What did you do for us in the Gaza Strip when we are under siege?We are your brothers

mohd2008

asslamu Alaikom wa rahomato Allah wa Barakatuh our Brothers in each country's land
While we are under siege in Gaza, Israeli and Zionist siege that caused the deaths of 300 people and cutting off electricity and food ,
Iam as a Muslim in Gaza i ask What did you do for us in the Gaza Strip??? Have you ever worked to break the siege or try to come to Gaza to breaking the siege by ships that come by sea?? Have you ever worked on the publication of the suffering of the people of Gaza in your country?? Did you pray for us , ....
We in Gaza do not expect from you food and money, we want you to pray and pray for us just came from us, we remain firm Sun more and more until we die or win, we will not betray or give up no matter what the price, we know that the reason of the siege are the Israelis first with the Egyptian ruler And the Palestinian Authority in Ramallah
pray for us

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Allah help you, as for those questions, then these things Allah knows best what is in the hearts of people. But, some of us do try our best to help! And we do care a lot.

As we care for the people who suffer great oppression in Chechnya, Kashmir, India, Burma, Indonesia, Somalia, Phillipines, Afghanistan, Iraq, Uzbekistan and many other places, yet their plight is often silenced and unknown.

Allah help the Muslims in all the world

wasalam

safiya58

I will pray for Palestine, Afghanistan, for Chechenya, East Turkistan(Uygur), Iraq and for all those I didn´t mention.... they are all in my heart and my duas............. I agree with brother Mabsoot there are some of us who really care.... May Allah give sabir for my Brothers and sisters

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

wa aleikum musalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu. The only thing i have done for my brothers and sisters in Gaza is pray to ALLAH aza wajallah to ease their sufferings. You are always in my thought .

wantobeMumin

I have posted print out in local libraries saying

" Merry Christmas America

Enjoy your holidays while 1.5 million

Palestinians are being starve

to death and being held hostage

and their own homeland."

WAKE UP. DO SOMETHING!

after doing it i felt like i went overboard with my being sarcastic.
I dont know but thats the most i could do.

butterflymuslima

We do care!

Salam, I just wanted to let you know that there are people here in America trying to make a difference. I attended a conference in Atlanta, GA. 3 weeks ago given by the Islamic Circle of North America. One of the key speakers there was a man from Berry College in North West Georgia. He is a professor there who visited Israel a couple of years ago. He is now going all over the US speaking on the conditions and solutions of the people in Gaza. The main problem as he sees it is that the Israelis are not allowed inside Gaza so they don't really understand the full extent of the problem,only what the government tells them. I have an acquaintance that informed me a lot of young men are refusing to join the Israel army because of the corrupt government. Things have to change and I will continue to pray for change! Pray for me also please this is my one passion. I am Jewish by birth and Muslim by faith in Allah! I will return to University in summer of 09 to pursue my Masters in foreign policy and international affairs. I don't know what one person can do, but we have to start somewhere and I will do my best I assure you!!! Be patient and may Allah bless you.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

dear brother, i really feel for you and the people in GAZA. you and everyone over there are definitely in my dua to ALLAH SUBHANA WA TA'ALA. may ALLAH SWT grant the brothers and sisters over there victory.
:wasalam:

palestine

Servant of Allah
You're right akhi. we've done nothing for the people of Palestine. InshaAllah i plan on helping them by the grace of Allah. and inshaAllah someday, soon we will inshaAllah. put your trust in Allah. you're our brothers and sisters in islam, we haven't forgotten you. asalamu alaykum wrwb. :)

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
:salah:Firstly I tender my sincere apology to my brothers and sisters in Palestine. Honestly, the least I can do for you is to pray to Allah swt daily. In my country, we do collect funds for you but not sure whether the proceeds are reaching you. What else can we do, we want jihad but our own authorities may lable me as terrorist instead of jihadist. The other things we can do is to boycott all jews products.

etoile_de_mer

Assalaamu Alaykum wr wb
brother i feel pain in my heart and tears in my eyes as i read ur post..
we do feel for u..we do care for u..
we do pray for u....
Allah (SWT) is THE MOST POWERFUL MAY HE HELP YOU ALL & GIVE US ALL VICTORY on this earth And in the Hereafter..AMEEN!

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2: to my brother in Gaza:

I spread information daily what is happening in Palestine to all over the world; and work as informer for some charity organizations. Also I am begging charities from other countries for medical care and emergency help for food. I hope I could do more than I do now.

May Allah help you in Gaza.

your little sister :shake:

saffanah

speak good or silent
Subahanallah, our palestinian brothers and sisters you are always in our du'a, you are our brothers and sisters in Islam, we also feel the pain as you do, everytime I see the videos of your suffering my heart is hurt and tears falling.
You're always in our dua, this is what i can do and may Allah ease your pain, gives the victory over you and grant you jannah for your patience of this trial.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
salam

oh my brother of palestine pls forgive us 'cause we stand divided in the name of country and other man made separations and our hands are tied. We have no courage but we succumb to our situations. and u r there suffering every second of ur life jus because u chose Allah's path over kufr.

oh my sister of palestine pls forgive us 'cause we enjoy wordly pleasures when ur very sancity is being destroyed by the enemies of islam

oh my palestinian grand mother pls forgive us 'cause we r unable to share ur pain. we watch u in tv fighting against israeli army in ur olden age and we are in our air conditioned room.

oh my palestinian mother u have all the rights to curse me for we r here enjoying every advance in technology while u r there struggling to feed ur child. oh my mother pls forgive me.

oh palestine we have let u down. pls forgive us. ask dua' with us for only Allah can give us strength, unity and victory. 'ya Allah pls unite us. Pls save my brother. pls save my sister. pls save my mother in palestine. because all i can do is ask for Your help'

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
salam

oh my brother of palestine pls forgive us 'cause we stand divided in the name of country and other man made separations and our hands are tied. We have no courage but we succumb to our situations. and u r there suffering every second of ur life jus because u chose Allah's path over kufr.

oh my sister of palestine pls forgive us 'cause we enjoy wordly pleasures when ur very sancity is being destroyed by the enemies of islam

oh my palestinian grand mother pls forgive us 'cause we r unable to share ur pain. we watch u in tv fighting against israeli army in ur olden age and we are in our air conditioned room.

oh my palestinian mother u have all the rights to curse me for we r here enjoying every advance in technology while u r there struggling to feed ur child. oh my mother pls forgive me.

oh palestine we have let u down. pls forgive us. ask dua' with us for only Allah can give us strength, unity and victory. 'ya Allah pls unite us. Pls save my brother. pls save my sister. pls save my mother in palestine. because all i can do is ask for Your help'

MashaAllaah. :hawla:

Let us not forget...To pray for our brothers and sisters' victory in Palestine.

Aminn Aminn Aminn Ya Rabb al-Alameen.

Ikramuddin

Fear Only ALLAH
Walikumassalam Wa Rahmatullah..

My dear brother we always remember u and make Dua for u,it is least thing we can do but we would love to stand with you and face the Kuffar and defend our brothers,sisters,mothers and Grand Mothers of Palestine.

I ask Allah to UNIT us ..
Make us strong against them..
Give us strenght and Courage...

Ameen

Ameen Yaa Rab Al Alameen.....

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Asalamu allaicumu wa raahamtullah wa baaraktuhu

Dear brother, we all are with you and all other Muslim brothers and sisters who are in suffer. Waalahi, I never forget you in my duas and prayers, and I am sure the rest of our Ummah too. We are one,and we need love and support each others always,and Allah is the greatest Helper. May Allah help us on that way,and make our hearts always close.ameen summa ameen.

wa alaicumu salam wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu

shahidah

Walaikumsalam warahmatullahiwabarakatu,

Dear Bro Mohd, it hurts me so much to see your sufferings, everytime i see your sufferings, i cried. I cannot bear to see the images of the dead children and the men and women who suffered and died because of the brutality of the Israel forces. I pray to Allah to protect you and all muslims, our brothers and sisters and the children of Palestine. I wish the muslim leaders are stronger and more firm and determined to help the Palestinian people. I know so far Malaysia have raised this issue many times to ask UN to take action against the Israelis govt. and demand justice for the Palestinian people and i am so happy about that but then again, all other muslim nations have to do the same and take action. I pray for victory for the Palestinian people. This world and the next belong to Allah, Allahuakhbar !:tti_sister: