Video New Yusuf Islam Interview, talks about how he was always searching for answers to li

noose

mashAllah this is amazing, may Allah enter him into jannat Al Fardous, as well as our selves.

This reminds me of about 3 month ago brother Napolean, from the music group outlawz (Tupac), also one of the top rappers. This man reverted to Islam a few years back and came and spoke to us youth in Michigan. He told us that the Islamic high you feel when your iman is rised is better then anything he has ever felt before from all of his past drugs and millions of dollars.

thefighter

mashAllah this is amazing, may Allah enter him into jannat Al Fardous, as well as our selves.

This reminds me of about 3 month ago brother Napolean, from the music group outlawz (Tupac), also one of the top rappers. This man reverted to Islam a few years back and came and spoke to us youth in Michigan. He told us that the Islamic high you feel when your iman is rised is better then anything he has ever felt before from all of his past drugs and millions of dollars.

:mashallah: sister noose, it's very exciting news about the outlaws member...
May Allah bless those former singers who became good Muslims...
I ask Allah to keep them on this great path,
What I love about this their abandonment to the pleasures of high luxury they used to have, it's very sure that they found the real spiritual bliss in Islam and the love of Allah (swt) & His Prophet (pbuh).

kunnariyath

YUSUF ISLAM LATEST INTERVIEW

:salam2:
whenever I look at the Iman-reflecting face of brother Yusuf Islam, who submitted his life for a great cause I feel very happy. I pray may Allah (ST) include him among the great companians of prophet(p.b.u.h) aameen.
Brother Shereef.
[email protected]

paki_bro

السلام غلبكم
Brothers and Sisters, we get the message from Yousef Islam that we must try to read and understand the Quran as it was Quran that brought him to Islam.