Answers by our prophet.

Hasana jafreen

all praise 2 allah
assalamu alaikum brothers n sisters.
khalid bin al-walid narrated following hadith.
A bedouin came one day to the prophet (pbuh) n said to him "o messenger of Allah!i've come to ask you a few question abt the affairs of this life n the hereafter."
1.i had like to be the most learned of men.
(Prophet replied"FEAR ALLAH U WILL BE THE MOST LEARNED OF MEN")
2.I Wish to be the richest man in the world.
(BE CONTENTED AND YOU WILL BE THE RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD.)
3.i'd like to be the most just man.
(DESIRE FOR OTHERS WHAT YOU DESIRE FOR YOURSELF AND YOU WILL BE THE Most Just of men.)
4.i want to be the best of men
(do good to others n u will be the best of men)
5.i wish to be the most favoured by him.
(Engage much in allah's praise n u will b most favored by him.)
6.i'd like to complete my faith.
(If u have good manners u will complete ur faith.)
7.i wish 2 b among those who do good. (Adore allah as he you see him.if u don't see him,he sees u.in this way you will be among those who do good)
8.i wish to b obedient to allah
(if u observer allah's commands you will be obedient)
9.i'd like to be free from all sins
(bathe yourself from impurities n you will be free from sins.)
10.i'd like to be raised on the day of judgement in light.
(Don't wrong yourself or any other creature,and you will be raised on the day of judgement in the light.)
11.i'd like to be the most honourable man. (He you do not complain to any fellow creature,unt will be the most honourable of men.)
12.i'd like to be loved by allah n his messenger (if you love what allah and his messenger love you will be among their beloved ones.) 13.what will save me from shop. (Tears , humility n illness.) 14.what are the best deeds in eyes of allah (gentle manners, modesty n patience) 15.what are the worst evils in the eyes of allah. (Hot temper and miserliness) 16.what extinguishes hell's fires on the day of judgement. (Patience in adversity n misfortunes.) 17.what assuages the wrath of allah in this life n in the hereafter. (Concealed charity n kindness to relatives). (related by ahmad ibn hanbal)

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:salam2:

MashaALLAH. MashaALLAH. MashaALLAH. This is one of the best threads I have read in last several months. How beautiful and important those answers are!

JazakALLAH khair brother.

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

abuayesha

:wasalam:

Allaahu Akbar!

You see everything is there either in the Qur'an or in the Ahadeeth.

There is no need to look for any other sources. The Guidance Allaah promised is completed.

Jazaa akumullaahu khair dear sister.

Wassalaam