farewell boots for BUSH...:D

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

I think that was just one way to tell somebodies opinion - if ruler disrespect his people (is Bush even ruler for Iraqis?), should people then respect the ruler. I don´t think Bush is good role model to anyone, the most less to people in Iraq as he has shown several times that he and his soldiers don´t respect human life anything more than for example Islam and its teaching.

AlQurtubi

Banned
Brother wantobeMumin, i wonder if you really have any feelings for our fellow muslims who had their relatives died of US attacks innocently?

We know who is the responsible person and yet we dont want to do any thing aggressive because we care too much for everything except our ummah.

Mercury

Just wanted to share my joy at seeing the Iraqi journalist tossing his shoes at Bush. WOW it felt great :) He must be the first US president to have to endure such insult. Bravo to the brave journalist!!

eemaan1

salaam,

i am soooooooooooo angry!!!

i cant believe he missed!!! what a shame!!!! shmae no one else joined in.... best laugh i've had in years! may Allah protect this brave brother inshaallah.

AKHI

Allahuakhbar

Kinda brave for a young reporter to do this. Too bad he missed if not it will be a good catch phrase " boot the bush!"
LOL!!!!

Every one seems to be enjoying this story. But I am still pondering if it was too much of a disrespect for a ruler of a country? regardless of all the horrendous things Bush has managed to do with muslim countries, are we to become like that? have no respect for a ruler?

Salahu din ayubi was fighting against invading crusaders when he saw their prince got wounded and fell down. He ordered to cease fight becasue His adversary fell down. he had him treated for the wounds in his own tent. What do we make out of this?

wow u have respect for bush??.....jz think if ur family members died in that invasion...would that still b ur opinion??......

Kakorot

:salam2: respect for Bush?!! respect for Bush?!! After all those Muslims around the world died coz of him!! orphans, widows, his troops rape our sisters, torture our brothers!! The Prophet salAllahu 'alayhi wasalam said that the Muslim Ummah is like one body, if one part is hurt, the rest of the body feels the pain. Forget respect for this man!! :mad:

believer_15

Sister
WOW!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

wowwwyyy!!!! :) :)

GO Muntadour al Zaidi!!!! GO GO GO!!!!
I heard this news in the morning at school.. one of my friends told me...at that time, I wasn't sure whether to believe it or not...but I was hoping the news would be true... and then after skl my papa told me that it was!!! :)
Man!!!!I WAS SOOOO HAPPYY!!!!YAHOO!!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE JOURNALIST!!..
My only regret is that the shoe didn't hit bush square in his stupid face and break his nose! ... that was the least one could do to repay bush for all the misery he has caused! He'll go through even worse misery than he caused, him and his terrorist troops, Ameen.

ALLAHUAKBAR!! :)