure that all the comedians and talk shows are going to have a hay-day with this video for quite some time.

Personally, I say "SHAME ON YOU" to him, for the negative impact his actions could possibly have on Muslims everywhere.

Lana

**Note: Notice, I am NOT saying I support the war or Bush; that would be irrelevant to my thoughts. This is all I am going to say on this topic on any threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.