all muslim guys please answer me

endodontics77

:salam2:
I want to ask why after a guy after embracing Islam &got a beard,they don't treat well with people.thanks God i am in islamic country(Egypt),but unfourtunatly about 90% who have a beard cheat us &not work well&are very lazy all time they read Quran&not work during day&when they are at their offices also go to mosque &only come to sign at the end of the day......why this happen.i am sorry to say that if i wasn't muslim&wasn't know that islam is not that i would take a bad impression from those people

also ladies who where viel(nekab)after they wear it they are not taking care of their personal cleaning.....i am a dentist &unfourtunatly most of them have bad oral &health care

Muslims Please we want to stop that impression Islam is a beautiful faith we by that are hurting our Prophet :saw:

Islam!!yay

wow! I think its because they only care about their religious life and not about their health. Im guessing If you ask them why dont you clean yourself or work hard? they'll answer as long Allah sees me as a good person then everything is fine. But its really not fine.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

wow! I think its because they only care about their religious life and not about their health. Im guessing If you ask them why dont you clean yourself? their answer as long Allah sees me as a good person then everything is fine. But its really not fine.

I have heard that actually!

They just seem to forget the Prophet's hadith..which I learned in *first grade*...

"Cleanliness is from Iman"

Short..and..Simple

The Prophet (pbuh) used to use Miswak very very often..and had said:

"If I did not fear it being difficult for my ummah, I would have asked them to use miswak before every salat"

Also...one of the servants who used to serve The Prophet (pbuh)..said (I watched this on a show of Shaikh Tareq Al-Arian)...that for as long as he served The Prophet (pbuh)..he never smelled even a hint of a foul smell from him..because he (pbuh) was so keen on remaining clean and groomed

And during the crusades...the crusaders thought that the Muslims were devil worshippers...

Because of *one observation* (in addition to many others of course):

It was how much time the Muslims back then spent making wudu'u and taking bath on very regular basis..and keeping themselves clean and perfumed...when to the crusaders...bathing TWICE A YEAR..was something incredibly strange and rare!!!

If any man or woman practices their deen...reads their Qura'an (as there are instances of praise for cleanliness as well!)..and knows the Sunnah..

They would be very eager to stay on top of bodily and oral hygiene...and anything beyond that!...But even in matters like this...sobhanallah...we have people who put deen forth as an execuse..which really baffles me to say the least!

And I of course exclude in my perspective...the less fortunate..those who cannot afford means for better cleanliness..or those who don't have the means (i.e. water not being available all the time..or is very scarce)..

:wasalam:

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
so what can we do to educate them?????????how can we reach to their thought

I would suggest being honest...but gentle...

Google hadiths about cleanliness...and some ayat as well

and quote them repeatedly...

Sobhanallah...the words of Allah (swt) and The Prophet (pbuh)...toleen al-qalb (soften the heart) and make people think harder a bit..and also tell them the health benefits from it all

If they give you time..or financial status as an execuse..give them options..so you might need to broaden your knowledge about that too

And be "insistant" and inshallah all will go well :)

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
I want to ask why after a guy after embracing Islam &got a beard,they don't treat well with people.thanks God i am in islamic country(Egypt),but unfourtunatly about 90% who have a beard cheat us &not work well&are very lazy all time they read Quran&not work during day&when they are at their offices also go to mosque &only come to sign at the end of the day......why this happen.i am sorry to say that if i wasn't muslim&wasn't know that islam is not that i would take a bad impression from those people

also ladies who where viel(nekab)after they wear it they are not taking care of their personal cleaning.....i am a dentist &unfourtunatly most of them have bad oral &health care

Muslims Please we want to stop that impression Islam is a beautiful faith we by that are hurting our Prophet :saw:

i cannot answer in the case of the niqab wearing woman and her teeth. as for the religious brother that is a terrible worker, i would say that even though he is greatly living his life preparing for the akhirah, he is still obligated to do good work for his pay. he is paid to render a service so he should do his best to perform his duty. sometimes people can build up such a hatred for this dunya, that they think that nothing in the dunya is important.
:wasalam:

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
Hussain and Hassan

I'm not sure if you've heard this story or not but i'll say it for the benifit of others as well... there were these 2 brothers called Hussain and Hassan who went to the mosque once for Salah, these brothers came across an uncle who was doing his wudu totally wrong. So they started thinking how can they direct this uncle and not offend him. (seen as some uncle sometimes get ignorant or arrogant about getting tips from their younger people). So what they did was...one of the brothers approached the uncle and Said ":salam2: me and my brother are having a competition to see who can do wudu the best and in the most purest way can you observe us and tell us who covered the neccessary areas, how the suplication is said, which parts are "sharth", and how much time you should spend on doing wudu?"
When the uncle saw them he realised immediately what he was doing wrong and told them...so they helped him out.
This way they didn't hurt him and they were able to help him...the same way try to figure out a way to tell these men your complaining about in a way that's hidden but gets the messege through so they realise what they're doing maybe wrong

wasalaam

Moshiur Rahman
p.s Don't forget me in your Du'a inshaAllah

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:salam2:also ladies who where viel(nekab)after they wear it they are not taking care of their personal cleaning.....i am a dentist &unfourtunatly most of them have bad oral &health care

You serious? eww :S

Perscribe them with miswaak.

EDIT: hang on ...why would a niqab lady come to you if youre a male dentist? its only a tooth its not life threatening, she should get a female one.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

You've asked us to answer you, well here is my answer. Firstly, I don't live in Egypt or another Muslim land at that, I live in UK. Secondly, like a Muslim man is suppose to, I grow my beard.

Now you haves asked why 90% of bearded guys cheat and don't treat people well?! Well firstly, that is a very serious stereotype, and unless you've met 100% of bearded Egyptian Muslims, it doesn't hold much water. It would be more correct to say that many/most of those bearded Egyptian's you've met are like that, and not to generalise. Also, it is very strange as I have seen the opposite of what you claim be the case, where-ever I have been in the world.

As for Egypt then I was dissapointed, I've been there twice and not once did I meet or even see a bearded Muslim man where I was, yet I met plenty of treacherous, cheating, money hungry people. Even when I went to Morocco, I sat in a cab with many Taxi-drivers and they wouldn't turn on there meters, in attempt to trick, fool and overcharge me and other tourists, yet EVERY bearded taxi-driver turned on his meter without a single fuss!

For the degree I'm currently studying, there is less than a hand-full of brothers with beards, and half of them have not only achieved high-grades, but are also known to be the most hard-working students in my year and have even been rewarded for their excellence with prizes! That is the opposite of what you have described, so the least that can be deduced is that the problem is relative to where you live!

In terms of work, I have worked in trade as well as IT, and again, the beard has been a mark of trustworthiness and excellence, let me ellaborate. In IT, 2 of my old directors had beards as well as a manager, and they were in my opinion, the most dedicated workers I have seen to date. Tasks done, not on time but way before time, and every second utilised for work and not loafing and time-wasting. They would get up with us and attend the masjid for the jama`ah so they weren't compromising their work for deen. They were role-models for other Muslims as well as kuffaar, some of our colleagues even took keen interests in Islaam.

In standard trading companies I've worked in, again, the most just and fair businessman I have seen, has a beard and generally speaking, if a Muslim man who is growing a beard proves to be a liar with respect to trade and isn't trustworthy, he is looked down upon as a despicable individual (as he is naturally expected to fear Allaah more). Even customers, most customers I've dealt with, the bearded ones are the ones who don't try to cheat us, as oppose to sadly many other Muslims and many (I didn't say all) non-Muslim customers who I noticed lie like there's no tomorrow. These are observations I've noticed throughout my life.

So again, what I'm presenting is the opposite of what you claim, so of course every area is effected differently.

As for the sisters, then I can't say much, although I assume that most veiled sisters whose oral health conditions are poor as you mentioned, are either poorer, older or generally more traditional. The one who fears Allaah, with `ilm knows about cleanliness and its station in Islaam. Perhaps others can contribute to this matter better than I.

EDIT: Isra, the initial poster is a sister.

raboba

[alslam alikom
i think that alot muslims are forgetting about health care and dental care particularly i think parents should connect every thing to what our prophet
(pbuh)used to do as habits so
thats teh way things should be

wow these personalities resemble so much to pakistanis here.....at 1st i actually thought u were a pakistani but then u wrote egypt ........

Sakib

♣♦Sakib♦♣

Just wondering why everyone is talkin about relations between bearded guys and clean shaves. Lol is that all the detirmines what type of person you are...

:lol: just a thought....

AlQurtubi

Banned
What the religion has to do with laziness ? If they are not mainting theirselves, its their fault, not the islam's fault.

Dont think like that brother. Al Kashmiri has said what i wanted to :)

voiceofkashmir

It is so easy for people to blame muslims with the beard and take any thing faulty in them to be directly related and a as a result of their beard or Islam.

Secondly generalising what you have seen in Egypt to the whole muslim world is totally wrong.

My personal experience with the Egyptians ( both muslims/ christians etc ) has been quite mixed. I have found most of them without a beard, speak more lies than anyone else i have worked with , cheating at work wherever they can, but i have also found some very sincere and hardworking, truthful.

Dont forget we all have some weaknesses as we are humans and secondly we are living far away from teachings of Islam.

endodontics77

re reply

As-salaamu `alaykum.

In standard trading companies I've worked in, again, the most just and fair businessman I have seen, has a beard and generally speaking, if a Muslim man who is growing a beard proves to be a liar with respect to trade and isn't trustworthy, he is looked down upon as a despicable individual (as he is naturally expected to fear Allaah more). Even customers, most customers I've dealt with, the bearded ones are the ones who don't try to cheat us, as oppose to sadly many other Muslims and many (I didn't say all) non-Muslim customers who I noticed lie like there's no tomorrow. These are observations I've noticed throughout my life.

So again, what I'm presenting is the opposite of what you claim, so of course every area is effected differently.

thanks first for your reply,but actually when i read your reply i feel that you are talking about another part from the world ..........i am afraid to say that now we aren't try to beared men in trading as they taken the name of (unhonest)&this is not my personal opinion you can find all their crimes in the news everyday&how many trading centers are closed because of their bad treating.God bless you if you treat well

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Ignorance is the reason why many people change to worse after committing to Islam.

Many muslims think that Islam is only about praying and fasting and paying Zakat and so, but thats not true..

The Importance of Manners

Hadith - Bukhari's Book of Manners #271, Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi, Ahmad, and Ibn Hibban.

...Abu Darda' reported that the Prophet of Allah, upon him be peace, said, "Nothing is weightier on the Scale of Deeds than one's good manners."

Hadith - Bukhari's Book of Manners #286 and Ahmad

Abu Huraira, r.a., said, "I heard Abu al Qasim (the Prophet saaws), say, 'The best among you in Islam are those with the best manners, so long as they develop a sense of understanding.' "

Hadith - At-Tabaraanee collected it, and Albani authenticated it in Silsilatul-AHaadeethis-Saheehah (#432).

The Prophet (saaws) said: "The most beloved of Allah's servants to Allah are those with the best manners."

See for more: http://muttaqun.com/manners.html

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
As for the sisters, then I can't say much, although I assume that most veiled sisters whose oral health conditions are poor as you mentioned, are either poorer, older or generally more traditional. The one who fears Allaah, with `ilm knows about cleanliness and its station in Islaam. Perhaps others can contribute to this matter better than I.

Right.

ja i am serious in that,also i am female dentist:hijabi:
:) apologies, my mistake.

But also, you should have been prepared for nasty experiences if you became a dentist sister, I have a serious phobia of bad breath and bad teeth hence I would never choose it, you should have a higher tolerance of such things as its part of your profession.

wa-alaykum assalam