Forever zam zam

Hasana jafreen

all praise 2 allah
:salam2: "zam zam" is 18x14 ft n 13 meters deep well.it started 4000 yrs ago.
Never dried since then.
Never changed the taste.
No algae or plant growth in the pond, thus no disease caused.was tested by european laboratories m declared fit for drinking.
This small some provides water to millions of people through heavy motors pulling 8000 litres per second n after 24 hours,it completes its level in only 11 mins.thus its water level never decreases. Subhanallah. Allah knows the best.

Yeah I also know that its minerals are great. I saw in Shahih Sirah Nabawiyah by Ibn Katsir that the Zam Zam well was dig by Hajar 'Alaihi Salaam and that the Malaikat helped so the well could be dig so deep.

I also know that Hajar 'Alaihi Salaam was a very kind woman who gave part of her well to people around her, and she was patient in sharing the well with others. although they didn't repay her as they should.

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh.

saffanah

speak good or silent
Jazakillah khair for posting it, sis
Let me add the history of this wonderful creation of Allah...

Ibn 'Abbaas narrated that the Prophet said: "When Ibraaheem (Abraham) had differences with his wife, (because of her jealousy of Haajar, Ismaa’eel’s (Ishmael) mother), he took Ismaa’eel and his mother and went away. They had a water-skin with them containing some water, Ismaa’eel's mother used to drink water from the water-skin so that her milk would increase for her child. When Ibraaheem reached Makkah, he made her sit under a tree and afterwards returned home. Ismaa’eel's mother followed him, and when they reached Kada, she called him from behind, `O Ibraaheem! To whom are you leaving us?' He replied, '(I am leaving you) to Allaah's (Care).' She said, 'I am satisfied to be with Allaah.' She returned to her place and started drinking water from the water-skin, and her milk increased for her child. When the water had all been used up, she said to herself, 'I would better go and look so that I may see somebody.' She ascended the hill of the Safaa and looked, hoping to see somebody, but in vain. When she came down to the valley, she ran till she reached the hill of the Marwah. She ran to and from (between the two hills) many times. Then she said to herself, 'I would better go and see the state of the child,' she went and found it in a state of one on the point of dying. She could not endure to watch her child dying and said (to herself), 'If I go and look, I may find somebody.' She went and ascended the hill of the Safaa and looked for a long while but could not see anybody. Thus she completed seven rounds (of running) between Safaa and Marwah. Again she said (to herself), 'I would better go back and see how the child is doing.' But all of a sudden she heard a voice, and she said to that strange voice, 'Help us if you can offer any help.' It was Gabriel (who had made the voice). Gabriel hit the earth with his heel like this (Ibn 'Abbaas hit the earth with his heel to illustrate it), and so the water gushed out. Ismaa’eel's mother was astonished and started digging ... She started drinking from the water and her milk increased for her child..."